Why is India-Russia relationship the most based bilateral relationship ever?

>70 years of unbroken friendship

>Russia repeatedly BTFO america when it tried to mess with India

>Gives top of the line weapons to India

>both country leaders hand holding like little girls with not a care in the world.

Its almost like an anime fantasy

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Indians are just brown colored Russians.

Because sweds are just gay Russians.

When are they going to send some engineers to design a sewer system?

5000 BC. Indus valley civilisation was the first to develop sewers

We love Russia, they have been our true friend. India will stand by Russia if time comes.

And you haven't made any progress since.

move on. India is a literal shithole.

apparently russia is to india what china is to pakistan

With the difference being that Pakistan is unreedemable shithole that was blown the fuck out by Indians whenever they tried anything.

Russians wash their hands Pajeet

So it's exactly the same as India then.

Irredemable shit hole blown the fuck out by Indians whenever they try to do anything...

i never realised there's a platonic putin handholding shaped hole in my life until now

Russia doesn't care where Indians shit

I think Rusland is cool guy, eh kills mudslimes and doesn't afraid of anything

Based Montenegro

Chinks are trying to change that, but the twist is everything they will developcwith one belt one road is tied to chinese credit.

So that's why gopniks are always squatting!

Because they don't have Zionists in positions of power.Take the ultimate red pill read it share it

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

bc Russia has a lot of cold empty frozen land. Indians are sent in,they poo all over Siberia bc of no loo and in 10 years it's as fertile as the West Ukraine
pooconomy 101

i always liked the hand holding tradition

>'member when we btfo western rogue allies?
>yes those were the times hahaha

At least it was a quick and painless death but man his head turned into mush damn quick.