At what age did you see a nigger for the first time?

At what age did you see a nigger for the first time?
What was your reaction?

Good for you Poland. I used to feel a slight bit of sympathy for these niggers even though i was racist but i no longer feel the same.

They are savages but above all they are arrogant savages. Even though most of them are moronic bums and drug dealers they think they are better than you

I saw them first up close in Italy when i was 14.

It was shocked because blacks in movies looked different and the ones in italy looked like Orcs. Also they were harassing tourists

I grew up in Texas and some of my best friends are black....

Grow up in a shitty country like Poland that is getting invaded by literal African mongrels, no wonder you are racist. Can't say I blame you guys

3 yo. He was the little devil of the kinder garden, regularly punished by the teacher, slapped everyday by dad (who came to school dressed as a fucking shaman)...

17, when I was in the Coast of Argentina for vacations, there was a nigger selling shits at the beach

Three, when I first moved to America. My neighbor was a nigger kid.

I asked my mom why that kid doesn`t take a bath.

Hahahahahahahahaha dumb nigger

I live in Louisiana
(killmenow)
I don't remember specifically when I was young, because I grew up out of town in a good 100% white Christian neighborhood. When I moved to the city for 4th grade, I remember taking the first steps into my math class. The class was already dim, and I thought it was empty, until I looked and realised I was surrounded by Atleast 32 niglets.
Only white in the class for 4th and 5th grade. Still remember the stench

The first I remember was probably first or second grade. His name was Wendell and he had 9 fingers and would pull out his dick under his desk and show it to people.

I discovered the true nature of blacks when one of them stole my Pokemon cards in 3rd grade

kek

All the Americans first saw a niggers before they turn 5 years old.

>B-but we are a w-white country

4y old. I though "cool, a new friend"

> pic related

When I was in elementary school (early 80s) we'd all play star wars outside on recess. We'd all choose different characters to play and they would fluctuate based on who picked first - so different Luke, different Han Solo, different whoever every day, and we'd use the huge play-structure-thingee and pretend it was a spaceship.
Except for Jimmy, the only black kid in school. He had to be Lando every time, no exceptions. And no one even thought that was strange.

Seen 4 niggers in my entire life. Had enough

"Lando is a cool guy."

dumping my babies meeting niggers for the first time webms

When I was in preschool there was a black teacher and a black kid. I recall very keenly we were learning colors and I pointed out they were brown. Cue arguing with me for the better part of an hour that they were black and me stubbornly insisting they were just trying to trick me and I can clearly see they are actually brown.
I recall it as one of the most striking moments I realized I was born into a world of madness ruled by the criminally insane.

>Macron

6 or so. He waited on a bus station. I found him kind of funny looking.

>Swedish raised
>Having a child by an African man

Jesus Christ will Sweden ever not be a disgrace?

12. I wasn't surprised as I had seem them on television before, but this girl used to break into people's houses when she was only 14. Pretty crazy, really.

4 years old,i remember he scared the shit out of me because i thought he was the "boogieman".My SJW aunt that now lives in Germany told me not to say that because its racist.....kek.

You aren't even a country. You're a piece of land with a flag.

when I was little on a vacation

was like 16 when I first seen a nig in my country, truly a bizzare experience. Then we went to the gift shop and took some pictures by the zebras

Niggers get a taste of their own medicine in Poland, god bless you folks

Why the fuck are there so many videos of them beating their kids. No wonder they turn out violent

About 7 years old.
>that woman is different. I don't like her
>…
>w/e I'm going to play soccer on this nice grassy field
Riveting, I know.

>would pull out his dick under his desk and show it to people.

The 'muh dick' mentality sure is ingrained in them at an early age.

>polish born
>Swedish raised
>coalburner

Memes write themselves.

I was around 10 at the time. I was with my mom.
He was riding in a same bus with me, must've been some foreign student or some shit.
I remember pointing at him and yelling "mom, look! negr! negr!"
And then my mom told me that yelling in a public transport is not polite.

When was the first time YOU saw a nigger?

I first saw one when i was 8 in poland.
My reaction was simple.

