Pic related is the average Sup Forumstard

>Sup Forums will legitimately try to convince you that polluting the environment is better than protecting it

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJNJ_k8SUkA
nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/x5vDc
econjournals.com/index.php/ijeep/article/download/879/515
scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
youtube.com/watch?v=pPRd5GT0v0I
youtube.com/watch?v=wtvK2EOgOFA
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-39971667
nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html
archive.is/a1Tvy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're an idiot. For example:

Bullet list for us the top five ways the Paris Agreement would benefit the climate.

>flag
Your opinion is not wanted.

Fuck off. Ill give a shit about the planet when you stop pushing my people to extinction, schlomo.

>global warming is the same as pollution

Most pollacks are for protecting the environment from toxins. Global warming is a trick just a way to tax us.

this country is doomed
greed has clouded the minds of many
we will all die to rack up more imaginary numbers in their bank accounts
money is the root of all evil

1. It will reduce carbon emissions and slow down global the process of global warming, which at the very least will make it less catastrophic.

2. It will make countries move from non-renewable energy to renewable energy, which is something that has to happen aniway. but we need to make it happen sooner rather than later.

3. It's going to boost the US economy because there will be investments in a completely fresh industry

Honestly this 3 "bullet points" are enough buddy

China and India are both the leading countries in global pollution by an amount no other countries on Earth could possibly sustain at their most productive level.
Nice shitpost slide thread, saged.

China cancelled a shit ton of coal production plants due to this agreement.

Honestly they did much more than the US to change their bad habits, maybe they would make better world leaders at this point, i dont know.

*Coal energy production plants

>sage

fuck off redneck. This shlomo tells the truth and you are just living in utter denial. I cannot understand in the most open and tolerant way how so many cuckservatives under Trump deny climate change.

I really need to come over to the US to fully grasp the stupidity myself.

Leave, Israeli

Buddy, even israel is signed on the paris climate accord.

Do you honestly think the jews would sign on the agreement themselves if it wasn't economically beneficial?

Point is even without the Paris Agreement, the US is going to produce less polution than China with the Agreement.

I would expect a Jew like you to understand basic statistics like that, but I guess you're just a dense specimen.

No. It won't. It allows the two worst offenders (China and India) to INCREASE their CO2 output for the foreseeable future, all the while saddling the US with the burden of subsidizing their industries.

You should read what it actually is instead of repeating all those ridiculously vague talking points. Else someone ask to the killer question: How?

>still poisons their water with lead and produces more plastic and non-recyclable materials into our ocean than any country on the face of the planet
>still is the leading contributor of global pollution and Co2 in our atmosphere
>requires civil engineers from the US to come over regularly and repair their shitty fucking rivers and farms from poisoning their citizens every single year

Fuck off Kike.

Anyone who signs this contract deserves being shot. There is no excuse.

Shoo schlomo

Pic related shows why your point is wrong
The US are the ones who polluted the most.

The US are only 5% of the world population yet they contributed 27% of CO2 pollution

good counter argument you retarded child, go shit post in Sup Forums

ITT: trump cucks who want a simple answer for a complex world.

>dense

>It's literally a sins of the forefathers argument

Hey, Jew! You there! Pay us back your usury interests and the ruin you brought to the world's multiple civilisations!

see:
No excuse. Weapons ready, Fire!

That's cumulative emissions from 1850-2011. He said "going to".

Have some real troof on this Paris shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=TJNJ_k8SUkA

even the kikes are making of you LOL this is a new low for pol

What a great argument, kike.

Even today China pollutes than the US compared to the size of their population

The US are only 5% of the world population, China are more than 20% of the world population.

Muhammad gets it

>That pic
Wow it's almost as if America and Europe industrialized well before china or something and that has little relevance the the modern emission levels.
Crazy

FUCK OFF QUENTIN OR I'LL SMOKE WEED FUMES INTO YOUR LUNGS AND YOU'LL DIE

Methane in cow farts release more co2 than humans do

Are you actually this butthurt about this shit agreement Mr. Israeli? Like you actually think this was a beneficial deal for us?

