Is there any way to get military training without actually joining the military...

Is there any way to get military training without actually joining the military? I'd love to take up arms for my country but Romania is currently both in the UN and EU so that's a no for me. Does anyone know a way around this?

Other urls found in this thread:

marauders.us/mtt/index.html
youtu.be/DsSkm_xMCJU
youtu.be/jsiW4-lLrLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joining the reserves.

You get military training, but keep a full-time job.

Do you have woods near you? Learn survival skills, and how to shoot firearms

Yes, but joining the reserves still implies fighting if there's a war

I do, but guns are really hard to get by here

You just say no thanks in the reserves they have no actual power to force you to go unless it's different over there.

>wants to take up arms
>doesn't want to fight in a war
Pick one

there are courses atleast in czech that you can do, expensive though but after that you can seek employment in different security industries

I don't think it is. I hear you get a 3 month training in the reserves. Thx for the reply

So you want military training without the military? I doubt Romania will go to war in the next 5 years, Join and leave ASAP.

I would fight in a war if it wasn't for (((them))), but for my country

You're gonna, by law, have to fight in the war, whether you're in the army, reserves or just a capable civilian, otherwise you go to military jail.

>otherwise you go to military jail
wroooong you go to the ground

I guess that's different from country to country, i'll have to read further what being a reserve requires from me

>Yes, but joining the reserves still implies fighting if there's a war

Merely mentioning that makes you a faggot.

First off military training probably isnt what you look for since they train units and work as a team,someone suggested survival techniques and that would be useful more then anything.

You would need to learn shooting so some kind of hunter permit and a bolt action rifle would suffice.

You dont want to be a mindless infantry drone, study tactics, guerrilla warfare

not if you kill everyone before they can start one

I will never fight for the (((UN)))

Do you have any sources where i could learn that?

Yes. There are many private companies, particularly in the United States, where I have been trained well past regular infantry standards. The only one I am aware of in Europe is based out of Slovenia, Polenear Tactical.

Poland at least had some PMC courses.

check out courses like anti terror academy my white gyppo friend

Honestly, you're going to need to get that training in THE USA. Tactical Response and Academi are good places to start.

seriously tho, this
guerrilla > conventional army
Just look at Vietnam

Holy shit what a fucking faggot you are.

A militia?

Kek you sound like an autistic faggot.I did 6 years in the military.Had 2 tours in afganistan back in the day.We didnt even have ammo for training so we'd keep it in case we actually had a firefight.
Just so you know reserve is the shitiest shit you do mostly jackshit unless you are unlucky and the faggot who trains you is retarded.
Staying in the army inside Romainia is literally hell,you do jackshit but a few hours of PT(if you are not a officer)and hit the range once a month.Once year we have "wargames" which are nice......
Just so you know if you join the reservs in case of war you get activated but you can be a pussy faggot and just dont turn up our military is shit and we will have bigger problems then to send the MP after your ass.

I already said i won't fight because we're in the UN. Just read further before replying

marauders.us/mtt/index.html

>Marauders Tactical Training programs are designed to help prepare individuals for combat. MTT is not a firearms academy. Our courses integrate the warrior mindset, physical fitness, combat marksmanship, individal and team tactics under realistic training conditions.

>The Urban Assault Course, located one hour west of Phoenix, is our primary training location. It offers a mock village on 40 acres of land, including a live fire range.

youtu.be/DsSkm_xMCJU

Earn some money and buy guns from blackmarket, if you unable to obtain guns, buy crossbow, very accurate imitation + unlimited ammo, make sure it has power of at least 300 fps

Afaik, Romania has gun laws too strict to even contemplate firearms training, unless you go to some other country and like, rent a shotgun to shoot clay pigeons.

Read manuals, practice martial arts.I don't know your motivation for wanting military training so I won't elaborate. I was in the military and it's somewhat retarded and you learn very little. How to aim a gun, how to dress a wound, basic infantry tactics, and other skills that only apply to military operations. Knowing phonetic alphabet and radio communication procedures off the top of your head is a good skill for a soldier, but useless for anybody else. Most of what you learn in the mlitary is specialized and useless,

Here's a better video

youtu.be/jsiW4-lLrLs

The UN....you mean the EU you autistic faggot,the united nations are peacekeeping cunts and have jackshit to do with us.If you join the army you will most likely watch the grass grow in a shitty base with no current water in the bumfuck of nowere.And if war comes you will either fight for Romainia or a NATO country that is close and needs support.
In what shithole were you educated that you dont the difference between NATO and UN.....

Private militias in the USA have gone from podunk hillbillies in the 1990s and today are well armed and we'll trained units

Sorry,i meant NATO. I keep confusing the 2 terms