#TotalLoser

#TotalLoser
American Embassy here in Berlin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cVOOMyYde0c
ideas.repec.org/p/ces/ceswps/_5337.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaußgewehr
youtube.com/watch?v=KUGpCUkFwYI
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=d9f3f0c6f946affc8279a44b71f326c85c5743a5.100318
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivated_reasoning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the president of the US is a loser
>said greenpeace

money over climates nigga

I agree, we should sever all relations with Germany.

>ecoterrorists btfo
>eurofags btfo
>liberals btfo

another glorious day in the USA

I'd be angry too if someone told me the gravy train was over.

I'm glad we are out of a deal that requires us to give 100 billion a year to China and India who pollute their land far worse than we do.

I so hope we can get all developed countries to agree on trade embargos for the US

China and India are the problem, and no matter of LED lightbulbs and electric cars in the west are going to change it.

Lmao enjoy not having any American goods

I like the graffiti.
Greenpeace can suck on a whale's dick tho.

youtu.be/cVOOMyYde0c

What american goods do I have now?
They are all produced in china by companies that may have been founded in america but have had european subsidiaries for ages.
I can't think of a single product in my life that was at any point in America.

kneejerk reactionaries are mad at this guy, click here to find out why you should be mad too

That would set everyone back 100 years

liberals are hardcore bullys

There is nothing we couldn't develop on our own. Tell me one thing the USA produces that could not be replaced by another country

Their money, if we didnt trade with the US our economies would collapse

How? The whole world sells goods to the US in exchange for paper. They are literally exporting their inflation to the rest of the world.

>WE SUPPORT ECOLOGY
>those projectors consume as much electricity as a fucking electric grill
not even talking about their Iphones, especially how their batteries and screen are made.

No one produces mad Germans like we do

you can't

Greenpeace literally endorsed the Basque far-left terrorists.
Bunch of faggots.

Stop trying to reframe fighting back against """"conservatives"""" literally trying to kill us as bullying. It's not going to work.

liberals are in fact bullys and tyrants, they can't accept if someone disagrees with them, that's why they use violence. that's also why they want communism and gun control, so they can control everything

Your national defense for the past 70 years was American made. Do you really think that reunification with East Germany was so easy because of the indomitable spirit of the German people?

No one is trying to kill you Klaus. Your doing a fine job of it all by yourself.

Germany as a concept will end by its own hand. America will breath a sigh of relief when it is gone.

Waiting for a valid answer to this

this board is proof that ""conservatism"" is in fact just a ""acceptable"" front for fascism and fascism would kill me if it had the power to get away with it
You can call it bullying but I'm calling it self-defence

Can amerifats refute this?

not 1 liberal killed yet by a conservate. yet many liberals killed by muslims.

>who is Breivik

I have no other choice but to accept you are retarded for using double quotes. All of your arguments are null and void because you are a low iq human being and should be put on a farm somewhere far from the luxuries of civilization which is clearly a responsibility you cannot handle, you stupid kraut.

>german insight on the economy

no wonder you're ruining europe again

>you are a low iq human being and should be put on a farm somewhere
As a said
fascists
all of them

>Germany
>calling the leader of the free world loser
Topkek cuckmany

>be filipino
>suck balls
>enjoy it

>hungarian
>critizes economic savvy of other countries

this idiot believes the shit in the german mainstream media and shills for them.

learn from his failure
dont be him

Don't you have refugee cock to suck?

he killed commies not people

The german mainstream media is firmly pro-CDU and they too are conservatives, and we both know what I think about them

Then you're a complete idiot and will inevitably remove yourself from the gene pool.

Fascism, by the way, originated from schisms in leftist ideologies. Look it up. You are still using similar tactics today.

This whole board is by now literally unironically praising fascism.

cdu is not conservative. the cdu is currently one of the lead causes for germany imoprting millions of criminals and degenerates. only a fool would call such a force conservative.

Just shut the fuck up. You need our shekels more than we need your Muslim economic zone. All the good Aryans are dead.

Sup Forums you fucking ignorant Muslim

>be greepeace
>against gmos for no reason
>responsible for ten thousands of deaths because they keep blocking it

wow such responsible, so progressive

de Maiziere is creating the Stasi's wet dream and Schäuble is keeping the population in poverty on the brink of ruin

I adblock and don't buy Sup Forums passes
Can't really call it trade when I get it for free

Dont stop with Germany mate. Do us all a favour and sever all relations with the rest of the world. Lord knows, we are all sick of your nation's bullshit now.

>fascism would kill me if it had the chance

Good. Die, Turkroach.

kek

>Germanistan
>calling anybody a loser

Fascism wouldn't kill you.
Being a kraut will.

Rail guns.

ideas.repec.org/p/ces/ceswps/_5337.html

not so fast tryrone.

The lead cause of immigration crisis is america and the Iraq war and the saudis you fuck up.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaußgewehr

nope its german.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUGpCUkFwYI

and we have this.