Go plant a tree

China will NEVER reduce coal production to any significant amount beyond diplomatically convenient timetables , please educate yourself, the CCP's official position on alternative sources of energy thus far is that it wastes land, time, money or all three with disappointing results.

in this thread:
>cosplay baiter gets a reasoned explanation

Even today China pollutes than the US compared to the size of their population

The US are only 5% of the world population, China are more than 20% of the world population.

Shills aren't even trying anymore
0/10 keks

>implying we need to argue against (((them)))

Honestly China are acting more like "world leaders" right now than the US

Always use archive. Thank you.
>nytimes com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html?_r=0
archive.is/x5vDc

>Liberals unironically believe the Paris Accords helped the environment and weren't just about virtue signalling and wealth redistribution

For some reason, I am getting pissed the fuck off that you dirty schlomos stole MY country's colors.

Maybe I will pay your "country" a visit.

It's not a belief you idiot, its actually the truth

3 is easily the most bullshit because it would fit profitable energy industries for ones that, over and over again, can't survive without government help.

As a Jew I'm not fooled, fuck off Palestinicuck.

>liberals

Haven't you figured out by now that it is about the humanity and our earth? Typical low IQ Trump supporters with their "ZULULUL LIBERULS REKT XDXDXD*

According to a study which covered 80 different countries who are making a transition to green energy, there is a link of causality between transitioning to green energy and economic growth:

Have fun reading the PDF of the study:
econjournals.com/index.php/ijeep/article/download/879/515

"The interdependence between renewable energy consumption and economic growth suggests that this type of energy source is important for economic growth and likewise economic growth encourages the use of more renewable energy source. The presence of causality provides an avenue to continue the use of government policies that enhance the development of the renewable energy sector."

>Trusting the New York Times
>Trusting China to keep its word when it has fifteen years to pollute as much as it wants

If you're so naive, you pay for it. I'm not opening my wallet without meaningful benefits to me.

So far China kept their word better than the united states of funding saudi arabia

Bark alllah, my mongolian friend.

TL:DR

How many of those countries were getting foreign money shoveled onto them from us instead of having to be the world's credit card? Shoo shoo.

Per capita is pretty irrelevant as well. Both of those stats are just to hide that as a whole, China is the largest producer of CO2 by a good amount. Having a fuckload of people living in 8x8 cubes in their sweatshop, this not emitting much themselves, does not mean the country should be getting a free pass from that

Definitely a Palestinicuck. Cry more about our settlements arab-kun.

>Still defending Trump
He's basically the nigger of politics leading the free worlds. Even Obama was less of a nigger than Trump and Obama is a legitimate nigger.

Btw, you know who are the one who is naive? it's you. not me

How many times Trump betrayed his base during this presidency? how many times did he lie in your face yet you keep believing his agenda?

U really have a way with words

The part of the agreement about foreign aid is completely non-binding, Trump could still be in the agreement without fulfilling this particular part.

Talk to China and India, they are the ones doing the polluting and want zero accountability for it, and want US to pay THEM you fucking liar.

I was trying to use a language that the average Sup Forums user would understand

1. The US pollutes WAY MORE than china compared to the size of their population.

2. China does more to invest in green energy than the US

Pot meet kettle

Shareblue is really struggling today

>Hurr durr i will use ad hominem instead of adressing your arguments XDDDD

Remember when during the campaign Trump said Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism? What trump is doing now, you idiot? that's right, he literally TRIPLED weapon sales to them, and went to a trip where he praised the saudis and called islam "one of the world's greatest religions".

He is deceiving you in the most obvious ways yet you refuse to open your eyes and see it

I don't believe a word you say. I don't believe a word bought and paid for "scientists" say.

I also do not give a fuck. Technological advances will take care of pollution, and feeding global bloodsucking ticks will not.

