Should I be or pissed at this sjw or happy that she does not like Israel?

Should I be or pissed at this sjw or happy that she does not like Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY

Sup Forums is vehemently pro-Israel and always has been. I may not be Jewish, but I will defend the homeland of the chosen people until the day I day, and so should you.

kek

t.Shlomo

I dont really hate Israel. Actually, I say to support it. Then all Jews can go there. And stop fucking with multiculturalism in our countries.

>Then all Jews can go there
nice dream

SJWs dislike Israel because SJWs support Palenstine. Sup Forums hates both.

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and they should be preserved and cherished.

We should all stand with Israel!

SJWs and Israel: A broken clock is right twice a day.

you should be happy she does not like israel

/thread

>until the day I day

It's good to view Israel as a containment colony

Good goyim, remembah dah troops an alwayz remembah to support Israel.

Yes because Israel is so "contained"

Israel is now a partisan issue
The left are now against Israel

You should hate Israel but you can still appreciate a good level-headed sjw smackdown.

>The left are now against Israel

The left has always been against Israel, since Palestine has been occupied for 50 years.

The Republicans have historically had strong ties to their Israeli overlords.

Ironically now even Democrats are bought and paid for by the AIPAC and jewish lobbies/special interest groups.

Conservatives hate Jews for being non-Christians. Liberals dislike the state of Israel for being a brutal apartheid regime against the Palestinians.

Spin it whatever way you want. Israel is a problem until it implements the 2 state solution.

People should keep their opinions for when they vote or buy with their dollar and for the rest they should speak in their home or shut up completely.

FUCK SJW AND FUCK CONSERVATIVES AND FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE'S OPINIONS AND KIDS!

Yes, the anti-semitism on Sup Forums is only satire

Israel is only under attack by the left because of muh poor Muslims. They don't care about the Jewish diaspora that's fucking our nations up. They just dislike "muh imperialism". Same reason why they hate white America, because of "muh poor natives".

Is this 5d checkers, or just an unintended bonus?

>i may not be jewish

Sure dude HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Happy. I suggest you follow the party of Counter-Semitsm. Our policies are very simple.

1.) Anything that the Jew supports, we oppose. Aid for Israel? Against it. Supports foreign wars? Against it. Support open borders? Against it.
2.) If Jews support both sides equally, find a third position.
3.) If no third position can be found, choose the side that hurts the Jewish people and Israel the most.

gypsies at it again

Explain why you guys don't like SJWs for blaming everything on "muh white privilege", then go on like SJWs blaming all of your problems on "jew privilege"...

>golem turning on it's creator
Let them fight!

>leaf
Questions completely discarded

They only need a little push in the right direction.

leftists are often anti-israel. you can hate both at the same time

meh, the only people who have any reason to hate israel are american tax payers and arab neighbours so...