>see this
>they see you
>screeching intensifies
what do?

(minute 12)
youtu.be/_TShXcZZqqA

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

*unzip dick*

What is the point they are trying to make?

>femicidio es genocidio

feminism is genocide?

Where's the street shitter Pajeets when you need em

steal the clothes

why does everyone that participate in these kinds of events have such weird bodyshapes?

I'd be trying to get a feel or a taste of those asses but I'm just deprived of human contact. Otherwise get a picture and leave.

KEK

Reminder that this is the analog of BLM rabble standing in the street -- They desperately want to be heard, while actually having nothing to say, and standing in a street or getting naked is the cheapest, most immature way to get people to notice you.

It is your sacred duty as a member of Sup Forums to STEAL THEIR CLOTHES. Steal as many of their clothes as you can.

That they're mentally ill and need to be locked up.

the ones on the bottom get menstrual blood dripping down on to them.

the one son the top have to smell the farts wafting up from below.

The ones in the middle must really be reconsidering their decision.

Why do you keep posting this trash? It's perhaps the third time you've done this.

REPENT

This
Pour paint on their clothes before they can chase you

>no fatties
>all white

It's an orchestrated leftist PR stunt.

I send these vile heretics straight to the pits if hell

ahhhh yaaaaaa

How many pussies can you see in that picture? I could only see 4

No - pour this on them.

YES GIVE ME YOUR FLESH

SHOW YOUR FACES

mace their genitals

I like how the overuse of the term 'genocide' is like preparing you lefties for what's to come in your future.

Femicide is genocide.

>Whites
>Argentina

are you admitting we are white?

Why do women love to show their body instead of face?

Femicidio means murder for woman instead of homicidio wich it is for men (not really but feminst want to make this division) its a stupid slogan

webm related

this

Would take my clothes off too and find my self a place.
>act homosexual if confronted
>blame boner of cold air
>its consented if they nude and laid first
Man I have not touch a women in years. It would be like swimming in gold for me.

Pour gasoline and light them on fire. These Jewish puppets must be exterminated.

why the living fuck is the women's way of """"""""""""""protesting"""""""""""""" ALWAYS fucking getting naked?

>MEN ARE PIGS WHO ONLY WANT TO SEE TITS AND VAGINAS!
>LETS SHOW THEM OUR TITS AND VAGINAS! THAT WILL TEACH THEM HA! TAKE THAT!

its a dude, right?

360 would put him right back where he started and in the pile.

Get naked and proudly show my boner.
(if someone complains i just say i'm supporting the protest).

Now do that at some random halal Paris street.

If they were attractive they wouldn't have anything to complain about

Do you not see those hips?

Exactly

>they parade naked
>you look at her tits or roastiehole
>you prove their point
or something like that

ayyy ficki ficki

the fuck i care about points? what are they 10 years old? im grabbing/seeing some free tetas

I see you had a few 'refugees' pass by and litter the streets with their empty wrappers.

Shock value
They think "nobody is listening what i have to say, maybe is im naked they will pay attention to me" they hook you them make your misogynistic ass feel guilty for look at them titties and get a new brainwashed follower

if i compare this to my gf i really can't understand how woman can be so different.
i would have no idea how to fuck up my gf this hard, so that she becomes like these feminists. must be incredible brainwashing.
my gf is sucking my dick for her own pleasure, i don't even tell her that i want her to do it. yet these feminists believe this is oppression, when in reality blowjobs make women hornier than man.
i always feel like i'm making her a gift when she sucks it. it's very positive, nothing violent or degrading about it. my dick is a soft, sensitive sexual organ, not a beating stick.

feminists type of bitches who watch gore horror movies and fall in love with psychopaths, also they might be on depression medication.

Newfags REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only people who are willing to get naked are the ones you'd rather not see naked.
One of Gods cruelest jokes.

Women would do anything these days to get attention. Having nothing interesting to say, they are reduced to getting naked. But they need an excuse for that. So they invent some bullshit message to it. Bang - we get shit like that.

kek

>femicide is genocide
>all white women

>yfw your realize they're unironically acknowledging white genocide

Bingo.

Can you take one home if you wanted to?

Funniest German's joke I've ever seen.

This is Sup Forums, what you think?

ofc you just nazis running away from mother land to make south america whiter but you guys failled hard

>this is Sup Forums
Cringe

Yes, between going full blown left wing populism while also pissing of the Rothschilds for going to war against Britan really fucked us hard.

It's not our fault anymore though, every single president we had since the 83 has been a british puppet.

They even gather every year at the british embassy to celebrate the queens brithday, not a joke.

nice

>cringe
Cringed

>quickly make a sign that says "I'm gonna fuck all these bitches"
>Photo op with yourself eyeing the pile and starting to strip
>Relish in sweet feminine fury as you post on the internet

Throw a grenade.

Women are so stupid.

Go with your Friends and get naked but for a dumb reason....do it everywhere and be a "bit patriarchal"