This new season of Decker is going to make some 15 year old from Sup Forums come to my house and shoot me

>This new season of Decker is going to make some 15 year old from Sup Forums come to my house and shoot me

What did he mean by this?

LMAO. He wishes that he was that relevant.

It's kinda amusing watching all these old millenials and boomers flail about not realizing the old paradigm is dead.

Can't wait until someone proves how profitable pandering to people like us is.

I really doubt it. All his recent shit was lame. He's just baiting for publicity.

Isn't that the guy that makes those unfunny adult swim shows that keep getting canceled?

Tim is a nihilist Gen Xer who got brainwashed by LA. Instead of having a picosecond of self reflection he just keeps getting angrier and more bitter.

It's sad because I was a HUGE fan of his earlier work. I just can't stand him now.

After that our cinema oscar "special" I'm out on any related ventures going forward. Shit's old, man. It peaked with the reunion of Tom Cruise Jr.

That's the asshole. I don't understand how this talentless hack kept having programming put on the network. His shows were awful. He was like the ugly, fat Ryan Seacrest of Cartoon Network, every time he popped up you wonder whose cock he's sucking to still have a job.

The other guy had some talent. He was the mind behind this dreams/nightmares show they had for a little bit. This guy is the one that loves the cheesy '80s public access look.

Gregg Turkington? Yeah; dude's a legit genius. Neil Hamburger is brilliant.

>Anybody on Sup Forums watching TV

y-you guys don't actually do that... do you?

Trump is already president.

15 years ago when Sup Forums was but a fetus and it took over an hour to download movies and shit, we watched Adult Swim.

Tim Heidecker is the biggest cuck in the history of cucks.

no

The only thing keeping this guy employed si the fact stoners fall asleep with the TV on.

Him to, but I meant Eric Wareheim as well.

My bet is the show going super weird and conspiratorial like X-Files, or MDE's Histories Liars since that's all Tim is capable of doing

The sad truth is people like Tim are stuck in the past when being left wing was the counter-culture. Since then they have taken over Hollywood, News networks, Universities etc... He is now the mainstream and WE, the right are what's cool, the new punk rock. He speaks for the establishment while trying to be revolutionary, it's pathetic.

The sweetest justice will be when Tim is canned and Sam Hyde is given his show back.

.....I still miss World Peace

he's a left wing decker