Paris Accord

>Deal to protect environment
>US has to foot the 100 billion/year bill
>we pull out and get called monsters
>Same deal gives said 100 billion to China and India so they can destroy the world even further
>b...but the environment

Until we start holding nations like India and China accountable for their rampant pollution we will never step anywhere close to a global solution on climate change. But hey I guess they dont want to bother the nation that makes all their iPhones.

shut the fuck up fatty

Didn't you know holding non European nations accountable for their actions is racist?

Nice counter argument Mohammed

Nah. There was no money involved. It was a stupid "pledge to try".

this climate change crap is just another way to get more money out of us. if the powers that be wanted to fix the world they would. but it is time we look to China and India and decided what to do.

>Until we start holding nations like India and China accountable for their rampant pollution
Trump dismantles the EPA so globalist corporations can get away with rampant pollution. Dumping toxic waste on American soil will Make America Great Again!

The Chinese may accept their government doing that but in the States that will never go over the people.

>but it is time we look to China and India and decided what to do.
shit in the street and have laws that hold companies accountable for economic growth and job creation... hmmm thats a mixed bag

how about we just do what china does. i will eat dogs if it means the next ceo to cut jobs so he can have a bigger bonus goes to jail

Hahahah this is what conservative rightists believe. Woo lad

A reminder that ALL of these countries signed it and they're ALL hard at work abiding by it!

Exactly, signing it means little

Doubt Burkino Faso is doing much

they get subsidized by our $
not your $

if all of those countries are so adamant, then have them sign the god damn check. because the plan favors developing countries. it limits first world competitiveness in every market- no one is disputing this. the counter to that point is green jobs- where the fuck is my local green job nigel? do you work at a wind farm or some shit

Dont forget China is a developing country even though its the second largest economy in the world.

Chinks are literally the jew of asia

I was being sarcastic you absolute moron.

India don't care about Drumpf or about climate meme, country too poor leave us alone.

>The Chinese (people) may accept...

It's not like they have a choice.

i was being playful, bully

>India poor

You guys have enough money to keep going with your ScatSat program maybe clean up a bit. Using those loos you got might be a nice first step

If North Korea signing this shit doesn't tip anyone off that it's a fucking joke then I don't know what will.

The more you look at the list, the worse it is

Cabo Verde, North Korea, Malawi, as if these countries are doing anything

Stop shitting on your beaches and tourists will come.

>organic
>hand picked
>100% north korean
>from our farm to your table

but did you know that china have lower pollution per capita than usa, and investing huge money into green energy.

>w-we're the good guys!
>G-god bless ameriga!

> china have lower pollution per capita than usa
only because you are still much poorer and underdeveloped than burgers

>investing huge money into green energy
hahaha NO, this isn't your commie party congress where you can lie your ass off and put a lipstick on every pig you find

>May contain traces of plutonium, lead, zinc, and blood

>per capita
Maybe the cause China has population 4 times as big?

That's called accountability for taking the industrial revolution meme way too fucking far

Did you read it? Not only did it oblige financial responsibilities but it also obliges that signers take in migrants (climate refugees).

Only because you have so many more people

We're playing the long game. Melt the ice caps and settle Antarctica. Global reset coming soon

>Treaty of Paris is a good deal, i swear

>Treaty of Paris is not Jewish tricks to bring brown people in the West

>but in the States that will never go over the people.
Hah you're joking right? Don't you have methane gas and lead filled water that your government had let go by for who knows how long, then try to silence anyone who tried to the people? You're all fucking sheep and this thread proves it.

India emits half as much CO2 as you burgers. And they have 4x as many people as you. China emits twice as much as you and has 4x as many people.

Now using basic algebra we can deduce than an average poo emits 8 times less CO2 than the average burger. And an average Wong emits half as much CO2 as the average burger.

I agree the Paris deal was completely bogus but please don't throw around false acusations about who is polluting the enviroment the most.

this, stop blaming us for everything, we are tired of being the scapegoat all the time

>list comprised of 194 literally whos
>US backs out
>whole thing falls apart

What's it like being lying, slant-eyed chinks?

Climate Change is real.

Paris Accord is a corporative scam.

You could be a refugee for anything these days, Next there will be refugees because there aren't enough people to rape back in their home countries.

They are not wrong, China does get blamed for allot, plus they are actually the largest producers of green energy in the worlds, google it.