>"""93% on Rotten Tomatoes"""
>"""8.5 on IMDB"""

AHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YAAAAAAAASSS GO WOMEN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RJyAGggsgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring about capeshit

Anyone who actually pays attention to those ratings is a retard. According to IMDB some of the greatest movie of all time are some shitty Indian movies that no one on Earth except India has ever heard of

>I believe in love

People got paid to write that

jesus fuck

Is the entirety of the movie literally just her walking, and blocking shit?

That and the final boss is a fucking white male.

> still watching movies

Hey there grandpa.

(its shit)

>americans

I bought Tomb Raider (2013) for PS4 based on reviews on a whim and after the first 30 minutes I realized "WHY" it was rated so highly.

Never again.

Gadot is so hot! I want to make white babies with her. Israel makes the best women.

ENDLESS TRASH

Capitalism doesn't create abund-

Never seen that much food you didn't have to kill a man for dimirti?

>"""8.5 on IMDB"""
>the Shining is at 8.4
>A Clockwork Orange is at 8.3

youtube.com/watch?v=6RJyAGggsgE

god bless you Pol/user/

The number will correct itself over the coming weeks.

Damn I'm jealous of that pretzel.

Someone redpill me on the drama surrounding that movie? I've seen it pass by a few times but never thought to check what's it about.

IMDB started rigging their ratings after they removed the message boards when the movie anti-white movie "Get Out" came out

err....
This movie will not flop. I am a man and will see it 3 times at least. Every woman I know is going to see it. If it wasn't for the gender pay gap, it would gross much more. If the movie makes 700 million dollars, and 500 million is from women, then for each dollar made from women you can add 33 cents due to the pay gap

500,000,000*0.33 is 165,000,000 so the movie will actually have made 865,000,000, then you need to add the gross from the Middle East were women allowed to see the movie (they aren't due to sexist laws left in the middle east from white european colonialism)

The Middle East has 218 million people, half are women so that is 109 million extra tickets sold at 7 dollars each which is an extra 763,000,000 dollars which brings the total gross to 1,628,000,000 dollars, then you need to add the extra 33 cents for the pay gap for each middle eastern dollar, which is 763 million * 0.33, 251,790,000 which brings the total gross to 1,879,790,000 dollars

Then you need to add the 10% of the male population worldwide who will be bullied into not seeing the movie by the patriarchy, which is roughly 375,000,000 extra tickets sold at 7 dollars which is 2,625,000,000

So without sexism the movie would gross
4,504,790,000 dollars

Four Billion, Five Hundred and Four Thousand, Seven Hundred and Ninety Thousand dollars

The best movie of all time

This.
I don't know if the people that post the scores right now are serious or not.

>Someone organizes a female only screening
>Some people lose their shit for some reason
>Most don't give a shit

/thread

Any opinion except for this doesn't belong on this board.

>93 user rating on rt
>93 critic rating on rt
>83 critic rating on metacritic
yeah it's probably good desu

and it being good had nothing to do with feminism, or else Ghost busters would be good

Just like how "Get Out" ratings corrected itself over time?

IMDB shut down the message boards specifically for that movie because theyre starting to rig shit

True but I'm still sick of this post 2016 world.

>Most don't give a shit.
Good. Drama happenings are boring.
Thanks user.

How autistic do you have to be to find the motivation to write all that shit?

imdb is user based

we just need a few good user to fight the good fight

>

it was user based and used to be fair, most good movies have good ratings

but when Get Out was released, they shut down their message boards and started rigging shit

Maybe if men actually watched movies and tv shows they'd finally stop making flicks only for women

Sexism is here to stay, tuts.

Here, have a dollar and go get yourself something nice.

That's nice, why should I care though?

Tldr

Put your shoes on you filthy fuck.

Mental illness, the post.
Go watch it for me as I've absolutely no interest in seeing this film myself

>"""93% on Rotten Tomatoes"""
>"""8.5 on IMDB"""

Says something about how far civilization has fallen, doesn't it. Of course, since libfags took over education, America has fallen farther behind every year.

Why are PG-13 films nothing but watered down capeshit?

>check out your Imax theater online
>go to buy a ticket for Wonder Woman
>screencap all the empty seats

My thoughts exactly Hans

Batman should start dicking WW. Get on it DC, it's been more than a decade since JLA.
That will piss off feminists and it'll be hilarious.

MUH WOMAN
MUH VIRTUE SIGNALLING

please stop with the superhero movies. I bet they'll make 200+ more before it finally stops

AHAHAHA I like this pasta.

just like the new ghostbusters movie it got good reviews but im sure no one will really go see it. Wonder woman is a shit character anyway.

IMDb recently got rid of their message boards (that had an ignore function) because of "trolls". Coincidentally they made this decision a few weeks after Trump got elected and gave everyone about a month's warning of the shutdown. They also cited "upkeep costs" as another reason. Keep in mind Amazon, a multi-billion dollar company, owns IMDb.

