Bill Nye will forever go down in history as a cucked, greedy slut goblin...

Bill Nye will forever go down in history as a cucked, greedy slut goblin. He has betrayed Americas youth and is only interested in getting as much notarioty as possible now. Why do democrats put him on a pedestal?

Is this real? What is wrong with liberals

fake tweet nip nip

Fake and gay.

Link plz,
no ones that much of a retard

Donald Trump will forever go down in history as a cucked, greedy slut oompa-loompa. He has betrayed Americas elderly and is only interested in getting as much notarioty as possible now. Why do republicans put him on a pedestal?

Artificial and homosexual

man i fucking wish this was real so I could post it any time one of my normie friends posts bill nye shit on facebook.

>this fake evidence supports my argument. I sure wish it was real then I would be correct! I'll go search for some more evidence that can't be proven fake, then I'll definitely be right!
This is what rightists actually believe.

Sad to see that even pol has been infested with dikes and liberal transvestites trying to defend Bill Nye the Pedo Guy. This is major news in Japan. Pretty sure he deleted the tweet after backlash.

Stop checking sources.

? What is the problem? He wishes the left would push their pedoshit as they slowly have been, so he can fight against them Instead he knew this was fake, and didn't just spread it like a retard

And you still mock ? Who shit in your cereal, comrade.

Disingenuous and has an affinity for same sex relationship

This has to be a fake tweet. However... let's assume it is real.
Both sides of the coin are wrong on this, people who think that AOC should be 8 are just fucked in the head. People who think that AOC should be 18 did not get any in highschool.
The reason the AOC is so high is because predators who prey on dumb chicks, knock them up, and drop them then repeat. So the age limit errs on the side of caution, favoring the potential victim's interest.
Now take the "victim" out of the equation. People can have sexual interest in minors and not act on it. Why should these non-participatory individuals be persecuted for their feelings, or partaking in victim-less crimes?
I guess the answer is degeneracy, once you get started on that slippery slope, nothing really turns you back. Same with Gays, once you've sucked a dick, you've sucked a dick. No turning back from that. You're gay now. You can't ungay yourself. Which.... Females get an out on this, Females can go gay for a bit and turn around a want to ride the cock. Male sexuality is much more binary.

Its real you fool

That's actually pretty based

when getting fucking in the ass by horse cocku is "progressive"............

Yes, this is what we need inshallah

Non-Genuine and Non-heterosexual.

Its real... I'm surprised the US hasn't been talking about. It's a big deal over here. Any other Japanons or gaijin back me up?

fake tweet

Cool, provide a twitter link or archive link. I've faked better shit than that.

It's not on Bill Nye's twitter feed.

Yet another cucked liberal. Japan is a day ahead of America so maybe he hasn't even posted the tweet yet for you guys?

>he would rather have Bill Nye admit he supports pedophila now, rather than later when it's tool late for us.
The fuck is the problem?

But it says his account is verified

>refuses to use fake evidence
>(((liberals))) have a problems with this

The ovens can never burn hot enough for you kikes.

>what is inspect element