Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol fucking Elon Musk

Savage

El Rato strikes again.

He really is vegeta.

I don't get it, i might be stupid.

After 8 years of Drumpf i will be voting for Ted.

I actually don't mind Ted. He was the fiercest competitor in the race other than Trump. I can respect that. He's smart but I think playing the revivalist 50's "conservative" line is past its prime. Trump saw the nationalist sleeping giant and awakened it.

>might

ted is great. just not great enough to be president.

Why do republicans fake hating job creators when the environment is involved?

I read your post and thought, "this is well stated, would go well with some digits". Happy Friday, user, it's going to be a good one.

Agreed, he needs to keep TX in line after the coming wake of Commiefornians and Mexicans invading the state

>job creators
Musk is literally subsidized by the government. How is that job creation? It's artificial.

Happy Friday to you too user

wtf I'm cruz missle now

youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

So are oil companies, big agriculture, and the automobile industry. I don't see the issue.

waht does j/k mean

Fuck, Cruz should've won instead when you see how Trump is self-destructing.

Cruz wouldn't have been a shitty candidate if he didn't hire sleeze-ball Jeff Roe to do a munch of greasy shit. I always thought he was a funny-ish guy until he relied on Roe (Axiom Strategies) to do slimey political shit.

Ted Cruz may or may not be the zodiac killer, but he just launched a wicked burn on all the rich libtard elites who cry about how everyone else should bicycle to reduce pollution while they hop on their private jet to take a day-long shopping spree vacation in Europe before jetting BACK to Hollywood the next day.

elon musk is living on mars in 2020 anyways, so why does he care?

Just Kidding

I'm not a big fan of Cruz but that's one hilarious tweet

I don't see how Ted would be any worse than Trump. Yes, he doesn't use the same dog whistles, but it's not like Trump in action is a white nationalist at all.

The message of the Cruz tweet is basically in support of Trump so that logic doesn't really follow.

wtf i'm a cruz missile now

All burgers report to this thread

I would think you have a similar experience in Germany, but I don't know if it's quite the same. I live in a liberal college town and the outrage caused by Trump literally releases extra serotonin in my brain. I don't think anyone else on the planet could have matched the wonderful trigger factor. But yeah I agree Cruz wouldn't have been a disaster.

what ever happened to this guy, I remember when him and Kasich were so much against Trump

ty i had a feeling and it makes sense in context but ppl never say it like that. im an idiot but hes not wrong lel

I wasn't reacting directly to the context of the tweet.
Not that Cruz could've won anyway.

He submited

I agree he wouldn't have won.

cruz discovered how he lost, and is improving himself to do better in the future.
he a gud boi

Ted is Trump's Vegeta. He is a worthy rival and a true friend.

I hope liberals never take any lessons and continue doubling down.

He will have learned from his mistakes. He tried to out-banter the bantz master and got schooled. He got butthurt about it and tried to talk shit at the RNC and just made everyone mad.

He will have learned from his mistakes and make a Sup Forums pandering campaign in 2024. With us, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!!!

We will have to deal with r/the_rato when he gets elected though.

limousine liberals absolutely wrecked.

I don't get

>liberals bitching about the paris deal
>rich millionaires who fly private jets saying trump is evil
>ted jokes that instead of flying public airlines theyll leave useless councils instead

He couldn't even win the nomination of his own party, he even got beaten by Kasich in some regions. Why did he pick Carly as VP? But I bet he would've done better as president than Trump with his self-destructiveness at this point.

>He missed the Redemtion Arc

I don't think Trump has been self destructive, I think he got the wind knocked out of him at a couple times; he didn't expect the Russian shit to carry on this long, and did not expect as many leakers as there were. If he gets his feet onto solid ground though he is going to roll in 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if the wall is finished up in 2019.

The archetypes are so perfect it really is hard to not be suspicious sometimes that it's one big perfectly orchestrated peroformance art.

The difference is, they produce a viable product.

Tax breaks for agriculture make no sense. The food grows regardless. Here in Wisconsin, the govt pays farmers to pour milk out to inflate the price.
Oil subsidies are tax breaks for reasearch.
Tesla had to receive a 465m investment from the federal govt for debt financing. That's double what was originally invested and clearly meant it was going to fail.
Tesla can claim to be successful when an average joe drives one and I have yet to see that because Nissan and Chevy make more affordable electric vehicles.

