Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/06/01/kathy-griffin-bullied-trump-family/
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/870661223364395008
m.youtube.com/watch?v=07aYYzEUY-w
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/870661335016714240
youtube.com/watch?v=FDxg6T7AwI4
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/870663007520645120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're getting to levels of BTFO that I didn't think were possible.

?

What?

REEEEEEE

I feel something...

1st for awoo pants on slut.

>tmz.com/2017/06/01/kathy-griffin-bullied-trump-family/
We gonna watch this lads?

Enough! What state is this school in? Probably Kommiefornia.

How's it going my fellow pedes! Are we going to take some redpills and BTFO some libtards today?

Could the republicans at the scotus cuck out of the ban?

She's pure.

You people lack the proper mental ingredients for true conservatism

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/870661223364395008
Mattis is on the scene

Someone has to get the coffee

What are you feeling?

When do we know if scotus will reinstate the ban? Not affirm it's actually legatility, but reinstate it

>128147165
Trying too hard.

Something big is about to happen...

Do CNBC and Fox have different jobs numbers? Who is right?

Also, why is Drudge always so blackpilled

m.youtube.com/watch?v=07aYYzEUY-w

Kennedy will support it's legality I think.

Pure JEWISH!!!
Fukkin rekt

nn, /ptg/.

DELET

>Inhales in suspense

>Be a high school student
>Find out about your school's retarded gender policies
>Flip flop form identifying as a male or female whenever it suits you
>School begs you to decide on one or the other

Yeah, sounds about right
Don't lie, you would change your identity to "Female" if you knew you could get away with getting into the girl's locker room among other things in HS

be advised, him not flooding us with bearded children is not his action, it is our ultra strict immigration system kneecapping his plans

our system is based around only allowing families in, and if you have any conviction at all, for anything of any level, even shit that is legal here, but not where you're from, you will be denied

Who are you trying to fool Lauren?

Come on USSC, don't let us down.

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/870661335016714240
>Breitbart trying to greentext on twitter

>more carbon is more bad obviously
>that's why the world is going to end in 20 minutes for real this time not like the other 100 doomsday predictions

Could they? yes
Will they? maybe like a 2% chance of that happening.

see

WAWAWOO!

Lauren is pure and wholesome!
Thanks affirmative action quotas!

Going to bed a 8:30am? Night owl?

NN user-kun.

>you would change your identity to "Female" if you knew you could get away with getting into the girl's locker room among other things in HS
I'm too shy, desu.

>1
>1 very low quality shill filtered

Kek, I guarantee he was doing that to fuck with his teachers.

I need to get my sleep schedule back on track. nn.

Honestly surprised I haven't been hearing of more cases like this desu. My friends and I totally would have done this.

You going to bash the fash today comrade?

lol

wow its almost like conservatives are worthless cucks or smth

Blacked

breitbart cannot into meme arrows right

I just left a gas station with 2 nigger women fighting over what $1.00 lottery tickets to buy.......
Educated indeed !

Holy shit. When did Cruz get so good at banter?

If they define "educated" as the pure numbers of enrollees w/ fully payed tuitions and other gibs to earn completely worthless degrees that makes them completely unhireable, then yes - I suppose that is true

NAZIS WATCH OUT

The "Educated" meme again

Yeah, I don't know which retard actually thought that was a good idea

>Today my pronouns are whul and wrull. If anyone gets it wrong my mother's husband will sue you all for discrimination.
Some children want to watch the world burn. They are the future /ourguys/.

Two big scoops of something.

>500 yards

Does this mook even know what a yard is? Can his capgun reach that far?

Tippity toppest jej

Same here but I prefer sleeping during the day, especially during summer.

El Rato learned from the master of bantz

men can't be sluts you loser

kikefart knows were the only ones reading it

This is the most garbage meme. Fake hype. Get rekt by Pepe.

don't make me hurt you

Didn't Cruz like blow out some ex-Gawker website and all they could retort with was 'fuck you'
He is truly /ourguy/

Probably a kid who tries to get attention by being a new gender every other day. The school has had enough of it.

