Why haven't you found yourself a white woman to have a huge white family yet?

>youtube.com/watch?v=XE5ImlOrhRw

While you and people like Richard Spencer, Damigo, Palmgren, TheGoldenOne, MilennialWoes, Anglin, Lauren Southern or any of the other alt-right e-celebs are just talking and talking about muh white genocide and muh western values, people like this family is actually saving the west, one child at a time.

Daily reminder that every fucking video and debate and article these people have ever done, is worth less than if they had just made a child.

Back to the video, isn't this the life we're all dreaming of? What is stopping you?

When did you realize all these people only likes to talk about saving the white race and they refuse to actually DO ANYTHING themselves?

Look how happy this family is, you could all have this too.

>While you and people like Richard Spencer, Damigo, Palmgren, TheGoldenOne, MilennialWoes, Anglin, Lauren Southern or any of the other alt-right e-celebs are just talking and talking about muh white genocide

post an example of them exposing the Jewish plot of white genocide..?

>TheGoldenOne
no child
>Richard Spencer
1 child from long ago
>Henrik Palmgren/Lana Lokteff
no child
>The Golden One
no child
>Nathan Damigo
no child
>Lauren Southern
no child
>MilennialWoes
no child
>Anglin
no child
>Roosh
no child

The list can go on and on.

They're all charlatans, not a single one of them are doing what they're preaching.

Half of the family of this woman or that of Varg Vikernes could die by disease and they would have still done more for the white race than all these people put together.

I don't know if anyone has told you this, but kids cost money. A lot of money. I have 2 white, blonde haired & blue eyed boys. I can't AFFORD any more because I have to pay for all the nigger & spic kids too.

Get rid of the societal leeches and you'll see big white families again.

>When did you realize all these people only likes to talk about saving the white race and they refuse to actually DO ANYTHING themselves?
My wife wants 5 kids.

>but kids cost money. A lot of money.
nice try jew

if you can't afford more than 2 kids then you're a fucking failure of a person
>My wife wants 5 kids.
good, go for it!

>isn't this the life we're all dreaming of? What is stopping you?
Not me. I have no yearning for children and have seen the arguments and stress my parents were subjected to as a repercussion of marriage and children. I am only considering to procreate because of the white demographic decline. I am very content with where I am now, but I feel compelled to have kids to save western civilization.

I have, she's making us breakfast

>kids are stressful so i wont have any children
t. everything that is wrong with the western man

How does it feel to be apart of the problem? Do you consider yourself a better person than the ANTIFA guy next door? I'd like to know

Because all women under 40 are useless unbearable whores.

>starts the video off by zooming into a selfie
lel. Seems like an oncoming trend to be a more modest, family oriented woman, which is great. Though I also worry that a lot of women will try to imitate it withouth actually internalizing it, so do be careful and don't let yourself be fooled. A "family oriented woman" may aswell just want to sit on her ass and watch TV without having to go to work. She seems to do her job well though, so good for her.
How about you actually look into stuff instead of falling for d&c memes, trying to signal your introspectiveness while repeating the lines of your enemy? Granted he seems to mix up the alt-right with the alt-lite, and the alt-lite DOES avoid the JQ since it wants itself to be a more safer "common sense movement" and is partially hijacked by jews (rebel media)

Milennial Woes and Richard Spencer for example are pretty unapologetic, they're just better at rhetoric so the JQ is more implied with them rather than explicit. Don't accept the enemies premises, but do tread the minefield of public political discourse lightly.

What I've noticed is that those with healthy white families aren't like the white nationalists you see online, they're just successful white people who found each other, not full of autistic hate and fear mongering.

i worked a decade to get the perfect body and a career that makes good money and lets me travel around the globe

why the fuck would i waste the best years of my life on one women considering the state of modern women?

Not having kids is the only downside

Ok fine, I'll just make a bunch more kids I can't afford and you can pay for them. Deal?

Because Sup Forums is addicted to 2D
Real women are disgusting

Go to your boss at McDonalds tomorrow and ask for a raise.

I wish Roosh would fuck Lauren Southern and impregnate her
A Muslim/Jewsish baby would awesome

how about when someone makes a claim they back it up?

know how to defeat the jooz?

make a baby.

making a baby > exposing the jews

>hey just make a baby
>forget about your country being flooded with millions of nonwhite refugees each year
>forget about your women being brainwashed into race mixing with said refugees for "muh diversity!"
>just have a white baby

youre a real dumbfuck.

wow its almost as if I just said that Rebel Media is part of the alt-lite, and literally lead by a jew

Are you an antifa shill? Just trying to throw shit and see what sticks? Or do you just lack basic reading comprehension?

As I said I don't know everyone on the list, but I can vouch that MW and Richard Spencer are both aware of the JQ and unapologetic ethnocentrists. Its not my fucking job to spoonfeed you, literally look up any of their work if you really care.

