Capitalists literally BTFO

capitalists literally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKlHgIPz1h0&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>make own company
>solve that problem, be happy if you have lots of work
problem fixed

Except by taking on the extra work you can prove yourself value and make more money.

The only real cucks in this situation are salary men who don't make overtime.

What you don't like work?

>Be salary man
>Keep getting raises because I work alot
>Joing to Japan next year because can afford it
>Already have sports car, house, and building dupex
You're right, user. I'm living a horrible life.

OP is a fucking commie who doesn't want to create value for his shareholders.

>look at all these things I bought that gives my life meaning

Whoever wrote this obviously has never had a real job.

The average wageslave's day:
>boss gives you trivial task
>read the news for an hour
>get work done, finish in an hour or two
>boss is at meeting so read the news and browse social media for the rest of the day

>being able to travel the world, have a home to stay in, travel in a manner in which I choose, and create passive wealth don't give life meaning
So you're poor?

>implying you'd even have a job without capitilism

>welcome to buddhism, not communism.

>do more work
>be more valuable to Mr Noseberg
>as for more compensation for your time spent in his employ
>?

>Implying being forced into labour camps isnt a job

Ask for*

In the spare time you can choose to work more, or relax.

Good goy, we'll keep giving you table scraps. Just keep working harder and you'll be able to earn more to give yourself meaning

Well, he's an American. It's what they got for culture.

>guns
>apple pie
>rednecks
>bbq
>july 4
>all the other veteran holidays

>americans have no culture

>create income that doesn't require working
>this is bad
???
Be norwegian.
pay 25% import tax for everything
have shit culture
Throw covfefe stones in covfefe house

>my manager doesn't reward me for efficiency
>I'll draw a cartoon instead of looking for another job
>I'll spend the rest of my life being a resentful bitch instead of sorting myself out
>this is the fault of THE SYSTEM

>Except by taking on the extra work you can prove yourself value and make more money
You never had a job in your entire life, huh?

I'm self employed now so when I finish, I'm done.

When I was a wage slave, yeah,I hated having to drag my work out to 8 hours when I could be done in 6. Because then I'd either get more work dumped on me or just have to sit around for two hours, because massa clock says so.

Someone's fucking jealous.

Christian Bulgarian parts kit build, soviet issue (89 though).

Fucking weeb

>waaah, import taxes
What do I need to import and how is it related to culture? I mean, spending money and being a good consumer is not really part of our national identity like with you guys.
>have superior culture
Indeed we do.
>covefefe
Why can't your politicians just be fat and play pokemon go like ours? No need for this covefeshit

Only one of those things are exclusive to Americans

I think the last two panels are an accurate representation of how things would be under communism

>hallo comrade I have finished job
>good you can do even more now for no extra pay of course because TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS NEED COMRADE
>huh might as well just pretend to work if I receive no benefit for actually working
>just like in USSR wow
>FUCK CAPITALISM

That is our prime minister btw

>implying anyone who watches movies doesn't watch ours
It never ceases to amaze me how the rest of the world is absolutely obsessed with shoveling our excrement down their throats.

when i finish my work early i get to go home, with full days pay, or i go to the nearest bar.

You should use that thing on yourself if you think an inanimate object can give life meaning.

but things are how I get the things I need

>our excrement
it's not yours, goy.

Also - your boss does exactly the same shit.

Clap. Clap. Clap.
What happens when you get all of the work done early is that they turn to your coworkers and say, "you know this meaningless task you were doing? user did it much faster. In order for me to have something to brag about at my next review, I'm going to make user's productivity the new standard. Don't hate him, everyone. Good work, user. Five more years of working yourself to death, and you'll get a promotion. Now, excuse me while I promote this tall, but stupid guy and the bitch with the okay tits ahead of you."

>work in factory
>finish work early
>stop working and go sit on my ass listening radio and shitpost
>mfw

but aren't american movies hebrew culture?

You did give us Albert Pyun, I'll grant you that.
Vampire cyborg kickboxers a best.
youtube.com/watch?v=cKlHgIPz1h0&t

>women
>doing extra work
One

what gives your life meaning, ahmed? raping women and being violent?

This, people dont learn financial literacy in school, they become sheep that prostetute their time for money

>inanimate object
Calm down Jaina Proudmoore

Nigger, stop cutting your grass so short, and pull up those broadleaf plantains, you degenerate!

You should choose a job where you don't work on a clock and don't need to show up at the office unless told otherwise.

Literally my mother's situation, she works IT support for a worldwide hotel company and when she takes holidays basically her service is on standby for the week but she is paid the same as the others despite doing triple the work and her colleagues hate her because she is the only one the folks from thailand, australia etc。。。 talk to since she's the only one to do any serious work.

no

rape and violence probably gives a better dopamine rush than consumerism and since quick and easy pleasures are our primary goal in life I'm better off than you.

>not wanting to visit nismo museum
>not wanting to see the cherry blossoms bloom
>not realizing Tokyo is largest city in world with tons of shits and gigs to be had
>thinking this has to do with anime
>am a weeb though LUL
>What do I need to import and how is it related to culture?
Freedom to do what you want. Part of American culture. So are sports, guns, celebration of freedom, controversy, tradition.American culture is THICC for a country only being inhabited for a few hundred years.
>Norway has superior culture
LOL I landed in Norway last year. There's hardly an culture at all. You're all obsessed with modernism.
>Why can't your politicians just be fat and play pokemon go like ours? No need for this covefeshit
Because we're leading the world, not following bullshit Europeans create. We want to be leading in the future. We don't want high taxes and will fight for freedom. I get that's an alien idea to you.

