If you do not agree that all sharks must be exterminated, you are bluepilled

if you do not agree that all sharks must be exterminated, you are bluepilled.
nature is our eternal fucking enemy.
how stupid do you have to be to forget that?
all we ever did was to try and dominate nature and make it our bitch and now that you have 4 walls you think that the job is done?
fuck you. YOU are the problem. At the first inkling of comfort, you stop. You give up.

> muh only a few people die every day! it's just a statistic lol, more ppl die from car accidents!

You talk just like the islamic terrorism apologists. It's all just a game to you, oh who cares. Who cares about those few people who die.

> muh balance of nature

NO. I'm not gonna balance a bunch of black widow spiders in my apartement and for the same reason I dont want to balance sharks in my oceans.

You are the darkness. You want death and I want light. Begone now, ape.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170601095007.htm
ripetungi.com/wp-content/uploads/Shark-Attack-Stop-Finning-Infographic.png
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2176186/Boy-8-killed-extremely-rare-BRAIN-EATING-bacteria-picked-swimming-warm-water.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THANK YOU
fuck sharks dude

we aren't going to stop there, don't worry. We will exterminate every species that is remotely harmful to the human body.

Alligators? No actually, it's not okay. I wanna be able to jump into any body of water and not fear for my life.

Snakes? Nope, die. Die you fucking snakes. I wanna be able to wade through any high grass and not be scared for my LIFE at what lies ahead.

Sharks aren't dangerous. They are cute.

CUTE

Without sharks, the oceans would collapse and become infested with jellyfish. Fisheries would collapse and the millions left unemployed would probably emigrate to 1st wworld countries.

Sharks prevent refugees.

jellyfish also deserve to be exterminated. You really havent unlocked your brain yet, buy some brainforce bro

Fuck sharks

A CUTE

>nature is our eternal fucking enemy.

This is fucking Jew shit. Disregarding nature likely just for some monetary gain that benefits the Jews alone.
Sharks are the top predator in a lot of ocean environments, you remove them the whole thing collapses and fishes we actually use for food and products become overpopulated and eventually wipe themselves out. Permanently.
Probably some Jew trying to destroy the key resource in some other business's endeavors.

qt shark thread

what about mosquitoes?

I love killer whales.

they kill seals, penguins, sharks, and other whales.

That shark must be like
>what in the fuck is going on and why does it feel so sensitive/good
Could you do this to any shark or do different sharks have different temperments? With no blood in the water are most sharks docile or how does it work? Do great whites not give a shit and will attack even if you are just messing around on the floor like this guy is?

all of it. Why the hell cant there be flying little creatures that dont attack us and draw blood? hm? there is no reason why they have to drink blood. fuck em to death.

>those holes in the chain mail
Niggas done this before

Depends on the breed, as far as I know. Their noses are really sensitive so for some you can put them into a sort of docile trance by gently rubbing them.

>nature is our eternal fucking enemy.
ok you didn't needed to write anything else

> if we kill our enemies, we lose!

>kike on a stick lover detected
you don't want to dominate nature because you can't you stupid teenager. you arrange and live with nature. now fuck off and suck kike cock dumb ass.

>Kill sharks
>Lower levels of the chain start fucking like bunnies until they face extinction for lack of food or for overexploitation
>Rise of the slime happens
>Kill jellyfish
>The ocean is now empty

I hope you enjoy plancton then.

Why kill our enemies when we can just have them work to our benefit (in this case, regulating the ocean)? It's not like sharks are smart enough to rise against us.

>land locked country
>Sharks in my ocean
>my

You have no claim over any body of water that can be called an ocean, fuck off.
the only people who think "nature is our enemy" are 3rd world niggers and communists

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170601095007.htm
Seek help Austriabro.

