That was a dumb fucking move by Trump

Agreeing to it and then doing nothing like India and China would've been the true 4D Chess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_9qOPgSK-w
google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/12/james-hansen-climate-change-paris-talks-fraud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it wouldn't retard.

Then the narritive would have been "Trump ignoring universally accepted Paris Accord"

Think before you speak you eu shit for brains.

That would have been hypocritical, besides it was a campaign promise delivered.

The US would still be the one paying even if it didn't do anything.
I propose we should exterminate muzzies and poos to reduce global CO2

Yet nobody says that for 90% of the countries that ignore previous accords, you dumb cunt.

Let's just join it again but only give 10% of the money we gave before.

Because this is just more Marxist bullshit intended to cripple the West. They don't actually care if poos and chinks follow anything.

>agreeing to it, then pledging billions to corrupt third world shitholes to do worse at our expense

Why agree to it when he can pull out, promote in house policy changes, and do it without throwing money at India and China, who's economies are looking to overtake the US economy?

I wish the UK leader was as ballsy as Trump.

The US, along with the UK and France, is seen as a country that sets examples.

>slogan refers to entire planet
>total globalist hack
Checks out

>saving billions by not chasing after windmills
>bad idea
non. If people cared about climate they'd kick China's and India's ass, they wouldn't fund the globalist financial take over of Africa under cover of ecology. Read the fucking texts. It's another "take control of savages under god's approval" type of text. Trump is smart to refuse that shit because it always end in tears and blood.

>India
>overtaking US economy

India and China have been proactive in limiting their pollution. Unfortunately pollution will always be a problem but you can reduce it.

But agreeing to it would make a large majority of Sup Forums hate Trump for being a "ZOG shill"

>India and China have been proactive in limiting their pollution. Unfortunately pollution will always be a problem but you can reduce it.
>keeps misspelling "population"
Each human has a carbon footprint.

>tfw leftists can't into memetics and have to recycle and appropriate our memes

I disagree. Telling the world, and the european communists, to fuck off was the best thing he could do

Our world was never great.

That is fucking ironic

What do leftist mean when they want to "make the planet great again" like when Slavery existed?? Explain to me when the planet was great

First you start with Donald Trump as the President and laugh your ass off.

Then he goes and fucks off from a pact made 2 years ago by EVERY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.

Best timeline for sure.

Why does he keep isolating himself and the USA more and more from the rest of the world?
What's his endgame? Yurop is only getting more cozy with Russia as Trump continues to distance himself. Has Putin been seeing this coming all along?

>inb4 347565D diagonal interracial underwater backgammon in a vacuum

>macaron
>leftist
He's a libertarian. Bad kind tho.

I hope that's what he's aiming for. Europe will never be great again while she is in the thrall of the US. The """special relationship""" is a meme.

>libertarian
yeah that is the reason why he accepted this Paris Accord which forces big government...

HAHAHAAHA Americans BTFO

*Pajeet Hi fives his Chinese brother Yu Luk Fukd*

Maybe with the internet these days and freedom of information people are finally seeing how much of a cunt the USA really are and has been for the last 5 decades or so. Only diference now between Trump and the previous Presidents is that Trump doesn't try to hide it.

If this keeps up I can see a strengthening Yurop-Russia-China relationship happening, especially if Trump also decides to put tariffs on imported goods.

An average chinese produces less polution than an average american

Hollande did though, Macaroni wasn't in the government anymore I don't think.

The fact this faggot even posted Make X Great Again is such a testament to Trump's influence over the world. I don't think many folks outside of here realize that.

I think he's just trolling Drumpf. Stop defending him

>Pissing away $100B/year just for shits and giggles is 4D chess guys!
Achmed, you have to go back.

>make our planet great
80% of the planet is a backward shithole that I'd be reluctant to even fly over, never mind call "great"

>h-haha Trump w-wins again!

>Let's just join it again but only give 0% of the money we gave before
FTFY

Your welcome for not being part of the USSR.

Enjoy your Somali invasion.

Posts like this make me absolutely positive Europe as a concept is finished forever.

>tfw you fly over India and the poo vapors hit

Dickheads like you haven't realised that its not about all the climate change bullshit, but rather the U.S. just doesn't want to give anyone other countries power over them or grounds to prosecute them on

Cause nothing says libertarian like joining a globalist initiative that requires a massive centralized government and fuck loads of regulations to enforce.
At least try to pretend you aren't retarded, Muhammad.

You don't understand political concepts, you are blinded by your american lens, libertaire in French as a completely different meaning hence why he said "the bad kind".

Kek. Nice arguments.
I love triggering Amerilards.

No, pollution is a thing of the past with the advancement of nuclear fusion. There is a very clear end to pollution.

Nobody is denying Trump has influence over the world.
We just also think he is a giant piece of human garbage.

The US was losing billions in tax dollars by merely st aying in the agreement.

