Before November 8, we thought the next leader of the free world would be a woman. We weren't wrong. By major default...

Before November 8, we thought the next leader of the free world would be a woman. We weren't wrong. By major default, that mantle has now fallen into the capable hands of Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany. Lead on sister, lead on.

Merkel isn't who I would have voted for. But Macron is suprisingly alpha

There is nothing about the Paris Climate Agreement which can be called "free" -- neither freedom nor zero cost.

It is an economic and sovereign suicide pact which does nothing to curb global warming. Your belief otherwise betrays your lack of familiarity with it.

Sometimes leading means being unpopular.

>leader of the free world
>tfw burgers call us arrogant and obnoxious

You're mistaking "free world" with neo communist world, but whatever

>guy who pardoned Nixon and lost
>guy who was decent human bean but was a shitty president
>Mr Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL
>guy who lost to Arkansas trailer trash
>guy who proves what happens when you give rednecks money
>guy who was badly misunderestimated by his enemies
>guy who was the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT
>guy who ROFLSTOMPED every other Republican candidate and then beat the the Chosen One of the media and the Elites by spending half the money she did and actually campaigning
>OP is still ass blasted about that last one

You think countries run by dictators of the New World Order Globalists are the FREE World???? Please, my friend, do your homework.

>Leader of the (((Free))) World

Macron is a sociopath, its all a game to him

>Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany. Lead on sister, lead on.

She will

Leader of the Free World as in
'Owner of everyone of note'

Don;t remind me that George Bush SR. and his retarded chimp of a son were the leaders of the free world. Barry was nothing but a conman who played American's like a fiddle.

>misunderestimated
What did he mean by this?

>op

feels good being on the right side of history is all I can say

The president isn't the leader of the free world

He is the president that manicure is propagandist Bull to support imperialism

>america
>free

Why does everyone retroactively love Bush now?

Wow this so much. Right there with you girlfriend!

#resist
#notmypresident
#lovetrumpshate

Lead us into the fiery depths of hell with your poorly thought out policies that impact an entire continent against their will. Just like Hitler.
Plus ca change, plus ca la meme chose, oui?

dont pretend your leaders tough its pathetic

And a couple of years later she's put economic sanctions on Russia which cost them billions to his day

Putincucks BTFO!
Trumpcucks BTFO!

LMAO

commie stazi old witch

>libshits suddenly love Ford, Reagan, and Dubya

Germany's nothign more than a vassal state to American until the denbts are paid achmed

>shareblue
>fuck off back to twitter summerfag

saged

>Merkel
Merkel and what fucking army

>Merkel and what fucking army

The army that didn't lose to a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers armed with sticks? :^)

Yeah because everyone is soooooo intimidated by the obese orange grandpa who curtsied to the Saudis like a retarded princess lmao

We elected the President of the United States, not President of the World

If you think that Obama was a good president you probably have never lied foot on US soil.

Thats actually a video of the Saudi's giving him a medal, while also being a 6'4 alpa. Have a (you) for the simple explanation.

Why are shills in love with the phrase "Leader of the Free World"?

What about American imperialism has brought freedom to all the nations those leaders destroyed?

speaks for itself

Yeah, and he bowed for that. But after received it, he CURTSIED.

What the video, you retarded cunt lmao

>leader of the freeworld
>some old communist
Oh I am laffin

Well said. Fuck the shills.

Boy do I love Salt!

Germans pissed off and on the move! EU wars now! Germany try 3 coming soon Eurobros!

Macron is Merkel's dog

>Angelia Murkal
>Capable
>Refugee crisis

No, just no.

You would rather vote for a war mongerer who spys on you, does not respect your personal rights, and starts proxie wars under the radar than Trump, just because she will pretend to give into your bullshit.

Fucking kill your self.

Why are you here?

>Ifunny

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMN

Americans have always been mongrel who "carried a big stick"

Free World my Ass (cheecks )

That's not how you spell cheeks.

This it's just more merkel bashing in the hope that Germany does a right wing turn in order to start WW3.

This it's the cheapest effort so far, and I assume that the agencies are tired of sucking russian dick.

>Falling fir level one bait

I'm an oldfag I repsect the classics.

I respect that. Have a good day.

Economic sanctions are the biggest bitch move ever. All it does is punish the poor people of the country.

underaged faggot detected

Ironicly, France lost against Vietnam too.
Vietnam is fucking unbreatable, nothing on burgers' back.