Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia
discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russian

?

a month? really?

Why should we care about such an over-saturated topic, being non-straight is old news.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia
I thought you hated Homosexuals in Russia?

>Legal since 1993

Fuck your pride prepare for hell faggot.

You """"""people""""""" deserve death

Reminder chief fag propaganda months are in the summer because infectious diseases spread more easily then. They get access to children and spread their death.

disgusting

Yet Russia has a smaller economy than Italy. Stay poor fag

You ruin families

inb4 refusing to engage in homo-sex is criminalized

You are demons

>Canada

Wow, it's nothing

Faggots are insane violent beasts

Faggots love death

They get off on dying just like demons

why is everyone so evil here,..

holy fuck

It never ends with these demons. There is a reason why God wants them dead.

This """""mother""""" wants help on convincing her innocent baby that it's transexual.

This is why the death penalty was invented.

>tfw you won't ever in your life have a perfect family like this

Us redpilled homosexuals are your allies goy!

My mom has BPD. Feminist. Obese. You know the type. She tried brainwashing me to believe I was gay when I was little. Endless conversations about how sometimes boys like other boys etc. One of my first memories is her sitting me down in front of my dad and her telling me to tell him what I'd told her and I said "Girls are icky I don't like them." And my mom gave him a defiant, knowing look, and my dad looked destroyed. And the next thing I said was, "They have cooties." She glared at me like I just stabbed her in the back. Of course my dad eventually left. I avoided the worst of my mom's spiral into insanity. My mom had total control over my little brother and he's a sodomite now. Women should have to have a license to breed. Not from Asia by the way. Canada.

>we love anarchy
>couch surfing isnt fun anymore
Lol

in USSR they hated them but after the soviet union collapse westerners told them to tolerate them.

>a whole month of people praising the loudest and most obnoxious homosexuals/trannies
Can't wait

That's a disgusting story, bro.

DESU, issues like these shouldn't and cannot be solved by law. The only was to solve them is to stop degeneracy at it's source: the gene pool.
Everybody is equipped with a sophisticated and natural mechanism to determine what is healthy and beautiful - and what is not. We should start to listen to and trust our inner wisdom and have a leader, who could prune out the non-worthy. Not by law, but by heart and inner wisdom.

Nah leftists should just be rounded up and put into reeducation camps.

Homosexuality is implicit white identity!
There are bigger issues!
But we need them in the movement to pander to normies!
There is literally nothing wrong with sodomy!

Oh boy, gonna love seeing all those fag flag filtered profile pics on kikebook...

There is something implicity wrong with homosexuality, no sane gay person would deny this.

And so the search for a sane gay person continues

LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly

Burn in hell reprobate

We do hate them
pretty much every "homosexual" here is some faggot who wants to get as much pleasure as he can
and sodomy is just another way to expand your pleasures

some people can't stop eat and they get fat
some people can't stop having pleasure and they become faggots

Well, I am gay and I never claimed my sexuality to be normal, I know it's degenerate and have tried being straight for a major portion of my life.

y-you too!

Cool story bro. Go be a narcissistic sodomite on grinder and get the fuck of Sup Forums

>be a disgusting neckbeard no woman will ever love

>blame gays for being forever alonr

If you assume every gay person is on grindr you must be retarded. It is true that a large portion of the GB community are sluts and only care about pleasure, but some actually have standards like real human beings, shocking I know.

What part of get the fuck of Sup Forums don't you understand?

This is the last response you'll be getting. I know you retards crave attention as much as you crave abominations.

Day of the rake when desu smdh famalam

Where did this pride month thing come from? I don't think it existed last year.

I assume it was supported by Jewish interest groups though....

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/S3GwX

I've never felt this level of sadness and hate at the same time

hmmm looking good

So pain is a cure to a white civilization.

Romans 1:18-32

Sodomites can NOT be saved
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw

Not even what he said

would fug

Same to you, OP!

Guys, I'm a gay Bavarian lefty but I wouldn't mind having a cute caring natsoc bf, any takers? :^)

I'm not a neakbeard

That was the single most disturbing thing I have ever read

Serious question: What is it exactly that they're so proud of?

>What is it exactly that they're so proud of?

Being able to get laid? :^)

Oh come on believe me if that was my son I would be pissed but COME ON just thinking about that tight bussy makes me want to ruin my no fap.

ruining the west and turing it into Soddom and Gomorrah

SPREAD OUR FUCKING RAINBOW FLAG MEMES TO COUNTER THIS DEGENERATE SHIT!

It's time to bring the good ol' hang, draw and quarter back. Firing squad is far too lenient

Can't you be arrested for posting things like this?

Enjoy hell you degenerate

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

and you should be executed

>he believes in a dominant sky daddy

and I'm the gay one lmao

Romans 1

Ya man separate those colors!

>not believing in the moral power of christianity which has bound the west together since it's conception
Yes, you are a faggot, and a stupid one at that.

I hope you get the hottest part in the lake of fire

>it's

lmao he cant even spell

pozzed education CONFIRMED

amen brother

gr8 b8

>brother

did u just assume their gender, shitlord

It's not bait, koala cuntfucker

You aren't allowed to be gay Abdul or did you forget ?

no

ur ugly

>German
>gay

Hitler did nothing wrong

>microdick

why dont u go buy a gun lmao

Make sure the rope os tight before you kick the chair

>os

LMAO

Got a few thousand shekels to spare for a membership to the gun club Muhammad?

Passable trap would fug / 10

>going to burn forever
hahahaha

look im not a size queen, i'm really not, i just don't find asians very attractive. i find indians gross too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's funny, Asians don't find faggots attractive either

>Asians don't find faggots attractive either

Oh my :^)

So kayla really is a trap

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fag is aids

Can we meme this into being ethnic pride month?

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE FIRST RESULT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THE FINAL RESULT