>dopamine rush
>Perishing like a dog

FFS

>german culture is big on beer
>almost every country on earth has beer
>east asia has a huge thing for rice
>mexicans have rice too

just because someone else does it doesn't mean it can't be part of someone else's culture.

Mexicans originally came from Asia like all native americans.

If youf kind existed for less than 500 years it has no culture. End of discussion

It's full of meaning.
Each bullet could end your existence, the power over life and death is certainly meaningful. It's atleast 30 times more meaningful than you are, infinitely so if we attach a bayonet.

>here's your monthly pay
>yay I can go play without my mom telling me what to do

How often do you get to post that??

don't most people get paid by the hour?

>no argument to back up claim
end of discussion

The person wielding the gun has meaning, and since you would never use a gun for the use it was created for, it's as useless as you are.

You clearly have no idea what buddhism is about, do you?
it's the exact opposite of materialism.

>Freedom to do what you want
So import taxes are what you consider freedom?
>I landed in Norway last year
Did you even go outside?
>We want to be leading in the future.
And promoting covefe is aiding you in this agenda? How is it better than pokemon go?

I mean he's sorta right. At my job I feel like people wait for me to get done so that I can go and help them finish their responsibility. I don't mind helping the women, obviously. But the guys, fuck off fucking pieces of shit.

the swede was being sarcastic about materials giving life meaning, i was telling him that the idea of being against materialism is buddhism, not communism

>get paid to work an 8 hour day
>expecting to earn 8 hours worth of pay for working fewer than 8 hours
If you can complete 8 hours worth of work in 6, then either ask for a promotion or take your skills and go elsewhere

I see. Sorry for my autism.
Have a nice day.

How did you sum up my current situation at my job so well user?

actually, it's the opposite. capitalists DO get to go play. communists have to keep working because, you know, "from each according to his ability."
>communists blown out

I can buy sushi from my local supermarket but that doesn't mean sushi isn't part of Japan's culture

Two systems of oppression. Cool that you're a fanboy of one.

Why doesn't the employer have a Yamka on his head? Everyone knows who controls dead end jobs, after all.

We don't all find meaning in our lives by prepping Achmed and Muhammad.

>lie onthe internet
>everyone knows it's a lie
>doesn't care because he loves lying

you do not get paid in school

Her fault for being a dumbass and not screwing around on the internet until the deadline.

>The person wielding the gun has meaning
Checkmate, inanimate object gives life meaning, sweden self btfo again.

/thread

I agree that these things don't provide "meaning" but financial security can increase one's quality of life. Why do I even need to explain such a basic concept?

He says he's building a duplex
Who would lie about that?

Reminds me of a car I saw the other day, vanity license plate that said "spoiled", on a KIA. :/

Jesus Christ make up your mind, is the world ending because of President Trump or not?

Guns are useful in peacetime too, but moreso if there's a disaster of some kind either natural or manmade.

>Already have sports car, house, and building dupex
Bought and paid for, right user? Surely you're not financing that sports car and paying a mortgage on each of the properties, are you? Because that would just be silly

>capitalist
>implying the soviets didn't force the Russians to work to the bone & then some
>implying commies would be any better
>leaf
Take this bait and fuck off back to cancer,i mean reddit

last job i had, if you did any extra work or pushed yourself to finish early, the managers would expect that extra stuff as the norm, so next time, when you don't quite finish the extra stuff there's complaints about how you're being too slow, or not working hard enough.

Hello fellow NEET. I like to say I'm a petroleum engineer. Cucks fall for it every thread.

Keep moving back to /reddit/.

>finishing something earlier
>not exactly when it was planned
It's not his fault he's an idiot

Where the fuck do you work?
Only job where I had this happen to me was the military.

>finish work early
>do more work
>ask for pay raise since you're making the company more money

alternatively
>finish most of work early
>coast off of last portion and take it easy

Actually Mexican is primarily Mestizo which was a new race created by the Spanish fucking indigenous populations.

Shows that this guy didn't grow up.

>Please stop enjoying things.

>The system works for everyone, see I just have to twist it a certain way for you to see!

Why spend money on yourself when you can give it to the government to spend on migrants phasing you out of your people's homeland, right Sven?

What about coon tunes???? Rap music is a pretty big thing that really couldn't have come from any place besides the great cultural mixing pot that is America.

Liberals are literally children who never grew up

>finishing work early isnt acknowledged and its only a negative

except it shows youre abilities to your superiors and is a major tool to have when defending or bargaining for a higher salary

>oh man I worked hard and not getting anything out of it BETTER STAY AT THE SAME JOB

oh you could be smart and actually argue for better salary or leave for a more fruitful job

being complacent leads to this

The fourth panel should say
>I need a raise.

fpbp /thread

>>do more work
>>be more valuable to Mr Noseberg
>>ask for more compensation for your time spent in his employ
>>Noseberg fires you

>so you're poor
What's wrong with not making a lot of money? Some people have shitty jobs and don't test lube for ky so kys jew