Let's get a German hate thread going. Are we simply going to pretend these egotistical...

Let's get a German hate thread going. Are we simply going to pretend these egotistical, autistic motherfuckers don't ruin completely everything good in the world? Not only that, but you can see how noticeably upset and aggressive they become when you disagree with them. This country is like the embodiment of every horrid feminist rolled into one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpUh_ejubyY
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&t=286s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this flag
>this post

Western continental Europe is doomed. Stay comfy on the island and put up those fences in Eastern Europe my non cucked bros

fuck off britbong

Why european fags aren't capable of getting along?

nationalism
not invented by us btw

Typical divide and conquer tactic by the anglo, Europe's biggest enemy.

the same reason we can't get along

Germany takes for granted that their merchant ships and oil tankers can sail to the 4 corners of the world unmolested. The US Navy makes that possible, your welcome. Thats where our free college and medical care went.

So it's just like your country, you are being cucked by the arabs and being replaced fast,your police only arrests right wing patriots,and lets the arab pedophiles run free , what you gonna do about it?Make hate threads about germany?lol

It's okay Germany.

I think you're cool.

Personally I like Germans.

>I think you're cool.
and I think so too, about you

>Hating Germans
Go back to Israel, Kike.

I like them too but they can be pretty arrogant without aknowledging the BIG picture and all of the little things the US has enabled them with. We are far from being an unreliable ally. Germany is a world power with training wheels that thinks it going to win the tour de france.

US Navy are pirates

the anglos are like our little stupid brother that ran away some years ago and now hes trying to sabotage us at any opportunity because he realised he will never be as disciplined, strong and hard working as us

Kill yourself (alone) Ahmed

>
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Atalanta

lol germans, the most hated fucking retarded people that exist

You are funny greater germany, how come your flag isnt still white ?

Great Britain was once the pre eminent world power. Germany never was.

But we get along, we haven't been in war never and i like you as a nation. The rest with everyone else in latin america, we are pretty chill in general desu

This is a meme. We don't want to sabotage you and we never have.

t. balkannigger

It's true. They're like a walking reddit.

>what is ww1 and ww2

btw how is it going there in Venezuela?

>mountain kike judging other nations

Guys guys... Now I know we have had our differences and that each country has a long history that stretches back further than our minds can comprehend with things like warfare, broken treaties and backstabbing, but come on...

Projecting hate concerning the past is a surefire way to continue pissing off the next person that fills our shoes; they just get irate over a system of Chinese whispers from country to country.

I understand that not every person will have a similar train of thought, nor do I believe that every country will become peaceful with one another over a single common desire... But Jesus!

Have we really resorted to petty name calling? Calling pots black when we are kettles? Aren't we better than this?

It's cool that we all have an undying love for politics and the countries of the world, but going 'Hurr Durr, Germanz r poo' ain't the way to do it.

Each country needs to find its own solution, all we can do is give advice...

Why can't weeeee be friends?

I seen ya around for a long long time!
I really remember you when you drank my wine!

>ver have.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: t4yHkoMl) 06/02/17(Fri)15:58:51 No.1281

nop, just a swiss guy fed up with retarded autistic german pieces of shit.

We are going to boot all of you out and make sure to watch your slow ruin during which you get sodomized repeatedly by various Ahmeds while drinking hot chocolate.

>le u r reddit insult xd

Don't hate the German people, it's (((them))) and they control a large part of us.

>Jews
The people didn't even know that Hitler wanted peace, and peace protesters were locked up.

why south americans aren't capable of grammar?

Come on, I'll get a campfire going or some shit! Just don't tell the police cause health and safety is a cunt in the UK!

yes, and i admire that, but then they lost it all because once again they had to spit in our soup

A Hungarian posted this, let that sink in

nice try, germans are just naturally autistic, i've neve rmet one i liked, even the mountain ones that are supposed to be ((polite)) are just retarded faggots

can't wait till you are off the world map for good

Germany, destroys the Roman Empire
Splits from Catholic church, instigating the 30 yrs war.
Fights as mercenaries against the US revolution.
Instigates ww1
Instigate ww2
Enables islamic trojan horse invasion of western europe.
Where exactly does Germany get its sense of moral superiority from?
Probably the number one hinderance to the advancement of western europe.
Get out of your own way to success.

