Why are liberals obsessed with this snake oil salesman?

Why are liberals obsessed with this snake oil salesman?

Because hes an archetype and libs want to believe that real life is like tv

They projecting. It's their cope

I agree with him being an archetypal figure, but I'll give people more credit than wanting life to be like tv. People liked the space program and going to the moon because it is simply inspirational and gives people something to aspire towards more than just giving more welfare to blacks and going in circles over other social issues.

I also don't think he's a snake oil salesman, but I also don't trust him. He's legit but at the same time he's a businessman who has a cult of personality around him which means caution is warranted.

Is it true that he and his businesses are the largest recipients of government subsidies in history?

He's successful and spouts their views. That's all it takes. I predict a joss wheedon arc. He doesn't even walk the walk.

He's pushing the industry forward, using very efficient processes and still making a big buck over it

What's your argument against him other than strawman?

>Elon Musk joins Trump advisory council
>Sup Forums's reaction: BASED ELON! Liberals BTFO Trump's got the smartest man in the world working for him!!

>Elon Musk quits Trump advisory council
>Sup Forums's reaction: He's a fraud! FAKE BUSINESSMAN! Fuck this dumb kike!

I'm pretty sure businesses working with the military have that honor even if we'll never know to what extent.

He's showing his true colors, it was a matter of time until the farce was revealed.

Because the things he does are cool.

I wish more billionaires would spend their money, like he does.

Sure, things like the hyperloop will probably turn out to be massive failures, but at least he tried.

People buying shares of your company doesn't prove you are "pushing the industry forward" or contributing any value at all. A ponzi scheme also has an exponential growth...until it doesn't.

>spend their money

He spends billions of our money desu.

He thinks like they do, it's like watching cnn or liking a liberal comedian.

He's making concrete products that are selling like hotcakes you stupid fuck

I wouldn't mind Elon if he didn't take government subsidies.
Other than that, I want to believe in everything he promises but I'm too skeptical to blindly have faith in him.
But still, as far as the rich tech billionaires go he's one of the less annoying ones.
Can't really hate him but I can't really love him.

Because he makes green energy seem feasible.

We had a Harvard professor (a kike) come talk to chemical engineering students at my kike university and he gave some talking points about why Elon is a fraud.

Point 1 is that there isn't enough Lithium for all of Elon's batteries. You can't replace combustion engine with batteries because we just can't make enough.

Point 2 is that the only reason solar is cheap right now is because China overproduced solar panels and flooded the market. Once their run of solar panels is gone the price for solar becomes completely unfeasible.

He is the religious figure that will bring heaven on earth.

He licked that pussy good.

maybe cause every single item is subsidized by thousands of tax-payer dollars

Musk is a great businessman who took advantage of many government opportunities. I can't blame him honestly, but he delivers far beyond the schedule, with the model X out with a 3 years delay and god knows how does it take to release a model 3 version.
Not to mention the "mars project". He can sell his shit for sure.

A few guys who interned at SpaceX did an AMA on /sci/ a while ago and according to them Elon is a solid asshole with a massive God complex, and likes to take it on the interns and others lowest on the food chain. Also according to them his claims that he still works as an engineer are false, he only does really surface engineering problems very occasionally.

Did this faggot Elon ever heard of a PARACHUTE?!?

Jeez

Tesla's are taking off, especially where I live. I have 24 year old friends that have put down money for the new model Tesla because they're getting cheaper and the common person can afford them. People will keep buying Tesla, and there's not a lot you can do about it, except state your opinion and push them as fact. Numbers don't lie, and Tesla's numbers are going up.

>Why are liberals obsessed with this snake oil salesman?
LIbfags are so fucking stupid that if a rich person just SAYS he's going to force the other rich people to give the libtard basement dwellers free stuff, they will fall down and worship him like the useless dumbfucks they are.

That's doesn't sound like Elon at all.

Hes kind of a boss

>succesful
>hasn't built a profitable business in 18 years

choose one

That baby basket! She's built like a centuar. Master race.

Here is a picture of a Romanian airplane. Why did this type of landing never caught on?

He's a bitch

Why are conservatives obsessed with this snake oil salesman?

Folding up parachutes is hard work.

Watched my uncle do it once. Fucking boring.

Trump is the president
Musk is a hobo that steals other peoples work and has all his failing companies subsidized by the gov, no wonder he is mad!

False premise = false conclusion every time.

tfw you get BTFO by rat boy

Why are concervatives obsessed with this snake oil salesman?

This. Also worth pointing out that two of his marriages were the same person.

They split and she took $4.2 million (this was early in his success and long before he reached billionaire status.

This gold digging bitch then suddenly remarries him after tesla share values skyrocket to $2.6 billion, then divorces him again and is projected to take $80-90 million this time.

The worst part is that when interviewed afterwards she implied a third marriage isn't off the cards and this cuck still falls for it.

If he wasn't a Jew he would have been begging for nickels and sleeping in the rain years ago.