Poland annexing Germany when?

Poland annexing Germany when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When they go full caliphate.

Germans are weaklings, but they compensate with efficiency and work ethic. Muslims on the other hand are not only weaklings, but also slobs and will make Germany third world.

Once they sharia themselves to shit we will liberate them, annex the eastern part and install a puppet government in the west, maybe break it into separate lands.

east germany will be slavic again, inshallah

What a fairytale.

Will be beat Russia next?A war on 2 fronts maybe?

Lets take on America straight away, fuck it. Bolan Stronk

After the 6th beer Im down for anything desu.

Dude, would you want land full off aloha snackbars and germs? I dont think so. Just build wall aorund Poland and shoot everyone that come near.

Dont you learned from last time?

You know this isnt actually all that insane when you think about it, but a full conquest is HIGHLY unlikely.

LOL!

>tfw the Polish Commonwealth will be restored within our lifetimes
My ancestors are smiling upon me globalist

>120euro

Like who?

>Poland annexing Germany when?

Yes, Poland....

You need living space... badly. Just look at all of that land to the west of you. There is just so much of it! The people already living there don't even want it!

YOU SHOULD TAKE IT, POLAND. AFTER ALL, IT'S RIGHTFUL POLISH CLAY.

>Poland annexing Germany

I hope soon.

ONWARDS CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!

Why is that funny? Didn't the poles wind up with the eastern third of Germany after 1945?

You should probably take back Lith/Belarus/Ukraine first. You could wipe the floor with them ez pz and have enough lebensraum to begin mobilizing for the war with the Germanic Caliphate

>Will be beat Russia next?

Russia will beat itself. As it collapses Belarus will join us.

You mean from the war you lost? Not sure, but we're sure enjoying the reclaimed lands and wouldn't mind to push even more to the west :)

east Germany has considered a shit hole as well.

wow an 8% difference. Pretty good for having to fight 2 people at once

Also most of that 8% was jews so nothing of value was lost

They've collapsed a couple of times during the last century and yet they're still a pretender for the world superpower. They literally stepped down from that 30 years ago.

Explain to me how can you be so naive?

We're a dog on a leash.

Step 1: Spend a month in Germany
Step 2: Spend a month in Poland

After you follow these steps there will be no doubt in your mind, that German people will benefit greatly from benevolent Polish rule.

We prefer to play nice. We will make them love us.

Remember: Poland never does wrong. Our cause is just and when we wage war it's for the benefit of the conquered.

In a few years when the amount of refugees poland is expected to take reaches 5 million.

Last time it was danzig or war, now it's become cucks or war.

>Remember: Poland never does wrong.

yep

You guys really probably are the only benevolent conquering force in europe (and maybe the world pre-america)

>east Germany has considered a shit hole as well

We'll make it nice, western Poland is quite nice.

east germany is as nice as west poland

both considered shitholes...

just a simple question you should ask yourself: if Poland is so great, why are some many young Poles moving to the west?

>pretender

Pretending they're not falling apart is sure a thing they're good at.

The future of Russia is not dependant on Russians, but on Daddy Trump and Xin Jinping. We're very friendly with both.

becuase euros convert nicely to zloty

It's not that impossible guys.

Because the west wasnt fucked over by communism, got war reparations and american monies(forgot the name of that sorry)

>The future of Russia is not dependant on Russians, but on Daddy Trump and Xin Jinping.

I'd like to see this one.

>China invades into...Russian nothing...Siberia
>Gets a nuke to the forehead
>USA invades from the other side of the world
Fucking lol

Economically Russia is diversifying, they're untouchable now just as they were in the past.

What are America and China going to do? Sanction them?Already happened.

so you are saying that they working here and sending their money home like all the Africans do?

and poles are retarted sub-humans so come bring the fight faggots

>if Poland is so great, why are some many young Poles moving to the west?