>says the self sabotaging kraut

Even the ones on Sup Forums are bluepilled af. Genetic cuckolds.

Pretty bad, almost a month without seeing bread. I'm Surviving on arepas and fish, and everything we are eating right now is brazilian or mexican. And i can't even go the center of the city, total caos so it's much harder to get food

Germans should have had been gassed right after WWII

Fpbp
/thread

WW2 would have resulted with the death of all Jews and a much much better world if only the filthy Anglos didn't ally with the Jews and gang up against the axis powers along with (((USSR))) and (((FDR))).

All the degeneracy, hedonism and suffering is directly the result of the Anglos and Jews.

Fuck... You probably don't want my pity or any of that, but is there anything I can do to help?

Are you the recognisable self-hating German?

can i join u guys even if im a german ?
cause i feel da same ^^

Both run by jews and floodes with muslims

Just like the rest of western europe. Feels bad man

No. Polish occupational force holding stronk.

You just realised that by brexiting you'll become a third world country
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Defininately, and more than that how does a nation that lost 2 world wars, and was divided for half a century has this much ego?

>Germany and France setting themselves up as rulers of EU power bloc to rival all others.
>Plays hardball with the UK and US.
>Canada's position uncertain until 2019.
>ANZAC isolated and vulnerable to Chinese sphere of influence as US and UK busy with Europe.
>EU challenges Russia on the frontier whilst building up its military, possibly forcing through a combined armed forces.
>Italy currently occupied by EU appointed government.
>Portugal, Spain and Greece held in indentured financial servitude.
>Brexit places the UK at odds with the EU, which forces Macron and Merkel to act hard in an attempt to prevent the union from collapsing.
>Trump pulls out of the Paris Agreement.
>You are here.
>The European Union misjudged the situation and honestly believes it can bull Great Britain into paying national alimony, the UK refuses.
>Spain invades and conquers Gibraltar.
>The UK's position is tenuous as it shares the channel with now hostile France, forces cannot be allocated to immediately retake the Rock.
>The United States protests the use of force against a NATO ally.
>US forces in Europe are besieged and inevitably forces to surrender after a hard fought battle against the EU army... The logistics are simply too difficult to reinforce.
>British troops in Cyprus are likewise forced to surrender to the European Union... Turkish forces oversee the transfer of sovereignty. This causes tension between Greece and the European Union.
>Seeing an opportunity, Argentina begins preparations to seize the Falkland Islands.
>Diplomacy ensues, with the European Union and the United States both seeking favor with Russia... Russia has no reason to trust either, though it may lean towards the EU, the numbers just aren't in their favor.
>With the US and UK pacified for the time being, the EU consolidates its position in Europe, starting with the Vistula IV group. Through words or deeds, the V4 is dealt with.
>The United States and UK are not idle agreements are made.

When everyone figures this out they will be the world's most hated country once again:
youtube.com/watch?v=qpUh_ejubyY

>germans kick ass for thousands of years
>finally get devastatingly beaten by armies thrice of our own size
>forced to adapt american market system and way of living
>gets fed propaganda for 70 years
>only to then be called bluepilled and genetic cuckold by the people who made us exactly as retarded as they already were

British are part of the reason German isnt currently your primary language.

>Be (((allied)))
>Win the war
>Brainwash generations of germans
>Wonder why germans started to act like the way you wanted them to act

accept venezuelan immigrants

You are high leaf

Why don't you move to Chile?

No, maple.

Why is Germany so bi polar though ? Its either marxism or nazism, there is a lot of middle ground that is much more productive.

>Swiss talking about politeness
Wer im Glashaus sitzt...

ROTMOFFEN

We are going to end up with the Sweden question though.

Do you accept white refugees from these countries? Because #1 they might be right wing people who have been red pilled and will benefit your society but #2 they might be cucks to the core who voted for that shit in the first place.

Canada is too pre occupied with virtue signalling faggotry to even notice that China will hold the deed to all of their clay. Wakey wakey leaf

it's ok m8, if you really want to help though there are some NPO where you can help us a little, we will appreciate it forever

kankerjood

Not enough money

We should bolster our white population with them. They have to be red pilled to come here though. All the nigger faggot cucks are not welcome here.

neuken in de keuken

kutmarokkaan

America nuked the wrong axis country

>NPO
Got any good ones in mind? I ain't particularly knowledgeable on charities.