Ideological conservatism as defined by William F. Buckley never had mass support. National Review depended on CIA support to even stay afloat

Top par, m8.

>747
I feel the same way... poor souls...

>going to prison for the rest of your life because of a statute your Messiah King Nigger signed into law
Doubt they even realize it.

I really didn't need to. I caught a couple fucking in the gym's men room once. That was kinda awkward, because none of us stopped what they were doing, either, we just continued doing our business as we looked on each other, then the girl got embarrassed and ran off, then the guy got confused and followed her.

I didn't like my high school much

Bilderberg live stream

youtube.com/watch?v=FDxg6T7AwI4

One small clot...

Why do you rightwing retards refuse to recognize climate change? WAKE UP!!! Here's a list of things climate change has caused

AIDS, Afghan poppies destroyed, African holocaust, aged deaths, poppies more potent, Africa devastated, Africa in conflict, African aid threatened, aggressive weeds, Air France crash, air pockets, air pressure changes, airport farewells virtual, airport malaria, Agulhas current, Alaskan towns slowly destroyed, Al Qaeda and Taliban Being Helped, allergy increase, allergy season longer, alligators in the Thames, Alps melting, Amazon a desert, American dream end, amphibians breeding earlier (or not), anaphylactic reactions to bee stings, ancient forests dramatically changed, animals head for the hills, animals shrink, Antarctic grass flourishes, Antarctic ice grows, Antarctic ice shrinks, Antarctic sea life at risk, anxiety treatment, algal blooms, archaeological sites threatened, Arctic bogs melt, Arctic in bloom, Arctic ice free, Arctic ice melt faster, Arctic lakes disappear, Arctic tundra lost, Arctic warming (not), a rose by any other name smells of nothing, asteroid strike risk, asthma, Atlantic less salty, Atlantic more salty, atmospheric circulation modified, attack of the killer jellyfish, avalanches reduced, avalanches increased, Baghdad snow, Bahrain under water, bananas grow, barbarisation, bats decline, beer and bread prices to soar, beer better, beer worse, beetle infestation, beef shortage, bet for $10,000, big melt faster, billion dollar research projects, billion homeless, billions face risk, billions of deaths, bird loss accelerating, bird populations dying, bird strikes, bird visitors drop, birds confused, birds decline (Wales), birds driven north, birds face longer migrations, birds on long migrations threatened, birds return early, birds shrink(Aus), birds shrink (USA), bittern boom ends, blackbirds stop singing, blackbirds threatened, Black Hawk down, blizzards, blood contaminated, blue mussels return, borders redrawn, bluetongue, brains shrink, brewers droop, bridge collapse (Minneapolis)

Her vag is probably tight as fuck

I find that picture hard to believe every time I see it, but then shit like this happens

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/870663007520645120
Get ready.

Britain one big city, Britain Siberian, Britain's bananas, British monsoon, brothels struggle, brown Ireland, bubonic plague, Buddhist temple threatened, building collapse, building season extension, bushfires, butterflies move north, butterflies reeling, butterfly saved, carbon crimes, caribou decline, Cambodian sex trade fuelled, camel deaths, cancer, cancer deaths in England, cannibalism, cataracts,cats more amorous, caterpillar biomass shift, cave paintings threatened, chagas disease, childhood insomnia, children's mental health, chocolate shortage, Cholera, circumcision in decline, cirrus disappearance, civil unrest, cloud increase, clownfish get lost, coast beauty spots lost, cockroach migration, cod go south, coffee threatened, coffee berry borer, coffee berry disease, cold climate creatures survive, cold spells, cold spells (Australia), colder waters (Long Island), cold wave (India), cold weather (world), cold winters, computer models, conferences, conflict, conflict with Russia, consumers foot the bill, coral bleaching,coral fish suffer, coral reefs dying, coral reefs grow, coral reefs shrink, coral reefs twilight, cost of trillions, cougar attacks, crabgrass menace, cradle of civilisation threatened, creatures move uphill, crime increase, crocodile sex, crocodiles driven from water, crops devastated, crop failures increase, cross-breeding, crumbling roads, buildings and sewage systems, cryptococcal disease, curriculum change, cyclones (Australia), damselflies forced back to UK, danger to kid's health, Darfur, Dartford Warbler plague, daylight increase,deadly virus outbreaks, death rate increase (US), death rate drop, deaths to reach 6 million,decades of progress at risk, Dengue hemorrhagic fever, depression, desert advance, desert retreat, destruction of the environment, dig sites threatened, disasters, diseases move north, diving reefs closed, dog disease, dozen deadly diseases - or not, drought,