Problem was, IMDb was really a one of a kind site in regards that practically every animated short, film, series, video game, etc. had their own pages with cast and crew information, and most importantly, their own message boards. But they shut it all down because people can't handle Trump being president or getting their feelings getting hurt.

Fuck IMDb

t. film nerd

good. wonderwoman existed for a long time it's not like they made some brand new shit, im ok with this

Saged, and still not gonna see it

Forgot to mention the Ghostbusters reboot also played a part. That board was a goldmine of butthurt and deleted threads.

Wait what???

What's going to happen to TheChamCham now?

I see nothing wrong with this other then her beig a skinny jew. A superhero movie heroine is cheesy and talking about the power of love, who cares?

... was there something in that scene I was supposed to be offended by?

Knockoff lady Supermans created 70 years ago to sell comics to housewives are funny. Get over it.

Jews are killing savage Germans in their dreams.

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by this movie? Y'all are acting like a bunch of whiney snowflake faggots.

He looks exactly like the person who would go see "Wonder Woman" opening night

Get Out has a 99% rating and made 200 million dollars.

imdb is bot based

JohnWick 2 was LIT AS FUCK though.

>(((pol)))

shit i keep forgetting to watch part 2

Scummy bastards wiping peperoni grease all over the armrests and getting crumbs everywhere

The absolute fucking state of it all

This is why I hate cinemas

wtf rotten they think its better then LOTR ?

they realy have lost their shit

>128149831
>Some people lose their shit for some reason

It is called double standards you fucking mexican trash.

>buying theater food
are they fucking rich or what

there are so many things wrong with this picture

kek

>6 POINT 3 MILLION IN THE BOX OFFICE
6 POINT 3 MILLION IN THE BOX OFFICE

>Rotten dicknipples means anything since it was bought
>Imdb aren't fedora wearing betas

>be ruthless amazon warrior centuries years old and has fought in hundreds of violent wars in the past
>I believe in love

Ok

the movie is called wonder woman because a strong woman would be a wonder and wonders don't exist.
think about it.

Ie prefer not looking at kikes

john wick 2 was forgettable as fuck. They really butchered it compared with the first one imo.

Its just one of my animus

there will never be more kino like LOTR, even close.

stealing this pasta

but it was actually a GOOD MOVIE.

I just watched it yesterday for the first time. It had literally nothing to do with racism.
one specific part of the movie, chris asks why black people? the old dude was like. IDGAF about your color/race, you just happen to have an eye for photography.

baywatch is the same. notice the audience rating tho.

im saying, never trust critics - ghostbusters also proves it

I think it's a good line.

I'm not sure what it means yet though.

>I believe in love
that's stupid
they should at least acknowledge it's stupid and play "The Power of Love" during the scene

the story in 2 was weird but the action was more polished than in the first movie, I personally liked it more.

I had no idea that Wonder Woman's super power was the power of love. When did Captain Planet give her the heart ring? And is it stronger than an infinity gem in Marvel comics?

what a fucking NEET you must be

nah, i enjoyed it. I mean what did you expect from it? more plot?
It was literally everything I wanted, just Keanu going guns blazing and fucking destroying people.

>mfw

A FUCKING PENCIL

>This movie will not flop
Hmmmm......

You're not wrong, but they're mostly triggered by Hollywood desperately trying to shove a "this movie will save feminism, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE YOU MEANIE BOYS" message in everyone's faces with each new disposable forgettable flick, they can't just make a decent movie anymore, it has to be an agenda pusher.

honestly i just tune this shit out now, silver screen/tv entertainment is (99%) worthless

she has the charisma of a duck

at least we have food in our movie theaters instead of bombs

Thats a mega flop. Movies need to make a bullion worldwide to be considered successful, especially a big budget DC film.

>watching super hero movies after age 10

why?

You're the only person whining here.

I bet he paid for that water

>I am a man and will see it 3 times at least. Every woman I know is going to see it. If it wasn't for the gender pay gap, it would gross much more. If the movie makes 700 million dollars, and 500 million is from women, then for each dollar made from women you can add 33 cents due to the pay gap
This is some surprisingly well crafted bait

Say what you want about the movie but the largest offense is that Gal Gadot
-cannot act
-cannot speak even passable English
-is as thin as a rail when WW is supposed to be strong and fit
-talks incoherent, slurred shit about feminism whenever a camera is pointed at her

I really can't stress enough how she cannot speak the language of the movie she's acting in, she sounds like a Lebanese exchange student who has a tennis ball in his mouth and is also drunk off his face on moonshine.

She has one facial expression, no inflection when she talks, she can't emote, the quips and jokes don't land because she can't deliver them with timing because I'm pretty sure someone is feeding the script to her phonetically through a fucking earpiece.

She's a Jew so she sucked dick to get the part, can't act, doesn't speak English, but Oy Vey nepotism!

i don't know what that thing is in the middle but it looks like the massive shit i did this morning