Daily reminder that this is the true leader of the free world:

daily reminder that this is the true leader of the free world:
youtube.com/watch?v=JBDdwLLtgt4

Im seriously considering moving to Poland. In 50 years it will be a bastion of freedom compared to western Europe which will be on fire.

I think that lately we got a little too much attention, we just haven't lost our common sense unlike Western Europeans.
But I can somehow understand that; for me seeing a mall in Vancouver was probably the same shook as for a Canadian seeing a mall in Warsaw

If you have any questions regarding this matter, feel free to ask

It was the burgers that created the immigrant crisis actualy.

What we call Germany stopped existing in 1945

And about Duda:
It is good to have finally a president that can speak fucking English and is not embarrassing us.
On his trip to China he was wearing long sleeve shirt made by the "Red is Bad" company. Top kek

No, we're not the ones that decided to let in a bunch of economic migrants. No, not at all. They even stated that they need them for their pensions and lower birth rates. Don't you put this at our door step simply because we are playing in the sandbox. Also China and Russia are there too.

God, I fucking love Poland

I stand with Poland!!

lol, the madman

>65 years past WWII
>Has accepted maybe a couple thousand non-European refugees total
>Then decides to take in like a million a year for some reason
>Hurr all America's fault

I mean come on, this is almost as bad as people bitching about native Jewmericans.

dude
bring some weed
lmao

Are Aussies welcome to visit this bastion of hope without getting mauled by nationalists?
It doesn't matter I'm coming anyway.

sure, come and boost our economy with those sweet $$$ shekels

> In the mid-twentieth century West Germany experienced the Wirtschaftswunder ("economic miracle"); however, the construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961 exacerbated West Germany’s labour crisis by restricting the flow of immigrants from East Germany. Consequently, in the same year, the West German government signed a labour recruitment agreement with the Republic of Turkey on October 30, 1961, and officially invited the Turkish people to emigrate to the country. By 1961-62 German employers played a crucial role in pressuring the State to end the two-year limitation clause of the "Gastarbeiter" ("guest worker") agreement so that Turkish workers could stay in West Germany for longer.

this is now dudaposting thread

Like a true shitposting prophet, the Aussie does not care if it gets mauled or attacked, instead, it is counting on it..................
........FOR SURVIVAL.

Like I said, a very tiny segment of a couple thousand people to alleviate a labor crisis. I'm not saying it didn't happen, read my post again. But it wasn't on an apocalyptic, absolutely crushing, and civilization destroying scale.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Sadly we did create Globalism, originally to combat the Reds, but now that its gotten out of hand and we're backing out the Germans have picked up the Globalist flag and are running with it.

The EU is the 4th Reich only this time the Germans conquered without firing a shot, they just changed globalism to their own purposes, they've profited the most. They're using the Islamic Migrants as biological and cultural weapons to destabilize Europe and control it further.

Never trust the Hun.

I'm a fan, Poland need someone like him, make Poland great for once!

More like hundredths of thousands, if not million+. But i pasted it to show that America or not (excluding WWII itself obiously), Germany would still have a big immigrant population.

Oi vey

I have to pinch myself every morning after Trump won elections and our gov became full Sup Forumstard mode. What time line we are living in?