Starting from the moment you see this post...

Starting from the moment you see this post, you have one minute to explain why Angela Merkel shouldn't be considered the leader of the free world.

Her haircut
No kids
Globalist

she is the leader of the eu, aka EVROPA

>be German
>raise arm 45 degrees
>get jailed

so free!

If we ever meet aliens I don't want her face to be responsible for us.

There's nothing free about sharia law or the european commission

Why should she be?
She shouldn't even be leader of Germany.

Because a country controlled by Sharia law isnt by definition free

Germans aren't free.

leader of the downfall of europe

refugee loving cunt

There is no free world to lead.

She is now. The U.S. is the laughing stock of the world now. Trump will go down as the dumbest fucking president in history.

Serious answer: not security-minded enough

Woman

Ugly as sin
Dumb as dirt
Hitler 2.0 but without all the things that made Hitler great

>free world
Forcing sovereign nations to take in mudslimes is of course the very definition of freedom.

Woman.
No children.
German = autistic as fuck.
Loves immigrants more than her own people.

because she's less competent than Hitler, and if she doesn't like her own citizens what makes you think she'd like anyone else?

Germany

because after she would take over it would no longer be free

Maybe if she was leading a country that won either world war. Germany wasn't even a country 30 years ago.

that bitch lied about germanys economy for a full year over a fucking election. it wasnt even the first time but a entire year of germanys gdp growth figures were determined to be fake.

as a result they have punished germany economically and that entire years figures have been cropped to a flat 0.7% which it cant even reach any more .

i will put it this way. if germany gets into anymore trouble they might have a hard time justifying their place in the EU. no amount of faggy liberal supporters would save her. the EU council would have her killed and blame a brown guy

She is a woman and women aren't fit to lead.

>globalist puppet that gives zero fucks about her own people
>leader of the free world
About as much leader of the free world as Kim Jong Un.

She is

When you want your own natives arrested for liking 'controversal' facebook posts but not only let off hordes of brown muslim rapists, you invite MORE, you probably don't have your country or people's best interests in mind.

>free

Her policies are destructive and purely centered on increasing german export. She cant do shit when someone just simply dont listen to her. Look how she got BTFO by Poland and Hungary.. Her autistic screeching against Trmp is pathetic. Germans will die out in iwo generations anyway.

Germany isn't a free country
And zero projection of power

Is this doublespeak or why would anyone consider Germany free? We have literally thought crimes that people go into prison for.

Destructive cunt visibly repulsed by the sight of her own flag and against any form of national pride. Obvious Marxist and mouthpiece for the most subversive globalist herbs known to man. Angry all the time, incapable of loving or being loved. Power-mad bitch who thinks far too highly of herself.

*heebs

Only men are allowed to be unattractive leaders.

The euro currency destroyed the entire europe's economy, except for Germany and they're giving the cards since they're the only one with money over there. This refugee situation is just the tip of the iceberg. I think US citizens are the only one praising europes economy, pretty much because almost none of them actually knows Europe, I'm not criticizing, I have double citizenship and I'm always there. Portugal's economy is dead, Greece dead, Italy in coma, Spain breathing with help, France with cancer refusing treatment, German is the rich boy swimming in the pool on Wednesday's afternoon living with his parents money

If she wants to be the leader of the 'free' world let her.
I'll take Trump over her anyday.

she isn't a leader.
in no way does she embody any qualitys of success or leadership.
>she is 62 with no children.
>she is destroying her nation by bringing in millions of moslems. (as well as the rest the EU)
>people are imprisoned for thinking a certain way or raising their arm at an angle
>she shills for the jews 110% of the time
plus i honestly think she is insane.

She's not even part of the free world.

>if you got a problem you should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh? You don't have an army?

her and nigger Maxine Waters

what is with the germanfags desperately trying to push their DUDE MERKEL DID THIS, DUDE MERKEL SAID THAT, MERKEL MERKEL MERKEL like anyone fucking cares
irrelevant sauerkrauts falling off the world stage

>free

Her own people are no longer free.

So much this. Poland is fighting but under the radar where news dont report there is a lot of fucking fight on every damn topick with Germany over economy. They basicly want to docie on everything thats going on in europe taking more and more influence from national gov's every year. Plus they use their influence to further push their exports.

>no longer

Keep fighting. You and Hungary need to fuck Merkel every chance you get.

one minute you say?
>that face
>current state of Germany
>current state of the EU
>boxtruck of peace

Becuase once again Germany must be stopped before it plunges the world into chaos.

Also

>EU
>Free

kek

Germany gave up that right when they ruined Europe and killed 6 million jews.

>goymany
>free

ready to fuck up some krauts again, allies?

How can you be the leader of the free world when you lack the military resources to globally enforce your decisions & policies?

>free
lmao

>burger unironically believe nazi-fascism apology crime is really something put into effect and not just a mere symbol
KYS

She is destroying the free world with tonnes of immigrants and destroying Europe like Germany has done twice before. Also Germany is barely free world, no free speech on immigrants (Nit that I can talk)

Never won the big one

She's already leading her own country towards self-inflicted genocide... do you really want her to do the same for the rest of the free world?

>women
>leader
Pick one

Because Trump has already taken that role.

germans have not won a world war yet, not going to win it this time either.

Because she's destroying the free world.

>you will be arrested in Germany for doing the roman salute.
>leader of the free world.

Thanks for the keks OP

>leader of the free world.
Western virtue signaling cunt, invading countries, bombing people and killing millions isn't freedom.

she's a woman