>just have children goyim
>ignore the Jewish interest groups pushing for communism, open borders, and LGBT
>thats right goy, just DIE

Varg have by himself already made up for ~4 white people falling for muh jews.

Now it's your turn.

>b-but what about the jews
irrelevant to your family

>Richard Spencer
show us all where he has exposed the plot of white genocide then

>hurr imma ignore everything you said and pretend to be retarded

your defeat has been accepted.

damn you jew fanatics are annoying

>i can't have a big family because muh jews
>i should have twitter battles and like the latest jew exposing video on youtube instead

I wonder how often Varg or the woman in the video thinks about the jews on an average day, you should emulate their thought patterns.

>tfw you realize the person you're talking to is too stupid for the most basic of concepts

Because women in general have been weaponized in the war for their self destruction.
They are vain, stupid, ignorant, arrogant, shallow and greedy.
If I find a decent one and she's hot enough I'll have more kids, till then I'd rather be free

>They are vain, stupid, ignorant, arrogant, shallow and greedy.
Implying most people aren't like that. You're probably just like that.

Because I'm not human

How about you just look it up you lazy cunt
literally google it if you care, it is not my job to fucking spoonfeed you

I got laid off by my boss 20 minutes ago.

I don't want children

I'd prefer to hang myself than open up emotionally to a disloyal skank who cares for my money instead of me and will eat dick behind my back.

It's catgirls or death for me, not even joking.

Why are you assuming you can only get a
>disloyal skank who cares for my money instead of me and will eat dick behind my back.
Are you not confident about yourself?

AWALT

They're not though, piss off mgtow cuck. You only have yourself to blame.

Lack of good women is the only right answer. Fix yourself all you fucking want, women are still broken.

Touch a nerve, cuck?

Pretty much this. Sure, there's plenty of good women out there but it's so disproportionate that it's not worth the effort it takes to find one.

And good white women? Those are even harder to find.

Why? Because that's what 99% of women are.
You need a 8/10 face, a fit body and an extroverted persona to keep their tendencies to fuck around at bay; and I've only got one of those.

Call me a beta but if girls are incapable of being a partner AND a friend and have to be kept in check like animals then I want nothing to do with them.

>unironically hating women

my white gf wants 5 kids

I went down the self improvement rabbit hole as far as it went, even cacconed for a few years to diet and exercise. After all the work my dating life significantly increased but from that I learned how shitty women actually were.

I have traveled a bit though and women from non-western cultures are far superior. Western white women are by and large just dickless men these days, no femininity or charm.

>Look how happy this family is, you could all have this too.
Happiness is a very transient value. If one of those kids gets cancer, happiness will very quickly turn into grief. Anyway, I personally have no urge to have children. I just wanna explore, research and just live and then die. Also, give me one good reason why mankind shouldn't just die out.

flag checks out

>99% of women are
Absolute bollocks mate.

This.

>Why haven't you found yourself a white woman
Because white women are too mentally fucked up to trust.

They're all coal burning and in my opinion, too far gone to save.

>I don't want kids on the off chance one gets cancer

I'd act surprised but I looked at your flag

I agree but women are vapid and entirely social creatures who're easily manipulated by mainstream opinion and never dare challenge it (or anything, really)

1 strong man could turn any SJW into a fascist

2 years ago my girlfriend was an SJW-tier moron, albiet shir was an innocent virgin who wanted to "help the world," now I have her talking about the Joos

now we will make huwhite babies

>Also, give me one good reason why mankind shouldn't just die out.
We're not all depressed miserable faggots like you. Some of us enjoy being alive.

I have a feeling our definitions of 'woman' differ.
I'm not even considering anything older than 18yo or that's been fucked before.

Sure you can be the second choice of some near-wall slut (25-29yo) if that's your thing.

White women are cunts

>I'm not even considering anything older than 18yo or that's been fucked before.
>Sure you can be the second choice of some near-wall slut (25-29yo) if that's your thing.

Why are you insecure about a woman being with someone else before you? Have you not been with anyone else?
Expecting people to not have been with anyone before you is retarded and childish. If anything, you should want that. Most people are retarded and useless in their first relationships.

>Expecting people to not have been with anyone before you is retarded and childish.

I was gonna give you a serious reply until I looked at your flag

no surprise a retarded sentiment like this comes from the epicenter of gargling halal-prepared balls

Spic here, working on our fourth child. Have a nice Swedish wife who's a great wife/mother. Thanks for the superior genetics Sven, really appreciate it.

>I was gonna give you a serious reply until I looked at your flag
>no surprise a retarded sentiment like this comes from the epicenter of gargling halal-prepared balls
I'm not saying you should get with some whore that gets railed by a different guy every-weekend, you nonce. There's a difference between that and someone having a relationship or two before you. And it is childish and reeks of insecurity.