He shouldn't give the media ammunition with stuff like illegal voters, crowd sizes, Obama wiretaps, calling the media the enemy of the people, etc. Or the way how he handled the Comey firing.
This was a problem too during the election, he couldn't focus.

It's so easy to not do this stuff. He should be focusing on getting stuff done instead. Nobody cares about the media, Hillary, or Obongo anymore.

This might be a cultural difference, but I worked the campaign, spoke with thousands of people, and only a tiny minority agreed with you. The media in this country panders to a specific group of the liberal left base. It's one big echo chamber. Sup Forums gets more unique visits per day than our major cable news outlets have viewers, and every time there is a poll asking if people trust the media the 'Yes' always comes back around 13%.

So basically, "giving the media ammunition" is a winning strategy since most Americans have an almost automatic reaction to do the opposite of what msm tells them.

As some one relatively new to politics in the last two years, can anyone explain why we should dislike Cruz besides his wife "once" used to work for Goldman Sachs, and I think he supported H1B increases, while he did support amnesty to an extent and immigration reform, his draft of a bill had provisions allowing new arrivals to gain voting rights after 20 years. He also seems pretty constitutionalist to me.

DAHNALD THE DELEGATES

I know nobody cares about the media anymore but he shouldn't give them credibility again by saying stuff that he can't prove or getting disproven by them.

What the fuck are you?

yea hes not good in the way of slang he called a basketball hoop a basketball ring

Ted is a villain in a show/game who joins your party after being defeated, and actually turns out to be a pretty good guy.

rare!

>Hillary health (((disproven)))
>pizzagate (((disproven)))
>illegal voters (((disproven)))
They have zero credibility and there is no coming back from it. Even my more liberal friends are checking out of the political process altogether and probably won't even vote in 2018 or 2020. Meanwhile, I haven't had one honest conversation with a friend who voted for Trump who weren't still pulling for him. Mad about Syria? yes. Pissed about the fucking wailing wall bullshit? yep. Annoyed the wall hasn't been started? definitely. But we were high fiving and re-energized by the Paris accord yesterday - it feels like he is back on track.

holy shit it's reverse medpack

The councils, Dahnahld

Can I call this rare without being called new?

Donald is the credibility man.

>there are people who actually supported Elon Musk on this board
Fucking dumb niggers.

>Hillary health (((disproven)))
This one is obviously true 100%.
>illegal voters (((disproven)))
Could be but he should prove it.

Cruz has the best redemption timeline out of ANYONE since the election. Would vote for 10/10 if Trump was not an option if he keeps this up.

Every politician needs to embrace shitposting. Dont let anyone hold a shitty view without getting mocked.

Break down the bubbles.

Elon is jerking off in the media about climate change. Ted is mocking him because he flys private jets with is worse for the environment then a commercial plane even if they dont fly coach.

Basically mocking Elon for all talk no action.

Ted Cruz for SCOTUS when one of the old libcucks croak?

Watching him go from Lyin' Ted to Lion Ted has been amazing. I'm unironically a Cruz missile now.

Im afraid hes going to keep divorcing gold diggers and we wont make it to mars.

Damn, close!

California, for all the horseshit they spew about making a greener world, are about 30% of our carbon footprint. On a list of the top ten most polluted cities in the country, by 3 different metrics, california has 7 of them. Basically the fattest guy in the apartment is telling his roomates they need to contribute more to the food budget.

didn't know you existed

First SCOTUS ever to shitpost on social media

One might call him..
The Zodiac Griller

The way he handled Musk there really makes me think about the Zodiac killer thing.

just like our current shitposter in chief is the first to do so on social media kek

We had some unironic /cruzmissiles/. He was probably second choice

How could you take the black pill in this beautiful timeline?

I thought he was dead after the amish bankai

this is truly the best timeline in which even the black pill is beautiful and worth living in

Fuck em up, Cruz.

because he is a ''reformed'' serial killer

>pointing out an obvious hypocrisy means you hate him and his business

Hah! Sick burn.