>Canada reluctantly sides with the United States and UK, as with the previous war, offering limited support with the intention of a "no boots on the ground" policy. As before, the commitment balloons and Canada becomes fully engaged in the war effort, sending troops and equipment to the UK to provide security for the island, which is now suffering daily airstrikes from EU aircraft.
>Spanish troops attack Morocco, to gain control of the strait of Gibraltar and stave off any threat of alliance with the allies.
>EU forces attempt to gain the compliance of Maghrebi states as well as Israeli and fail.
>Egyptian forces establish a Mediterranean zone of control and reinforce Maghrebi states.
>President of Egypt issues an ultimatum to Spain. "Cease combat in Morocco or face the consequences."
>The Turkish and Egyptian navies clash in the Mediterranean.
>Turkey takes decisive military action against Syria, quickly sweeping aside it's beleaguered army and isolating the Russian air force, which is given the opportunity to return to their borders.
>The Russian Air Force withdraws, it simply is not in the position to fight.
>Jordan falls to Turkish troops.
>The EU quietly negotiates with Israel to allow their forces regular access to the Sinai peninsula in case of need to attack Egypt.
>Egypt reinforces the Sinai while simultaneously blitzing Spanish troops in Morocco, the country is liberated.
>The United States navy relieves their British counterparts with several carrier strike groups and tens of thousands of American and Canadian troops are arriving in Africa and the UK every day.
>Argentina attacks the Falklands.
>North Korea attacks South Korea with Chinese support.
>China reclaims Taiwan.
>China takes advantage of American distractions in Europe and Africa to force Japan and the Philippines into restrictive agreements.
>China imposes it's will against South East Asia.
>Defacto Co-Prosperity Sphere.
>Pakistan is emboldened by Chinese political supremacy.

>Bitch rant
I'm diamonds, mate.

>Anglo

This even though I dont even like inferior east germanics that much

My analysis is solid, based on historical and current trends and is quite possible if something goes terribly, awfully, wrong.

because if we do something, we do it right and with all our heart, we dont do "a bit of everything". Once the flame is enlighted we will do things like marching till moscow in a half year or inviting all of africa to "enrich" our culture

Lmao so free market economics are the reason your government is import g millions of shitskins to live off your massive welfare state?

You Germans started the welfare state it's only fitting that you're the first to go.

Gay Bavarian lefty here.

I love my European* brothers and sisters.

(* if you aren't green, you aren't european)

No no, I was making a joke.

He said 'You are high Leaf' and I implied that it was a Maple leaf rather than dank Mary Jane!

I get that it wasn't a good joke, but I ain't trying to bitch you out; promise.

good map but why is serbia or croatia not green?

surprisingly they get along well, there are shitload provocateurs on this board.

Germany did everything it could, the only "for the people" governments, but it was already to plan for Germany to lose a war, it was funded by the very allies that opposed it.

also why spain dark green

Hello and thank you!

Because they're slavscum, I don't know what species slavs are but it's clear they're barely human.

And this is why we hate you. We are not your "little brother" and we're not trying to sabotage you. Historically the British Empire has been far bigger and better than the German empire ever has been or ever will be yet you still see us as the "little brother"?

And how do you think we are trying to sabotage you? By not being part of your silly EU club? Fucking ridiculous.

We're happy to work with Germans, but we will not work underneath Germans.

D'awwww!

I love you too man!

Oh look who it is again - the eternal anglo and his anti-german atrocity propaganda. Does anyone keep count? I mean it's been nearly 150 years now...youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&t=286s

Can't help it, never met a Spaniard I didn't like, extremely chill and likeable people

Yeah, if you shuff off US military protection, you'll come to realize that you won't be able to pay for all of the little luxuries that you had before. In this new old age we are entering, the entitlements are going bye bye. You either get to be a major political and military power, or you get to be comfy.

we dont like you Hans, you are trying to kill us(ethnically and economically)

Also, the reason why France and Switzerland are red is basically social envy.

I really can't understand why u so mad

>you are trying to kill us(ethnically and economically)

Look, everyone needs a national hobby!

fick dich ganz weit weg du deutscher hund

Go back to your nice sun and your decent food and your afternoon naps and god I hate my country!