You're landlocked mate

>The Eternal Human DARING to talk shit about being attacked by another animal

only 12 people die a YEAR from shark attacks

meanwhile people kill 11K sharks per HOUR

ripetungi.com/wp-content/uploads/Shark-Attack-Stop-Finning-Infographic.png

Sharks are bros. It's dolphins that were the evil ones the whole time.

Sharkz wuz kangs

I, too, was an edgy teenager once upon a time.

> Europe is now an empty wasteland because we exterminated wolves and bears in the midde ages

oh wait that didnt happen at all. Europe is in fact the most habitable, friendly place on the planet. Almost no big toxic snakes, almost no toxic spiders. Literally the perfect place to live and it has no shitty dangerous animals.
HMMM

>meanwhile people kill 11K sharks per HOUR
I fucking hate asians

Ocean ecosystems are extremely sensitive, which is an even bigger issues since we get so much shit from them.

That's a fookin' big shark, m8.

>because we exterminated wolves and bears in the midde ages
Except we didn't do it completely dummy, Bears and wolves are still around although in lesser numbers.
Also, unlike most fishes, some animals like boars and etc can feed on the crap that we throw away or even the crops.

Aren't shark deaths super low per year? Why is this a serious point of concern. They do much more good than harm just by existing.

All my life I've heard about "save the whales". My question is how come I never hear, "save the snails"?

Did the shark eat someone? Would be nice.

Because they aren't endangered, there are even species that are invasive pests.
The frogs however are almost as fucked as whales if not more.

You are joking right? ....Right?

Most sharks find you completely uninteresting, the bull/tiger sharks are normally the worst culprits and that's due to the bull shark's shitty temper and the tiger shark is just a trashcan with fins. Nurse and lemon sharks are much more personable, and people have played with/acted as midwifes/etc to them. There's always a risk of course but if you wanna risk it why not?

gee OP its not like sharks preform an important role in the eco system

unlike mussies that are just parasites!

mussies kill cucks

And noncucks. They just kill whoever. Although there is that many cucks they are likely to kill more of them than noncucks right enough

Yeah okay mr ((((fish))))

>m8 let's just get rid of sharks what could go wrong

Well it could end all life on the planet. There is that.

Basically sharks are controlling the fish population. If we unbalance the ecosystem in the ocean we could also trigger death by poisonous gas. Here's how it works. The fish eat plankton at a very increased rate without natural predators. The plankton that were producing oxygen that eventually finds it's way to the bottom of the ocean through currents are disrupted. Some bacteria that is killed by oxygen at the bottom of the ocean flourishes. This bacteria produces large amounts of poisonous gas that rise to the surface and turn the sky purple. Then we all die.

Kill yourself, fag. Sharks are based.

Sure, good luck killing all the dangerous, meat eating bacteria that are abundant on many lakes over the world. They might kill you too.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2176186/Boy-8-killed-extremely-rare-BRAIN-EATING-bacteria-picked-swimming-warm-water.html

Dumbass

> nature is our eternal fucking enemy
We are not some how separate from nature, we are apart of nature and fundamentally depend on it

> You talk just like the islamic terrorism apologists
Not comparable. Sharks play a vital role in the ecosystem of the ocean (that we get a shit ton of food from) where as muslim terrorists have no value at all

> NO. I'm not gonna balance a bunch of black widow spiders in my apartement and for the same reason I dont want to balance sharks in my oceans.

Right you would be. The widows would serve better outside than in your house.... Kinda like the sharks

I think the shark has more to fear from you m8.

It needed to be fucking said, god bless you based Austria

Sharks have been on the planet for half billion years and will be here when the world evaporates another half billion years in the future.

You must be a commie or something, by fuck. Only a commie could want to destroy the world in the name of safety and regulations. I bet you put on arm floats when you eat a bowl of cereal and when you make love to a woman you just give her a firm handshake with gloves.
Stop being a faggot

Pic related literally you

You

is that john podesta with a baby shark ?

This isnt politics or news. An entire board was created recently dedicated to post these kinds of threads in. Fuck off.