Old news, at the moment more are returning than leaving.

if they're smart yeah

siphon off money from your competitor and send it home. nothing wrong with that, we do the same thing with the yanks

Polish Master Plan:

>Cry WW2 Victimhood
>Invade Germany with full force.
>German government fights back
>Cry WW2 Victimhood + let us win and we remove kebab.
>Bundeswher ignores government orders and sides with Pollacks.
>Polish victory in under 72 hours.

trau dich aber heul nicht herum wenn wir euch wieder auf die fresse hauen ihr untermenschen.

I like how germans in this thread are completely disregarding the fact they're in a complete decline, while over here business is booming and growth is insane.

We're not going to liberate you today or tomorrow.

We're talking 20-30 years, when you turn into a complete islamic hellhole, which is inevitable, since you're not doing shit to stop.

And you know the best part?

You'll be thanking us..

sources in english please

Maybe to conquer you?

Don't take it personally, Hans, your people will be mostly gone by then. We'll only have to fight chocolate nuGermans.

>hey...hey...Bundeswehr...wanna become an ethnostate?
>Berlin surrenders while Poles cross the first border

>We're talking 20-30 years, when you turn into a complete islamic hellhole, which is inevitable, since you're not doing shit to stop.

France will turn into an Islamic hellhole first anyways. So Muslims with nukes vs Poland without any nukes... you are fucked as well.

>Invading Germany in 2038 or 2048.
>Implying Islamic Republics of France, Sweden, and England won't fight you if you touch the Islamic Republic of Deutschland.

Speak in a human language faggot or get the fuck out, nobody gives a fuck about your autistic rage.

>muslims with nukes

Pretty sure France will denuclearize ala South Africa once it's clear to the Globohome elites that the the Muzzies are going to rule.

>implying kebab removal is a real war and not fun times

> denuclearize

no one will fall for this meme anymore after Ukraine.

Ah, good point.

was meant for:

>ah yes let me just get my entire army and 90% of the equipment destroyed for almost no gains and the inability to control occupied land.

It all depends on who attacks first, I seriously doubt any side would get through the Oder.

never.

We're coming over and settling your lands and you're too cucked to stop us.

>who fights with the sword dies by it
no need for "our" nukes then

>So Muslims with nukes vs Poland without any nukes
They wouldn't have any nukes left. They'd send them all to Israel on the first day.

>no one will fall for this meme anymore after Ukraine.
They had no choice. We wouldn't let them separate with nukes. There would be a civil war and no Ukraine.

>no Ukraine
you could have solved the case a lot faster

what a mistake to make

The future looks bright.

does the frog and bull ring a bell to your polish synapses ?

will poland want to have the german look?

You mean last time when you needed Russia help because your balls were to small to attack us 1vs since you lost all wars when you did so?

I have better plan. We should conquer Israel, so the whole western europe would be ours then and US.
>shlomobait.kek

Lmao last time ?

Oh boy it doesn't matter when your country is full of spineless faggots and trans retards.

Are the refooges gonna fight for you ? I am gonna let you in on a secret they fucking hate you and would not give rats ass if you got genocided

Don't forget to bring your broomstick to the fight

He didn't mention half of your hardware is non functional... just like dicks of most of your cucked males.

See, you people think this is memes, but it's a scenario that grows more likely every year.
It wouldn't be an absolute victory, but look at the distance between Berlin and our military bases, on the borders closest to it.
The only advantage Germany has is the air force, with which we're trying to catch up.
Our tanks are actually really fucking good (not talking about ebin stealth tank).
As for the infantry... it's a fucking joke from the German side. Every since that false flag terrorist attempt, they're starting to weed out 'anti-muslim' and 'intolerant' people out of the military.
If you add domestic rebellion (either mudslimes or nationalist Germans starting shit) or some other scenario of chaos, everything is possible, I'm just sayin'.

Wouldn't be a tad surprised if that 0.2 difference in stats between GER and PL was due to the overbearing percentage of the 'german' population whom we all know have like 20 kids per woman.