This shows once again how widespread pseudosciences is. Correlation does not imply causation. The investment in inefficient energy means that the corresponding nation has a strong economic surplus. Greece, for example, can of course not afford such things.

Why do you even bother coming on Sup Forums to explain things? Nobody here ever listens to anything that they don't want to hear.

The people who deny climate change are the ones who are paid, son.

scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

"ExxonMobil knew climate change was real since the 70's, and spent millions to spread public misinformation"

Strong correlation between as many as 80 countries does suggest causation, you genius

>I don't believe a word you say. I don't believe a word bought and paid for "scientists" say.

Hahahahaha

Climate change is real. I completely agree.

It was raining where I am yesterday - today it is sunny.

There was an ice age thousands of years ago - it is less icy now than it was then.

This does not prove anthropogenic global warming (which was actually called dangerous "global cooling" by these same people in the seventies).

>Being called a retard by subhuman filth
Suck Russia's dick again faggot.

I wouldn't even expect an American to know that Slovakia is a NATO member so I'm not really upset here

Watch an experiment proving CO2 has greenhouse properties:
youtube.com/watch?v=pPRd5GT0v0I

Now watch pic related and look at the spike in atmospheric Co2 caused by the industrial era.

Do you now understand why gloabl warming is man-made?

Actually being dumb enough to think it actually affected climate change.

World will be better off without humans. World will always survive.

You will return to your vomit like a dog, commie filth.

>Strong correlation
How stupid can one be? Subsidizing wind turbines improves the economy enormously? How? These forms of energy could not maintain themselves in the free market and now taxpayers' money is wasted on them. KYS

Slovakia was both Hitler's first and last ally, you dumb uneducated burgerflab. We didn't choose the commies to conquer us after the war.

>the biggest polluters get out of the agreement, but trust me it won't change anything XD

Just shout "i'm dumb and proud"

>Hurr durr i believe investing in NON RENEWABLE ENERGY like coal and oil helps the economy XD because i totally understand what "non renewable" means ;3

Hope in a oven.

Hey, kike, you're completely right. China is more of a world leader now than the USA.

You know why? They don't have ((((leechers)))).

>I, the average Sup Forums poster, understands climatology better than climatologists :)

How does subsidizing "green" energy (which have low energy efficiency) help the economy? Answer Jude.

I don't even know why I come here sometimes
this board and the people here are beyond hopeless

Investments in a new industry that is not dependent on non-renewable resources

It's like a giant faggot came up with this.

Can you not read that chart kike? co2 is a non factor over 200+ ppm

>maybe they would make better world leaders

Even the chart you gave shows that it's a factor.

Btw, i forgot to say something:
The problem with CO2 emissions is not just global warming, its also the acidification of the oceans. atmospheric CO2 is being absorbed by the water leading to the oceans becoming more acidic, which threatens to completely ruin the oceanic eco-systems.

This little fun experiment will show you how CO2 is making water more acidic:
youtube.com/watch?v=wtvK2EOgOFA

But China ratified the Agreement you moron
They are paying their share

>that is not dependent on non-renewable resources
Unfortunately, neither coal, nor uranium, nor oil is exhausted. On the contrary, there are currently more exploitable oil reserves than ever in the history of mankind. Your study says that the economy improved already today thanks to green energy. Could it be that only rich countries can afford "green" energy and that indeed, correlation does not imply causation

We don't need to completely run out of oil to face a disaster due to it's non-renewable nature.

We will eventually get into a position where we can't get enough of it quickly enough to power modern society

you jews sure are fucking un-educated

more bullshit humans produce like .000035% of all co2 get your alarmist faggotry out of here.

bait and flag checks out. saged

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-39971667

You might be interested in reading this

China cancelled over 100 coal plants since they signed on the agreement:
nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html

But of course you don't want to show this stat because it contradicts your beliefs

More lies they build 3 for every 1 we shut down in the west.

Please use archive

>nytimes com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html
archive.is/a1Tvy