SETH RICH / GEORGE WEBB DNC DOCUMENTS DUMP THREAD 2

mega.nz/#!4WgViKYQ!cUsyZsJOSn2PCqMRncgvDQrILaBB02TfyR2FP-OGXdwhttps://mega.nz

Shills can die in hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouXZinSo2vw
law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/ohio/ohsdce/2:2016cv00670/195214/8/
twitter.com/FITE4THEUSERS/status/870660768626167808
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_DhCglA72o
cryptome.org/2016/08/guccifer-14573-democrat-contacts.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=a5a5efMDgmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_08jqO-0VSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6_1ncGDAk
pscp.tv/csthetruth
pscp.tv/webb4bernie
youtube.com/channel/UC8Cl9QaRtuW9CNjP7pP4BBQ/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew
appriver.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=Brand US&utm_adgroup=brand - exact&utm_term=appriver&utm_device=c&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand
platteriver.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=y_DpewHv__U
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has anyone compared checksums to previous leaks? What Webb said is that there's going to probably be lots of duplicate files of old leaks, but there should be some new material.

SURELY WE WILL FIND SOMETHING THIS TIME

George was an absolute wreck last night. I was cringing so hard especially towards the end. Doing that stupid drunk ass thing where they blow up and then try and play it off like they're still cool.

lmfao took the goddamn shills long enough

He knows what he's doing... But yeah, a shitshow. 222.1 is out. Also, jason is live with the leaker Trish now youtube.com/watch?v=ouXZinSo2vw

Bump

Bump

need to look into this

How did we get those? We can put in jail some DNC people with it? I'm cofused

need answers RE: this

i got the feeling that this thumb drive turned out to be real files but nothing of any interest to people following this saga

am i wrong, was there anything of interest in those files?

shameless self bump wtf page 7 come on

i just posted this in the stale bread. thanks for bringing it over. have a look at this...

not in gucci 2 that we found when it was dumped. but this has perhaps some other files. it's packed different, we know that for sure. zip/rar files have same hashes but there are unpacked folders that may have additional stuff not in the orig archive

okay.... a donor thru @netdem channel.... significance? i know they passed their donor names around for consideration for posts in their administration (pay to play high level) but this is merely a donation?

this was just posted in stale thread
law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/ohio/ohsdce/2:2016cv00670/195214/8/

Who is this Josh Hendler guy ?
Can someone please take a look at this thread and explain

twitter.com/FITE4THEUSERS/status/870660768626167808

it's because he wrote a lot of the docs (or MS Word that had his initials/name registered to him) in the "stuff for mike" folder that had dropped in the gucci2 leak

Got it, Thanks

Thank you, I was trying to find that to see if we can get answers to
So Ohio, specifically Columbus, should be interesting to see.

looks like a big fat pile of nothing burger

SAGE

violates FECA law.............. they've been doing it for eons though. i bet you could find probably 100 donors that are illegal

i fucking bet. you fucking sleepyposter shithead.

Seems to be a lot of "ConlowM" as the author of the files.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouXZinSo2vw

JUSTICE
U
A
T
I
C
E

For the record:
Previous thread

Damn, sorry fellow Pedes, looks like another big ok' nothingburger. Anyone else starting to get a little sleepy? Let's all take a nap and come back later. This info isn't going anywhere.

Just noticed something interesting... everything is financial...

we may have someone under the radar then. can you name a path/file where that "conlowm" appears?

Seth Rich deserves justice, expose the shadow government americans, do it now or regret forever

checked. it will happen.

Good catch user

nearly every file...

George webb and goodman blew it big time last night. Wow was that a sad performance. Webb ignored evidence that was right in front of him and started smearing Kim Dotcom totally unprompted. There is no other evidence better than Kim Dotcom on this subject,and he has already petitioned counsel Mueller. Anyhow George got drunk and started cursing out Kim Dotcom. He almost let it slip that he didn't want Kim to become the story and focus and move it off of him. Goodman is just a fraud who plays stupid. Pretended that he couldnt figure out Julian Assange's twitter account and was chatting with someone LARP'ing as Kim. Really fucked up way to lose all credibility in one night. Hope all that booze was worth it Webb

Not a shill. I just cant believe Webb blew it that he himself is a shill by smearing Kim like that. Why would he do that? No reason without agenda. George and Goodman the two jew buddies going on little caper adventures together. Blew it last night that's for sure.

Kim Dotcom was surveilled on a FISA warrant (rolling under Obama meaning approved annually). Seth Rich was caught in Kim's collected communications in 2014 but not unmasked until 2016 when he was illegally unmasked, his name shown to the FBI, who showed his name to forbidden third party that led to the hit order. Trump actually tweeted yesterday that Obama surveillance was "the big story" for a reason.

