When did you realize Germany was the same level of cucked as Sweden?

When did you realize Germany was the same level of cucked as Sweden?

>pic related someone defaced the US Embassy in Berlin.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are far worse than us

Germany has always been more cucked than Sweden to be honest.

fuck off fatty. no one cares about america. youre a meme country lol.

Greenpeace still exists?

This is nothing less than an act of war. Prepare to be invaded krauts.

Yeah but Sweden seems to be trying hard to make up for it by driving 100mph at the proverbial wall. At least Germany took its time.

what time is it in swedenistan, holy shit don't you people have jobs
>bath your refugee
>browse Sup Forums for excuses to be angry

Aren't these the guys who brigaded Bill Burr's show on Netflix or something, yeah what a bunch of real credible retards.

>no one cares about america

>MONTY PYTHON TEA AND CRUMPETS
>OI MATE THE BOBBY'S COMIN
>BIN YER KNOIFE BRUV FOOTY TELLY
>WIZARD M8 MENTAL LOO GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

Sorry nigel, couldnt quite catch that

I came here 2 years ago and from then on it's been only downhill. Cucked people, hypocritical elite, cannot really think for themselves or innovate, hence inviting all the immigrants. I will stay here for another couple of years to leech off their investment money and kiss them goodbye.

>Burger
>Calling others cucked
They are tough, just not as bad as you.

>someone
>Greenpeace logo right underneath

Geeeeeee I wonder who could it be

i am a student and get paid to study, enjoy your McWorkday though

though*

send me weapons&ammo then, fagget!

It's like high school all over again.

The consequences will never be the same

go back

I'm a project researcher in sociology and I actually get paid to browse Sup Forums. Eat a dick.

you know whats funny one of the founders left greenpeace for there stance on nuclear energy

>paid to study
you mean someone pays for your babysitter faggot

Don't get salty because America blew up your cousins over in Pakistan m8

look at this shit

>call to prayer
>swedinistani marketplace fills with the sounds of ancient commerce

The architecture of that building is stupid. It's like a freshman project, trying to be edgy and cool, and the teacher gives it a pass because they are just learning and still immature.

But it's real.

Yeah i keep forgetting about your muzzie problem
>special relationship
nevar 4get

Just shut the fuck up

Of course, we Anglos are your true, greatest ally

Yes indeed Brother Anglo. We always have their best interests at heart.

Were are you from?

kek ameritards btfo.

Weak nation with weak leader as you deserve it.

>american """"""""""""""""""bants"""""""""""""""""""

>shitting on UAssGay
>cucked

>You dumb Americans buy our Siemens windmills REEEEEEEEE

yep americans dont even understand there own words.

You see if you suck amerinigger cock you not not cuckt but if work towards the good of your own people your a cuck.

The whole nation has a severe case of delusion.

I'm from here and I can hardly believe that there is a country more cucked than us. But this is what happens to states with a gigantic welfare redistribution machinery. You stop giving a fuck of your countrymen, neighbors, family and even your children, because the state taxes you like a motherfucker and absolves you of any responsibility whatsoever for your kin.
In return people start caring about religious fanatics that LITERALLY are out to kill them. The Welfare State creates Xenophilia on a massive scale. Look at the level of taxation in europe the amount of social programs and you will get a directly correlate with the level of cuckedness.

>americans calling us cucked
>swedes calling us cucked
inb4 Britain and Austria do the same

saved

(((greenpeace)))

>bellow 99%
>not cucked
You can chose only one.

Take the ultimate red pill bro

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

I'm from here and I can hardly believe that there is a country more cucked than us. But this is what happens to states with a gigantic welfare redistribution machinery. You stop giving a fuck of your countrymen, neighbors, family and even your children, because the state taxes you like a motherfucker and absolves you of any responsibility whatsoever for your kin.
In return people start caring about religious fanatics that LITERALLY are out to kill them. The Welfare State creates Xenophilia on a massive scale. Look at the level of taxation in europe the amount of social programs and you will get a direct correlation with the level of cuckedness.

P U R E
U
R
E

I never said we weren't. I just wanted to point out the irony in the aforementioned countries calling us cucks.

27 years ago

>Sucking american cock and not being cuckt.

You are truly one kind of a retard. Americans now dictate your foreigne Policy as you got nothing to say.

If y war brakes out because amerniggers cant handel the bantz your Citys will burn, your children will die, your factory´s will be destroyed.

Dont count on us helping you or the americans. We rather Allie with Russia, also you should think about where your war refugees will go, we wont take them in.

meant forI'm tired I'm gonna post dumb stuff on Sup Forums now.

What are you even talking about? Mama Merkel determins our foreign and domestic policy because our politicians are a bunch of corrupt cucks.

>Greenmeme
>Shines a light at an embassy
Man, they sure showed us.
Salty they wont get a slice of that Paris Accord extortion money it seems.