I don't do used goods, and I don't fuck around.
Hedonism destroys your soul.

Honestly, 0 fucks given; I find most people disgusting both in terms of morals and standards.

>Honestly, 0 fucks given; I find most people disgusting both in terms of morals and standards.
No doubt you're a paragon of virtue.
Someone having a relationships before you doesn't make them used goods. The fact you reduce human relationships to the point of comparing them to consumer products says more about your mental state than anything else m8.

>moral decency expected of a woman across different cultures for millennia is childish and insecure

do you even listen to yourself?

honestly, im having a hard time finding a woman. I have no problem getting laid but i've left that life behind me in college. Just can't find a girl who would leave her career and independence and be dependent on me

>Someone having a relationships before you doesn't make them used goods.
We don't seem to speak the same language then.

I'm comparing them in that way because that's how I view the majority of people in modern times; and with that, distancing myself.

How do the Amish, fucking farmers afford them? Nevermind that they also love their lives, and their kids love the Amish life with most returning.

White guy, just turned 28, and have a son already. Plan to have 3 more children. Living the dream for sure. Having a child, my son in particular, is incredibly fulfilling and he makes me genuinely laugh all the time. Thanks for sharing this video, user, I've never heard of this lady or her family and I plan to watch more.

Planning on getting married and having 4-6 children after I finish school.

I hate children. Until we've tackled globalist government and and Kalergi Plan leftists a large family is a moot point. They'll just keep importing muds to satisfy endless expansion and your kids will be indoctrinated to miscegnate and post anti white ironic memes on Facebook.

How is having a relationship before you that didn't work out a sign of moral failure? Perhaps they weren't right for each other and moved on.

Faggots like you that LARP about muh morality are always the most immoral. You're like a closeted gay man LARPING against gays.

Because white women are worthless selfish whores

>Someone having a relationships before you doesn't make them used goods.
Nope.

Convert to Islam

>We don't seem to speak the same language then.
>I'm comparing them in that way because that's how I view the majority of people in modern times; and with that, distancing myself.
Enjoy being miserable for life then.
Failed relationships are valuable and an impetus for growth.
I know my failed relationships made me better in the long run.

>he expects chastity of women so he is a closet fag
>no one can be moral hehe

Should bongistans be b&?

>every relationship must workout and never fail
How does it feel to be completely disconnected from reality? I wonder why you're so frightened.

It's funny how the autists like you that can't get any pussy are always the most obsessed about muh chastity.

> Enjoy being miserable for life then.
I'll try although as I've previously stated, the only thing that's keeping me from overdosing is tech and the hope for a better future.

I'm not telling you what's right or wrong, and I couldn't care less about other people if I tried
- all I'm saying is; I'm not like you, if unconditional love is not achievable then I want no part in this world.

>unconditional love
It absolutely is achievable, though.
But you've put up irrational barriers that will stop you ever achieving it, since you're excluding 99.99% of the population.

>"hey anons I want a family but I want a woman who shares my values and I can't find one"
>>YOU FUCKING RETARD HOW INSECURE AND CHILDISH ARE YOU
>It's just that I have all these statistics and I believe civilization depends on happy, monogam-
>>YOU FUCKING CLOSET FAGGOT VIRGIN AUTIST

how's that country going James?

There are plenty of women that share your values, but you're excluding them because they've had previous relationships.

> It absolutely is achievable
Not in my books, not as matters stand currently.
Good luck to you though homie.

>It absolutely is achievable, though.
Wrong. Women get increasingly promiscuous the more number of sexual partners they have. Either way, women can't love like men do. If you trust a woman you will get your heart broken when she gets bored of you and/or finds someone better and trades up. Google "Hypergamy"

>whimsically fucks men before marriage
>shares my values

you talk like an indoctrinated normie with normie morality and now you peddle this

starting to think you're a kike t b h

Sup Forums told me Romanians aren't white so I have no obligation to make kids. Enjoy your sleepless nights, changing soiled diapers, no having time nor money to pursue your passions and the inevitable divorce, though.

She wasn't sure about me :(

>share your values
>already used up

choose one

I have found a white woman, and I, too, am also white. We are waiting a few years to have children. We want to be financially stable first.
She will stay home and be a housewife.
I am doing exactly what Sup Forums wants me to do

Fuck, I didn't want to hear this, just when I thought I was doing so well with work and hobbies.

Any suggestions for careers outside the West? I might be able to retire with 50k somewhere, but I'd prefer to keep busy.

>Look how happy this family is, you could all have this too.
How about you fuck off faggot. Not everyone gets the same feeling of happiness from something. Quit posting these fucking threads

>Roosh
A degenerate shitskin womanizer has no white children? I'm shocked.

