9/11 Thread

So Sup Forums is this man youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA right? Are you btfo? How will you recover?
>B-B-But J-Jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9iR6sLwDKY
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g&t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeL6eBotXyc
youtube.com/watch?v=OWvwuEmUfx8
marcovuyet.com/ALARMA LE DUE TORRI.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgec6oCdIvE
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo
masonic-lodge-of-education.com/47th-problem-of-euclid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=6IDT3MpSCKI
youtu.be/4bu5UFg4mDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>over 1498498 tons of weight = the weight of a miserable steel beam

and its "steel", not "steal" you retarded homosexual. its your language at least speak it better than a fucking peruvian

Sup Forums btfo

Sorry for making a grammatical error. I know this may come as a shocker, but there is a thing called autocorrect.

Yeah, I hate when someone messes up speaking American too

lol, video shows redneck heating a 1/2 steel rod in a fan forced propane fueled furnace to far higher temperatures than could be achieved in an open fire and thinks this is evidence for the simultaneous failure of structural steel beams 2 inches thick and 2 foot square.for a fire on a few upper floors in one corner of the building that had been out for 1/2 an hour before the collapse.

kek.

how dumb do you have to be

>speaking American
youtube.com/watch?v=K9iR6sLwDKY

Here have a (you), As we toast an reminisce on all the people who have made so many mistakes while speaking English. so here, here.

A massive thermitic fire at exactly the place it just gives way and collapses. Did the building topple that direction too? This is too damning.

Just because planes caused the twin towers to collapse doesn't mean the jews weren't responsible

>jet fuel burns at 1500'F
>steel at 1800'F is bendy

Not sure what his point is.

Also the distribution of heat plays a role. If it were weakened, which must have happened, then for all heat to weaken lower to give way takes forever. There would be sufficient resistance for the tower NOT to completely get leveled with the ground. The speed of it doesn't match the weakened steel scenario. Another big issue, is the people. If heat were sufficient to weaken the entire structure, then there would be noone alive at the time of the collapse. Yet, in Straya's webm, we see people.

Okay now that's some damning evidence right there.

I can't recover OP. I'm completely BTFO.
american science is greatest

s/lower/lower floors

>.fix (massive hang-over)

>steal beams
Found the nigger

Isn't it also windy at that height? So the heat distribution must be poor

None of this shit is that hard to understand. We make steel by recrystallizing it and strengthen it by cold working. Heating it up again undoes that and makes it weak again...

>The one van that was stopped by police had a mural on the side depicting the attacks.

How is this remotely credible?
Why would anyone do this?

Based Inti Worshipper

This
Totally
Ops a faggot

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw ]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

best 9/11 doc?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

THE NEW PEARL HARBOR

For the same reason that:
>Jared Kushner bought 666 5th Avenue for $1.8 billion, more than 5x its estimated worth (06+06+06=1.8)
>Invented the word "holocaust" meaning sacrifice in Hebrew
>Advocating a racially supremacist ideology for themselves while maintaining "equality" and "tolerance" as the utmost virtues for non-jews
>Using the symbolism of the Star of David with a hexagonal 6 sides surrounded by 6 triangles with 6 points

So they can commit crimes with impunity and rub it in the faces of the cattle or "goyim" every single day

This is exactly this:

I know that's why I posted it. You're the only one who gets it congrats. Have (You)

Then how does that explain that there was molten steel at WTC after the attacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeL6eBotXyc

So what was it do you think? The Hutchinson effect?

The 5 Israelis caught dancing have already come out and confessed it openly on television. What more evidence do you need?

youtube.com/watch?v=OWvwuEmUfx8

>Jared Kushner bought 666 5th Avenue for $1.8 billion, more than 5x its estimated worth (06+06+06=1.8)

Why even include this? If numerology were important, he could have purchased the building for $666 million, and paid less than 2x the estimated value.

Ain't capitalism great?

They were just there to document it! Nothing to see here goy, the palestinians are your real enemy!

How would I know? I just see the official story as being inconsistent with evidence.

Aren't you feeling tired goyim? You look tired. Here, take these sleeping pills. I'm sure this will all blow over by the morning. Just get some rest.

The plane hit toward the east side of the building, that's why it collapsed in that direction. Both planes punched holes in three sides of the outer structure.

For there to be thermite where the plane hit would require ridiculous accuracy on the part of the pilot, as well as uncanny luck so as not to dislodge the planted explosive and throw it somewhere less effective.

Because they need a cover of plausible deniability. Pic related

Jet fuel can melt american steel beam.

It's notorious that burgers can't into buildings.

Pretty sure it was molten aluminium. It melts at a much lower temperature than steel.

Imagine if the plane crushed 20 m above or below the point the thermite was doing its work.
Too risky.
The planes were guaranteed to hit there or even more crazy there was no planes at all, all staged.

You haven't seen this yet.

Were there even planes?

Better to ask that about the Blitzkrieg, I have a hard time believing Germany needed Stukas at all.

You don't even know what Blitzkrieg is.

No because I built my house out of stone not Poles.