Also
>t. liberal endorses lying

our or (((our)))?

>muh west indusrty race
>muh ecology just marxist plot

Take off that tinfoil onesie

I don't get why all those baguettes are upset about what we decided to do, if your fucking deal is so good then go fuck yourself with it and leave us alone.

the overly defensive redditor here in his natural state

This is Trump, no matter what he does he's getting raked through the coals. This way he hasn't signed an internationally binding treaty (((they))) can use as leverage. This way, the next twitter typo, handshake or Melania buzz will over take this as the next 2 minutes hate against Trump and everyone will forget quickly.

Based

>Not saying Make Earth Great Again for a catchy acronym

But agreeing to it would mean we would pay more money to crapholes.

macaroni, i'm going to get the frogs to bust out the guillotines for you and your ilk
your head's gonna be rolling and you'll be singin yankee doodle dandy and we'll call it macaroni
hopefully that gives you something to marinate your macaroni in, macaroni
also, boil yourself noodleman
also, shells, and most all pasta besides spaghetti > macaroni

MEGA already means Make Europe Great Again and is used by our future chancelor Martin Schulz

Not triggered in the least. Just noting the amazing level of ungratefulness to people who assisted heavily in the liberation of your continent, defended your freedom from the Soviets and and basically secured your continued existence with the blood of our own people.

I don't ever recall the people of the Netherlands doing anything similar for any other nation or people.

>implying jewmerican imperialism isn't worse than soviet imperialism because the U.S. are now the communists they pretended to fight

You mean you sweeped in at the end of WWII as a cleanup squad after the war had already pretty much been won by the Soviets and British only to claim victory for yourselves.
Ever since then you've been slaughtering people. Fuck, you shot Afghanistan to shit only to hand it over to the Taliban. Never mind the Arab Spring and refugee shitstorm you instigated.
You cause more hurt than good, faggot. Take your Jew tricks somewhere else.

>(((globalists))) in charge of memetics
yeah nah, its over, the boomer heads are all dying off, much of pozzed gen y is too from the aids and colon cancer, the decimation of milllenial cucks from aids, colon cancer, heroin addiction, frequently #triggered seizures (literally shaking and LITERALLY unable to even), on top of economic devastation and other things...
the coming harvest will truly make earth great again for gen z

>Agreeing to it and then doing nothing like India and China
actually...China did do something about it, for example, in Beijing, the license plate is sometimes more expensive than the car, people in Beijing have a 0.1% chance to register their vehicles, even after they are lucky enough to win the "lottery", they are only allowed to drive on an odd day (like June 3rd, 5th, etc) if their plate number ends with a odd number

It really wasn't. The plan did almost nothing for the issue it was intended to help with, and did very much to stifle US economic growth while putting money in the pockets of big industries. Hurt the ocmmon man, help the rich man, do almost nother for the planet. It was a symbolic pile of garbage meant to make the common man feel like his suffering was for some greater good when really it was just to make the rich and powerful more rich and powerful, as ever. Leaving it makes people look into it and why we would want to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_9qOPgSK-w
Even this monkey understands it and you can't. Let that sink in. You ate up the media bullshit instead of thinking with your brain. Think with your brain.

>(((our)))

not even hiding it anymore famalam

lmao

>British winning WW2
>What is Lend-Lease?

Enjoy your third world future you chose amerilards
Lmaoing my life

I like how Americans pretend that Lend-Lease was a handout

>you not starving
>what is Super Markets

Sapristi, Le Trump 1024D our agreement.

>Agreeing to it and then doing nothing like India and China would've been the true 4D Chess.

at least Trump is honest about it and that makes him more alpha then those faggots.

Didn't your shit country get caught cooking their finances and needed to be bailed out? The only thing that ever came out of Greece worth a damn was Greek style potato salad. Seriously, you're like a shitty Italy.

He's just securing his reelection.

China and India don't do anything because they're listed as "Developing Nations". They don't HAVE to do anything; so long as they promise they're doing something, money from "Developed Nations" gets funneled to them and they can spend it on whatever they want. "Developed Nations", however, are under more scrutiny and face legal and financial repercussions if they don't comply.

>India and China don't have to pay 100bn annually for it

google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/12/james-hansen-climate-change-paris-talks-fraud

Wrong,

It should have been thrown out just on the fact that it did not go through the treaty process. Just because the last faggot lied and said it's totes an accord does not make it so.

The United States never ever officially and lawfully joined this shit, and now we are walking.

Population is GDP. Given enough time, the fact India has four times our population says they'll pass us.

> Syria didn't sign because they literally couldn't find the time during civil war
> Nicaragua didn't sign because they thought these measures weren't enough
> USA signed, then stepped back because "muh coal workers" and "muh handshake"

Leaders of the free world

Can't wait to fuck up some radroaches.

globalist cuck.

Hey what about protecting your country from ISIS retard. Oh wait, you've already surrendered by voting this guy in.