The fuck is wrong with White People?

The fuck is wrong with White People?

Why can't they get with the times? Racist pieces of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy1_uHBdlkI&t=79s
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf australia

It's the Emu's mate, they're enslaving aussies

He's looking at your kid.

Since when did us Aussies and Kiwis have slaves - why didn't anyone tell me?

Appearently it is the exploitation of Abbo's for labor that they qualify as slavery. I have to admit I didn't know Abbos worked

Well to be fair, we only considered abos to be local fauna till a few decades ago and making them fight over wine boxes. so we did not realize what we were doing was technically slavery.

Tassie doesn't even exist.

Look at how high nz is relative to oz on that map. Its that kind of thing that lends credence to the mandela theory. Wrongly.

The position of Tasmania is worse.

Ha. Yet they put the falklands on.

>no tasmania

?

>Europe
>Turkey included
Are these people fucking serious

It's dumb how they broke down regions.

They should've done this on a country-basis.

Came here to post this.

fucking retard thinks the salves are because of white people. You idiot white people didn't invent slavery and it isn't white people enslaving people it is white people that ended it in the West

youtube.com/watch?v=fy1_uHBdlkI&t=79s

OP is an establishment shill get red pilled dumb shit

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>Moldova and Romania divided on another map

tell that to the 1856 Paris Treaty. to the European Council which we are part of the founders and of course European Union accepting our candidacy.

>Turkey
>European

nice meme

>European Union accepting our candidacy.
>candidacy

yes? are you living under a rock?
but there is no rock in denmark. only sand.

OP is too stupid to live knows nothing about history or current events kys

>Paris Treaty
Who the fuck cares about treaties between islamic nations?

>1856 Paris treaty
You mean the treaty following the war where you were treated by Western European states as the failing puppet state you already were to try and avoid a complete takeover of your territory by the Russian Empire ?

I like how they lump Australia and NZ in with the rest of Asia, as if they still have slaves.

They also included Turkey in Europe. Reminder when people make these images, they dont do it because they want the numbers to come out, they do it because they get to lump Turkey in with Europe, and South America in with North America.

exactly. you accepted ottomans as a "european" state. Turkish republic are the successor, so... tough luck.
>between islamic nations
I didn't know that time british and french were islamic.

Muslims and Mongols aren't European. Since you're a repugnant mixture of both, allow me to lump you together with the Semites as yet another subhuman shitskin state.

Also give back Constantinople.

>lumping north and south america together
>lumping south asia and oceania with anything
Lmao

>Muslims and Mongols aren't European
you signed the treaty, we became one of the founders of the coucil of Europe 100 years later.
whether you like it or not. We are a european nation legally.
>Also give back Constantinople
there is greek saying for it:
"MOLON LAVE"

>candidacy
Not membership. You had to prove yourselves first. But alas, in that time you have gotten more and more 'middle-eastern' You are even closer than Sven to being full blown sharia. Do I need to get one of your local sub-humans to spell out the difference in candidacy and membership to you in Arabic?

nice, I'm in Uzbekistan in two weeks. Where could one acquire such a slave?

Ask the mayor

No habla uzbeki

>Not membership. You had to prove yourselves first
I did not say membership but candidacy.
If we weren't european, EU would have just rejected our application.
Just like Morocco got rejected for not being European. EU didn't reject Turkey, counted as it is European and accepted the application.
learn what candidacy and membership means for the EU. seems you don't know it.

Just give the coast back to it's greek population and we can talk about membership

it means you're not part of the problem faggot

the colours are done by region, christ

we don't care about membership. really. adopting acquis is far more important rather than actually joining.
and no, we are keeping it.

>assumes enslavement is based off of race

>Turkey
>Green
>European

Guess where this shit belongs?

Considering slavery is based on inferiority of other races...

Except niggers enslaved niggers, Irish enslaved Irish, and Jews enslaved anyone with less money they could catch