Why is Trump so weak?

Because of his tiny hands? I don't get it. How can he best Putin, if he can't even best fucking (((Macron))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM
youtube.com/watch?v=AFUEerAJXRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Macron probably put hours of prep time into that hand shake and I'll bet Trump didn't give it a second thought

And Macron thinks he's the real President of France

So who's really the fool here

>Macron probably put hours of prep time into that hand shake and I'll bet Trump didn't give it a second thought

This.

I've never seen such a pathetic loser attention whore such as macron.

youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM

A frenchie not being a pushover? Whatever dude...

>in other news, a priest was decapitated in a city square by ISIS members as spectators applaud

>n-notice me senpai!

This.

Got pushed over anyhow.

>handshake showdown
This isn't real is it...?

Don't president of France not have better things to worry about other than squeezing the hand of other country's president? I mean, do you french people take this as a sign of bravery?

Your bait is weak. Your shits weak

This is just pathetic.

his wife-mother probably told him, "just keep holding his hand like a retard until he eventually tries to let go like a normal person, then it'll look like you're a strong boy!"

Empires have been built and lost over a handshake, chinaman

You're NEVER supposed to acknowledge that you put thought or effort into something like this. It makes you look weak, ineffectual, neurotic and most of all deeply insecure.

It'd be like telling some girl all about your penile exercises.

>I knew I was the best! All it took was weeks and weeks of hard work and practice!

Yeah it sounds cool but thats obviously not true you insecure baguette nigger. A handshake is a greeting.

>makes a big deal about handshake to show he's not a pushover
>shows he's a pushover in the process by blowing such a small thing out of proportion

damn you shills never stop.

Of course it's not true, I'm bantering, not saying the truth, faglord. Now don't you have a russian cock to suck?

Ahmed, please. you aren't french, you have no homeland, let alone empire.

Fuck off Ahmed

That is so sad. Macron is like a French Jeb.

Shill

>laughs in Muslim

Wow you make empty gestures on TV while your neighbors get raped and murdered, you're so strong

>no pushover
muslim migrants rape his people and burn his cities
>we just have to accept this

Isnt Trump like in his late 60s?

>designed to show that he's no pushover
>a few days later gets BTFO by Trump leaving the climate treaty.

Lmao Trump pulled out of the Paris agreement because of the handshake. Now everyone is in jew overshill mode.

>per-meditating the handshake

This. The fact that he had to think about it, and then respond to it as if it was in fact a consciously driven act, shows that he's weak inside, and thus not being himself.

Whereas, Trump just maintains alpha body language without even having to think about it.

That's Macron's type too, maybe he's just playing hard to get?

when you instill such fear into the leaders of countries that they premeditate extreme handshakes just to try to impress you

this nigga planned, practiced, and publicly promoted a fucking handshake, just for a 5 minute photo op with the most powerful man on the planet- don juan trump

france is 100% cucked- macron shoulda took 3 viagara before the handshake if he wanted to actually impress anyone limp dicked creep

I wonder if he still fucks his wife

translation: macaroni manlet felt insecure about THE BIG TRUMP so he had to hold on for dear life to prove to his grandma-wife that he's a big tough guy after all.

>yfw a grown man in his 30s feels SO emasculated by a 70 year old that he has to hold on for dear life during a casual handshake

>Not one world leader can do the Robot House secret handshake

Holy shit you're right

Same with Trudeau

>I didn't let go of his hand
>I'm the big man now
kek

Does he really think doing a gorilla grip on his hand like a third grade retard makes him look strong? It makes him look oblivious to social cues.

I picture Macro discussing his handshake strategy with his 70 year old pedo wife, standing in front of a mirror and practicing how he would approach Trump, then thinking about it all day long and getting anxiety before his "big moment."
Macron is a cuck. Trump is an alpha, end of story.

nice autism there

I don't even believe France actually elected him in.

>being so beta you have to plan a handshake

Defend this frogs

I thought Napoleon died like 200 years ago?

Okay macron, not a pushover. Just a limp dick when it comes to policy

It's true though.

Macron is such a small man.

What kind of loser shakes a hand like that?

Hes got that little man syndrome.

have some self respect.

Source?

>Germany
>Calling Trump weak while taking it up the ass from Muslim Invaders
>Biting the hand that feeds
>America is literally your only source of military protection.

America already has you by the balls militarily, Ahmed. One more outburst and we're seizing your country as our own property. It's not like you have a military to fight back, cuck.

USA is 53% white.

You fix Tyrone first, I'll fix Mustafa.

>literally training in the gym in preparation to shake hands with Trump so you can catch him by surprise and look stronger

Macron was bullied A LOT as a kid, and it clearly never ended.

You wouldn't stand a chance. Even when you had a military we kicked your ass. Twice.

Macron doesnt watch Seinfeld does he? Know when to let go.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFUEerAJXRM

>n-not so hard Donald...

You go on posting your anime pictures, Tyrone. Really impressive and not beta-male'ish at all.

>jerk a 70 year old man's arm by surprise because your fear he's stronger than you

>jerk off your wife's Muslim Bull when you get home

Source that Macron is a cuckold?

Macron better be careful not to accidentally become fascist, it's a slippery slope.

Also:
>this is news on AP Politics
We're going down, folks.

the point of smuggies is to make a strawman, not actually recite true and verifiable arguments.

> Macron probably put hours of prep time into that hand shake and I'll bet Trump didn't give it a second thought
For Marcon, shaking Trump's hand was the most important day of his life. For Trump, it was Wednesday.

>MFW

His wife has had 15x more relationships than he's had.

She was a middle-aged woman when they met, he was a teenager.

Cuck status: KEK'D TO DEATH

Yes, Trump did really good bombing syria, didn't he?

i honestly don't think trump would know macron's first name

He did.

What else do you have left your CTR checklist of retorts?

>saving Christians with sarin gas

I'm skeptical

>Source that Macron is a cuckold?
pic related

TheDonald

>Did I do good mommy?

>go back to t_d

Welp, looks like I win.

looks like macron is dealing with the real problems. He is as retarded as our politicians.

>lol im just kidding around, you piece of shit faggot, now fuck off.
sounds legit to me

Not sure what point you're trying to make.

Kek street fighter the movie is pure kino

You have to go back.