I just ate 3 scoops of ice cream from a bowl, what are you going to do about it?

Yeah it was like
>Someone get us proof that Ted Cruz played basketball
>Ted posts a picture from like 30 years ago of himself playing basketball
>"Fuck you"

>Does this mook even know what a yard is?
It's a fucking communist. You be lucky that the damn thing is potty trained.
>Can his capgun reach that far?
Do you really need to ask that

Sorry wolf girl, nothing personal, but (((she)))'s getting evacuated

God damn. The election really unleashed Ted.

What did they mean by this?

Could Aljazeera be /ourguys/ after all?

Not likely, even the libs will have a hard time, because the Constitution and case law are so strong. Real danger of civil war if lower court isnt overturned

Earth axis tilt, Earth biodiversity crisis, Earth crumbling, Earth dying, Earth even hotter, Earth light dimming, Earth lopsided, Earth melting, Earth morbid fever, Earth on fast track, Earth past point of no return, Earth slowing down, Earth spins faster, Earth to explode, earth upside down, earthquakes, earthquakes redux, El NiƱo intensification, end of the world as we know it, erosion, emerging infections, encephalitis, English villages lost, equality threatened, Europe simultaneously baking and freezing, eutrophication, everyplace hit hardest,expansion of university climate groups, extinctions (apes, human, civilisation, koalas, lizards, logic, Inuit, smallest butterfly, cod, penguins, pikas, polar bears, possums, walrus, tigers, toads, turtles, pandas, penguins, plants, ladybirds,rhinoceros, salmon, trout, wild flowers, woodlice, a million species, half of all animal and plant species, mountain species, not polar bears, barrier reef, leaches, salamanders, tropical insects, flowers) experts muzzled, extreme changes to California, fading fall foliage, famine, farmers benefit, farmers go under, farm output boost, farming soil decline, fashion disaster, fever, figurehead sacked, fir cone bonanza, fires fanned in Nepal, fish bigger, fish catches drop, fish downsize, fish deaf, fish feminised, fish get lost, fish head north, fish lopsided, fish shrinking, fish stocks at risk, fish stocks decline, five million illnesses, flesh eating disease, flies on Everest, flood patterns change, floods, floods of beaches and cities, flood of migrants, flood preparation for crisis, flora dispersed, Florida economic decline, flowers in peril, flowers wilt, flying squirrels move up, fog increase in San Francisco, fog decrease in San Francisco, food poisoning, food prices rise, food prices soar, food production increased, food safety affected, food security threat (SA), football team migration

I dont see grapes in there user.
>nyddler.png

iS iT tIME?

I still can't believe they actually posted that. Is there any archive?

He's bretty good for an Americanized leaf !

WE DIDNT START THE FIRE

IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD WAS TURNING

Well, they got 2 big loses in two days, I wonder if we will actually start seeing suicides now

Look. I'm not going to keep going with this. You get the point. Climate change is everything. Stop being retards. Stop denying FACTS!!!!

you got that right m8

you little slavshit RUSSIAN COCKGARGLER GETOVERHERE

El rato's bantz really benefited from being the last man to go against the absolute madman

I'm sure Ahmed fixed that

Soros really pissing off his Orban.

>muslims hate jews
what a surprise