>While you and people like....
I have nothing in common with these people, I`m not alt-right.
>Is worth less than if they had just made a child
Nope. Thats on par with saying generals would do better if they just fought in the army directly.
>Isnt theis the life we`re all dreaming of? whats is stopping you?
I dont want to ruin my fucking life. Having kids means I have to settle for some shit job that I just dont want and cutting my youth short. I`d rather continue trying to reach my ideal job than having a kid. My genes arent anything special, I might be relatively pure British for average standards but other than that their terrible. I have a Gf and I could If wanted too but no way, have you seen kids these days? If I was going to have a kid then I`d move somewhere so I dont give him the death sentance of being just used to England.
>When did you realise...
The are doing something, you said it yourself theyre talking which is good too, probably because a lot of alt righters are incels and the rest dont want kids for reasons like me.
>You could have all this too
Nope, maybe for a bit but getting a family and maintaining it is hard.

Generalisations, the post.
Women can love, but you're more than likely not worth loving.
I have unconditional love in my relationship.
>having a previous relationship means you're used up.
Having a previous relationship means you lived life, instead of being a frightened cuck like you, scared of your own shadow.

Having sex in a relationship isn't whimsically fucking someone, you muppet.
>starting to think you're a kike t b h
I'm not surprised, you're delusional.

I tried. My wife left with both kids. Doesn't want a divorce. Doesn't want my money. Just left the fucking house and brings them over on the weekends to spread her legs and have the kids play. I'm fucking random sluts too... I don't even know this situation I'm in. Never heard of it. Never experienced it...

Why did she leave you?
Be honest.

I could write a huge text about my motivations for not procreating--or perhaps not being able to, but since none of you retards would read it, here's a simple flowchart (start whereever you want):

Ugly man ----> Ugly woman
^^............................II
II.............................II
II............................vv
Ugly Child

I suppose they're entitled to their opinion. If they say they would only marry a virgin, then you might as well try to steer them towards marrying the kinds of virgins you'd like to see promoted. You can't turn them 90 degrees, but you can figuratively skew them 5 degrees or so in the right direction at a time.

I'm parallel to them in the sense that divorce is not a part of my value system. So, I would need to move somewhere like the Philippines and have children with a Filipina to not compromise my value system.

Good luck finding ways to slightly influence people dead set in their values.

>Kids
>Tons of money
>$100 clothes and $200 food for 2 kids a month if you're not eating out every fucking day like a shit lord

That's living on the lavish lifestyle. This is for kids between 1-10. I have no experience with teenagers yet. But I assume food budget is going to go up. More accessories like a phone plan and after school shit if I plan to let them go to public school. Really I believe with teenagers between 2 kids its gonna be around $500 a month. Unless you want to absolutely spoil the living shit out of your kids.

I'm 26. I make around $40k a year. Got a small brick house with 3bed/2bath. Live 5 miles away from the city in SC. Mortgage has high interest rate and PMI due to not being able to front 20% DP. In 2 years I'm going to refinance and my mortgage will be around $230/mo. In 2 years I'm expected to move up to a senior tech making $70k a year. Kids are affordable. If you have a certain lifestyle.

>Ugly man ----> Ugly woman
>^^............................II
>II.............................II
>II............................vv
>Ugly Child

Too much gaming. On days I'd have overtime I'd come home, game, eat, shower and sleep. On weekends I'd rarely spend time with the family and game. Too busy trying to make the best tribe in ARK. Almost succeeded. But the day my wife left I transferred ownership to my friend, quit tribe, uninstalled all my games, uninstalled steam and took out my 970. Never gaming again. Family is too important and I have no self control when it comes to a hobby my single mother let me do since it kept me quiet growing up.

>I suppose they're entitled to their opinion. If they say they would only marry a virgin, then you might as well try to steer them towards marrying the kinds of virgins you'd like to see promoted. You can't turn them 90 degrees, but you can figuratively skew them 5 degrees or so in the right direction at a time.
These faggots have never had relationship, which explains their views.
>I'm parallel to them in the sense that divorce is not a part of my value system.
Divorce isn't in my value system. Not sure why you need to move somewhere else, plenty of women here that don't want to divorce. My wife's parents have been together for 25 years and will most likely die together, we're aiming for the same thing. My grandparents also died together.

>Too much gaming. On days I'd have overtime I'd come home, game, eat, shower and sleep. On weekends I'd rarely spend time with the family and game. Too busy trying to make the best tribe in ARK. Almost succeeded. But the day my wife left I transferred ownership to my friend, quit tribe, uninstalled all my games, uninstalled steam and took out my 970. Never gaming again. Family is too important and I have no self control when it comes to a hobby my single mother let me do since it kept me quiet growing up.
You've taken self ownership and understand why things turned out as they did. It sounds like your wife still loves you and things could be turned around. Funnily enough, it's my wife that plays computer games.