This is leonardo dicaprio's yacht. This is the same asshole lecturing you on your carbon footprint

This is leonardo dicaprio's yacht. This is the same asshole lecturing you on your carbon footprint.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/03/01/leonardo-dicaprios-carbon-footprint-is-much-higher-than-he-thinks/#5df1ee172bd5
forbes
archive.is/Uzq5e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh... if you guys don't believe in global warming, then why care what jets or yachts he uses to commute?? So what if he lectures about it.

AT LEAST HE DOESN'T DRIVE A CO2 EMITTING CAR TO GO TO WORK YOU FILTHY PLANET MURDERING ASTROSCUM

>Uh... if you guys don't believe in global warming, then why care what jets or yachts he uses to commute?? So what if he lectures about it.

Hypocrisy.... Isn't that just like incredible obvious. That's like someone going out and saying that people don't need guns and then hire 20 armed guards at all times with guns.

I don't know if their is a polish word for hypocrite.

It has more to do with the fact DiCaprio is very vocal about climate change. That he is using such extravagant private transportation only for himself looks hypocritical to some people.

We only have words like stone, bird, hit, smash, ooga booga

and destroyed that desert island while fliming the beach

>not having a beautiful sailboat

What the point of having that plastic shit when money is no object?

Calm down Muhammed. Go fuck a goat or something.

Worthless fucking piles of garbage. I despise these cucked scientists, celebrities, and white liberals with all the hatred in my heart. They have it so good and they think they can fuck those of us less fortunate. We don't have a private jet or only have to rely on a 1800s unicycle on our way to get served a smegma creamed hot caramel mocha from a blue haired kike dike

Bless the president of the United States. I am proud to serve him. I hope martial law is declared in liberal cities so I can return and beat spineless cowards trying to defy curfew.

THIS.

nah nah that shit must be nuclear powered

no way in hell would a liberal be actually deceiving people , the tv and newspaper have told me this for years and years

forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/03/01/leonardo-dicaprios-carbon-footprint-is-much-higher-than-he-thinks/#5df1ee172bd5

If somebody sees it appropriate he may archive this link.

Let's archive that

>forbes com/sites/rrapier/2016/03/01/leonardo-dicaprios-carbon-footprint-is-much-higher-than-he-thinks/#5df1ee172bd5
archive.is/Uzq5e

No problem with having, problem is hypocrisy. Read the post again

The liberal motto is "Do as i say not as I do"

I hate that faggot dicrapio

wasnt leo in that movie with bill gates playing bill gates where bill gates shots a woman . i hear he wasnt bale to buy every copy and there is one some one puts up on ebay every now and then. he still buying them for 5k per copy?

vassal, serf, slave

You're just jealous because you live in a trailer and you're fat

Yeah go get 'em france

got em

yass queen slay

UHU YOU JELLY HE RICH YOU NOT? Fuck off with this nigger mentality, Jamal El Francaoui

>He doesn't just use private jets
>He drives yachts on the weekends
Top fucking KEK, probably owns a machine gun and armed body guards while also shills for gun control too

>This is the same asshole lecturing you on your carbon footprint

Like I really give a fuck about my carbon footprint. I only care about my media attention footprint.

>Hypocrisy.... Isn't that just like incredible obvious. That's like someone going out and saying that people don't need guns and then hire 20 armed guards at all times with guns.
or like saying we dont need walls / borders while living in a mansion with a wall surrounding it, like the cuckberg does.

Wrong

Rich Californian liberal here laughing at your broke ugly ass

He deported his neighbor's by suing them so he could build his wall the way he liked and ruin the view for others

YOU GOT EM!
HAHAHA

When can I rape your daughter, frog?

This post is literally from Reddit

Only if you're brown.

Fuck off the_donald

compare this lovely map....

>this is my yacht called "Plebwrecker", I use it to travel the world and lobby for more taxes
How is it possible to be this detached?

And toilet, dont forget the toilets

Lolll