>wtf why is there a murzyn here

don't forget the club translates to "chocolate club"

I'm Russian living in France, pure aryan

Why the fuck are there so many videos of them

>Robbing stores
>beating on the elderly, women
>beating someone while they are unconscious
>5 on one jumpings
>kicking cats
>trashing a restaurant
>necklacing

M-muh based black. Fuck off nigger

>pic
Isn't Lodz kind of a dangerous shithole even for native polacks though?

Probably when he saw his mother

I've only seen niggers on TV. Oddly enough I've been in Italy for a year and never saw one too.

Haha yeah this always irked me. They. Can't admit that their genes have been whitened up and it clearly show when you stick an african nigger next to an american one

1982 when you invaded the Falklands.

I live in HELLsinki, so I have seen them since I was 3 years old.

And i started to hate them at the age of 7, not because of my parent's, not because my friends at school, but because we had THREE FUCKING SOMALIS AT OUR SCHOOL.

They stole bikes, were violent, agressive, disrespectful, loud, smelled bad and they were stupid as FUCK.

Then, at the tender age of 22 I find my best friend, who is half American, half Finnish nigger.

I love that man.
But we both hate niggers.

I was 8, I said hello and we became friends...

It's probably not as amazing as everyone elses experiences...

Disgusting nigger lover

>Things that never happend.jpg

I'm from a small town in South-West England (98% white). The first time a saw a black person irl was when I went to Bristol for my uncle's wedding. I must have been about 9-years-old. He was working behind the bar serving drinks to the guests.

At some stote whrn i was like 4 or 5 years old i eas there with my dad and when i saw a nigger i said very luodly look dad a living nigger. Dad was cool about it tho being a skinhead and all.

Gee, Tyrone, TWO hats?!

>HELLskinki
>HELLsinkING
>HELLkING
shit I think we're on to something

i'm 22 and what is a nigger

Don't fall off that edge, nephew.

Hello thedonald

I think I was about 12 when I went on a barbeque with my parents and their friends, and they had two pitch black niggers there. I didnt really feel disgusted then, just weirded out. Tried to avoid being close to them as much as possible.

I was 5 when i came to Portugal, Saw a nigger for my first time, i literally asked him why din't his mother wash him, i din't knew black people existed, i thought he was just dirty

>>Robbing stores

When I was about 4 years old.

>>beating on the elderly

>>beating on women
on one jumpings

did he died?

>>trashing a restaurant

only good blacks are fake ones

>>kicking cats

>>kicking cats

at 12
my reaction: damn he smells bad

>>kicking cats

This

>>kicking cats

Grew up in Africa around niggers. I hate them because they steal and have no morals so I learned to be like them. Dad kept losing his job because he would report corruption which is not a good way to keep your job in Africa.

When I was like 2 or 3 years old and I thought they were made of chocolate

How retarded you need to be to rob a fucking GUN STORE?

I grew up in and around St. Louis, so I've never known a pre-coal life. Even as a kid I could always tell they were overly aggressive and violent, and to stay the fuck away.

>>kicking cats

>>beating someone while they are unconscious

>>engaging in cannibalism

>>beating on women

>Be me
>Be 4
>Be walking down the street with my mom
>Suddenly, I see a dog shit
>Say to my mom, just as a black man walks by "mom watch out ! Dog turd in sight !"
>Her face when

Such disgusting creatures.

This is true. There is a difference between blacks who's name ends in "Washington" or "Jones" who have been WHITED for 200 years, and these literal monkeys that are coming off the plains of Africa into Europe. Not muh based blacks but still they have an iota of civility.

I was in a car with my family parked in front of a few stores. The windows were open as a family of niggers walked by. I screamed "WOAH BLACK PEOPLE." I was 5.

yoooo you guys need to include what country these are from, will be really helpful for propaganda/awareness purposes.

Grew up among them. Truly the youngest children of civilization.

There's no blacks or mulattoes in my area. First time I saw some was on vacation in Panama, they were serving beverages and I asked my mom if they got that way from drinking too much Coca Cola.

FIFTY PERCENT
I
F
T
Y

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

Forced association. They integrate the schools, it's so terrible for white children. Our ancestors weep.

for some strange and fucked up reason, they are proud of their behavior

>swedish raised
Every. Fucking. Time.

ITT: white middle school kids who have never been in a fight.

Story?

If you count poo as nigger,
I met a lot since I was a kid.
The reaction?
God, they really smelly.