That would make sense, if the refugees were actually from Syria. Or if the refugees were actual families fleeing war, and not 90% military aged males coming for gibmedats.

coming from north Africa that you bombt to. So why did you murder gadafi?
Why did you replace stabil governments with religious fanatics that follow the Saudis?

Do you plan to force Europe to shift its attention towards the middeal east that you are loosing?

We wont fight your wars and we wont let you get East Europe. Your time is done in Europe, you gotta go home.

What are you talking about, Achmed? These countries have always been shit. There's no excuse for Merkel allowing "refugees" that are 90% military aged males.

NATO. Have fun spreading your assholes for the Russians, Fritz.

Daily reminder that your people get arrested for Facebook posts and I am still amazed you guys can post here without being shot.

But hey fuck Trump right muha- Hans I mean.

the lead cause of criminals immigrating into europe is europeans being cucks overall and closing their eyes when it comes to reality.

Restablish the Monroe doctrine, carve up the globe between Russia, China, and us? Sounds good.

Philippines are better than the french,far better attitudes

the americans didn't force to accept them did they? and what about the African migrants?

Oy vey seems legit goyim.

fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=d9f3f0c6f946affc8279a44b71f326c85c5743a5.100318

Fucking germans are too cucked to even spray paint a wall.

Ready to loose another world war?

go away cuck

Its take in the refugees or fight for american interest to stop the refugees, only you and the saudis profit from it.

or

Let the refugees in spread the loud and let america loose the whole middle east to Russia and Iran.

You got a go home tyrone.

What are you talking about? Just stop taking them in. There's no legitimate humanitarian crisis. These are all opportunistic leeches.

yeah I wonder why america opend the African invasion routes too. Mhhhh makes you reale think, its like they want some one to move in there and not be in other places, like shift there focus.

Isn't that a CIA base too

Your step child with Saudis prevents there return.

Thank you for destabilizing the middle east and the creation and financing of ISIS.

>Wins election using $100M against a deep state CIA plant using $1.1B
>Is a #TotalLoser

Greenpeace BTFO

one of many, you got the Scientology pseud church in Berlin, some outpost in Frankfurt Main and so forth. FBI I think operates in Germany too with a branch.

Trump is just the messenger.

You can't blame this shit on him.

No, seriously. Your "good guys" are the real bad guys.

The middle east has been destabilized for centuries. Africa has been a shithole for even longer. These aren't legitimate refugees fleeing war, they're all males coming to your country to fuck your women while you pay for their living expenses.

your country is as good as dead
and so is your nationality
and so is your culture
you fucked it all up

source?

Absolutely true. A single sharter hasn't responded.

Time to strip greenpeace of all legal standing and fundraising capabilities.

Cant get its own country to follow, cant get anything done.

you finally came to your senses, paris. kek be praised!

and you made it possible. your the one nation who is financing and support this.

Who is spreading terrorism and death in middle east?

Who is leeching of Africa?

Who protects and fights for fanatic religious slaver nations?

America, meanwhile nations that make living and are in way of america are destroyed in name of money.

this is all hah hah to you right now but whats actually funny is that you're going to provoke the US into nuking you cucks like they should have done in the 40s. Germany is finished.

This the same Greenpeace that said governments spending time and money tackling CO2 was pointless, as it was the least fact in climate change... Only to change their mind when huge checks were being handed out?... That Greenpeace?

are you retarded? the CDU is not conservative at all anymore. They used to be. But they had a hard shift to the left.
Instead of crying of a "rechtsrutsch" (shift to the right) when the AfD won a lot of votes in the Landtagswahlen you maybe should be crying about the massive shift to the left caused by the CDU - thanks Merkel.

so what?
Does that mean we have to take them all in and suffer?
No it doesnt.

t. fag who is sick of braindead niggers like you

Cry more, shitskin. These countries have been cesspools for centuries. The only thing that's changed is that Merkel suddenly wants to flood Europe with African men to fuck your women.

If these countries are legitimately so bad that millions of refugees have to flee, why are only males fleeing?

Check out who produces almost all the chips in your computers/devices. America.

>IBM
>AMD
>nvidia
>Qualcomm

yes it means we have to take them all in and processes the ones with legit reason to stay and send the one leeches back.

As i did write before the other way is to invade middle east and fight for american oil interest, a absolute no go.

your fee fees i dont give a fuck about what stands are hard facts that decide the future of Europe.

Be a amerinigger salve for the rest of you live, letting niggers in the USA live an sleep peaceful while you live under the sward, a future battlefield or decide your won future.

Americans did show that the america from 70 years ago is dead with the election ne cons and the invasion of Iraq for oil.

You dont hate the symptom tyrone you hate the cause, if you dont get rid of the cause you will have a bigger problem later on AGAIN!

And the cause is american and Saudi meddling in the middle east.

Stop that and you stop all the refugees.

singapor, china, japan, kolea.

Dumbest analysis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivated_reasoning

You were never capable of more nuanced thought processing were you hans.

Have fun with Ackmed and Mohammed!

Samsung makes chips, yes.

But the intellectual property, research and development for most processors is American.

Same goes for pharmaceuticals

The middle east and Africa have always been cesspools. Stop pretending that if