Bummp

For those who need a nap ..m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_DhCglA72o

Conlowm is Mike conlow
formike

thanks. any idea who tf it is

yes.

astute

BUMPING

it's all good. they didn't blow credibility. if you can't understand what alcohol does then maybe you shouldn't be here.

name is in first image
see

George is a big guy. can handle his alcohol or should be able to better than that. Was mostly playing dumb I think but he was genuinely mad people were more interested in Kim than him which is suspicious. Nobody's "in charge" or should care about being the "hero" who cracks the case.

hot dog info as requested:

in this document

cryptome.org/2016/08/guccifer-14573-democrat-contacts.xls

still active today, i saved it again to check.

line 11065 is the contact info of pic-related.

NEW
youtube.com/watch?v=a5a5efMDgmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_08jqO-0VSw

thank you - can you get the cherry plumb visions of being at podesta's hot dog stand in Hawaii?

box N-11900 in the same sheet contains the street address for "the field house" where podesta's handkerchief was left/found.

He's a BSD dude. He might be someone to look into. He could be one of us

Reward $$ is over 400k. Sharing is hard.

They were quick at deploying damage control shills and controled opposition

>cherry plumb visions
(don't know what you mean)

topkek

Close leaf. Try again...

They've been working on shit non stop for days with little sleep, i think he kind of just reached his breaking point.

Something is up with the white house petition. First screenshot is from 9:22 with 44863 signed then I refreshed the page and next screenshot shows 9:23 with only 44845?
wew

surprise surprise

probably related to ben rhodes

Yeah the chat stream was insane for the 2500 or so max there were. non stop shilling and shitposting by seemingly all 2500 in the chat

Anybody find the connection yet?

Anybody checking to see if these emails originated from this network?

Bump

Damn I misspelled JUSTICE
So here a other attemp
JUSTICE
U
S
T
I
C
E

When George was shouting GIVE ME THE FUCKING METADATA and Goodman was walking around playing the Kim Dotcom music video talking about hidden codes and larping about Assanges email it seemed like the fakest thing I've ever seen.

bumping this shit.
shills die in a grease fire

Oh holy kek I got trip 3s in the first thread too.

They need a chat mod to filter out the shit. Yesterday was ridiculous. Heard Goodman mention Sup Forums layout was confusing or something at some point.

I forgot the part where he responded to the fake shills talking about being sleepy by actually falling asleep.

bump

>how bout no

HAHAHA

Because that shit works. Stay alert. Rest when you need to. Keep fighting the good fight anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6_1ncGDAk

You got derailed again.

You had the truth and you let it slip in order to save half of the duopoly, good luck with the next a hundred years of republicans against democrats, I'm sure it going to be better than it's been so far.

Relevant links:
CStheTruth on Periscope
pscp.tv/csthetruth

George Webb on Periscope
pscp.tv/webb4bernie

Jason Goodman (Crowdsource The Truth) on YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UC8Cl9QaRtuW9CNjP7pP4BBQ/videos

George Webb on YouTube (main "drinking from waterhose" repository)
youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew

bump
wasn't trying to derail, I just coulkdn't tell what was happening last night on the stream, it's good to keep an open mind even about those who seem like they are trying to help.

George sounds like he needs to get laid and spend some time golfing or something. There's some pent up energy there.

Any connection between App River

appriver.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=Brand US&utm_adgroup=brand - exact&utm_term=appriver&utm_device=c&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand US (Bing)&utm_term=appriver&utm_content=brand - exact

& Plat River (the one Hillary used for her private server)
platteriver.com/

been looking, but not yet. you?

Digging

George just said on 222.10:
>what comey was doing at bridgewater
>office of public debt run by jack lew
>comey put lid on hsbc
>guess who got money thru treasury
>preet bahara
WTF
youtube.com/watch?v=y_DpewHv__U

bump

bump

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25

wtf is this? why "don't be a dick"?

Reminder this is all fake and you'll all get bored and move on to the next conspiracy when enough of you get tired of getting nowhere. Just like pizzagate.

Enjoy your wasted time.

le bümp

>
wow more literal nothing

oh no people send emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if a republican leak would happen how much actual stuff would be in there.... hhhmmmm

Bump

This is pizzagate shill and pizza is way better served when it's Still hot

They actually were in contact with the real Kim.com where Kim said that Seth had a megaupload account registered.
All George asked for 3 days now is the metadata for the account (name; maybe date of creation, usage information). Kim seems to be stonewalling though, which is frustrating George.
Also George came up with the alternative schoolplay theory with Kim being on the side of McCabe/Comey. He mentioned this right after Kim came out with his first "bombshell" a week ago.
You gotta realize that George has all these different theories going on in his head at the same time. And whenever something feels off (like Kim ignoring them), he will give more weight to that particular theory even when this goes against the general consensus at the time.

this