>Tirpitz

>Bismarck

i dunno anymore

>just a little over 300 degrees
my my, what a scientific achievement you got there. He should publish his master work.

google ILS.
Also Jewish 'students' were installing an 'art exhibition' on the floor that was hit.
Did they install an ILS there? Wouldn't be hard, they had the run of the place for weeks.

Posted this before, but in one video, you can see the chopper 5 view as it zooms in, with no plane on the horizon. In the 'debunking' video, it shows a small black shape on the horizon. The sky matches the color it will be when the plane crashes into the building in a matter of seconds. On the first video, it's pointed out that the sky is still blue.

Someone suggested (((they))) edited the video being used in the 'debunking' to add the plane in and use color correction. What do you guys think?

And all the boxes they planted just stayed put when the plane exploded until they could start fizzling an hour later?

>MASON
The M, A, S, O, N, in the text of the bill with the pyramid, make an upside down pentagram

>FUKIN IDIOTS SAYING JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEAL BEAMS

>Shows a steal beam not being melted as his argument

Fucking what?
The entire point is that there was molten metal, but if jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough that means something else was burned to melt the steel.
Fucking idiot A, didn't actually refute it, B, doesn't even understand what he's refuting.
Christ.

Remote flight termination systems.

▲▲
FUUUUCK ORRRRFFF

> Thought he was going to melt it, just bends hot metal.

Myth not busted.

why a 30-60-90 triangle?

marcovuyet.com/ALARMA LE DUE TORRI.htm

it's in Italian so i don't know how much you guys can understand.
Notable the isis and sirius references.

reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgec6oCdIvE

'debunking' makes for good entertainment, I guess

I melted a steel exhaust pipe in a campfire (3'x3') using a hairdryer with a steel pipe attachment. Without a hairdryer you can still get steel glowing red and orange.
These are things you idiots could experiment with yourself instead of taking my word for it.

DELETE!

I'm talking about the supposed thermite. If you fly the plane into a specific part of the building you're doing it to mask the explosives you planted.

If you fly a plane at 600mph into your explosives you've no guarantee it isn't going to throw the thermite out in every direction with the resulting explosion. It's a plan only an idiot would come up with.

>this

plus, he burns the 1/2" steel at 1800 not 1500.. why not test 1/2" at 1500?

nufag cant triforce!!!1

Not a single post pointing at Saudis involvement. Never change Sup Forums

He's right that that's a moronic argument. Doesn't explain WTC7 though.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html

youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo

Professor and historian Micheal Parenti pretty much showed it was a CIA plot.

OP, did you find this video through the video on Sargon of Akkad's second channel The Thinkery?

>heat half inch steel to 1800, 300 higher than jet fuel
>it bends
>heat 24" steel to 1500 degrees
>it bends
i gotta say its pretty neat how cleanly they bent im convinced 911 was just some angry muslims for sure they probably planned it that day over coffee

masonic-lodge-of-education.com/47th-problem-of-euclid.html

First and third are just emails that were submitted from the public using the contact form. but the second one is very interesting.

Thermite is not an explosive it's an incendiary. There is no need to hide it as it is a chemical reaction that results in different products. They found iron spheres and lots of unreacted thermitic material in every dust sample they were able to test. There was also evidence of molten iron and steel at the site which would be a product of thermitic reaction. There has also been sulfur found in the few steel samples which weren't illegally destroyed and shipped to China. The elemental sulfur is found in thermate, a mix of thermite with sulfur to lower the temperature needed to cut thru steel.

All the evidence for thermite is present.

You're incapable of reading.

No, you just make arguments that are non issues. You don't even know the fundamental details of things you say. Besides, the thermite would be used throughout the building not just at the crash site. You need to destroy all resistance below which means starting at the foundation and going up. You know nothing of physics or the chemical compounds used to demolish a building.

Read up on thermite and structural steel demolition before you make arguments using cartoon physics.

Nice bait. Kekistan has the best trollers, don't we folks?

Oh surprise, he links the vid featured by sargoy.

leafpost good post

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Fuck off kike. Do a lick of research and you'd see it's the truth. You can't refute what I say so you attack me. Nice ad hominem attack. That's the sign of a desperate person with a losing argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IDT3MpSCKI

>Follow the White Rabbit.....

your IQ must be even lower than his if you find this a compelling argument.

The beams were insulated by several feet of solic concrete, which is just about a perfect insulator which you might know if you knew even the slightest bit of thermodynamics.

Fucking shills BTFO

Isn't it funny how the arguments always go back and forth round and round about the steel beams, and not the passports?

>Now that's what I call a circle jerk...

don't leave us hanging, user, elaborate

The "terrorists'" paper passports that somehow magically escaped the fireball and floated down to the ground where there police found them and ID'd Mohammad Atta.

Holy shit

Those are some nice experiments

truth.

fucking remarkable that they actually pulled that one over on everybody

> oh look, a passport laying in the street around the collapsed WTC's. Hey! look anons! Its the terrorists'!

That passports journey, if true:
>Be me, passport
>Riding in butt pocket of terrorist
>Sitting in cockpit of 767
>Crash into building at 465 mph
>Explode
>Burst out of butt pocket
>Wave bye to my friend, blackbox, as he melts into oblivion
>suckaassmc.jpeg
>Escape explosion unscathed
>Land a couple blocks away from building
>get picked up by random passerby