Now that the dust has settled, what is your opinion on Trump's landslide victory?

Now that the dust has settled, what is your opinion on Trump's landslide victory?

Muricans has been fucked anyway

cant wait for the 2020 tears

There is as much evidence of Seth Rich leaking to wikileaks, as there is to Russia hacking the election and leaking to wikileaks. However when you research it, the Seth Rich story sounds more probable.

i've watched america's standing in the world decline, and thought it couldn't get any lower. i was wrong

>muh standing in the world

How can we sleep at night without the approval of Merkel and the globalist propagandists?

TRump

Can't let him get the nuclear codes

Praise kek

It´s funny how Americans fucked themselves over:

Trump does nothing against illegal immigration.

Trump fucks over the working class.

Trump fucks over healthcare.

Trump does tax cuts for the wallstreet kikes.

etc.

He´s literally the worst piece of shit ever in office.

Source

>still celebrating Trump's victory because he literally didn't acomplish anything else since november

Done more for illegal immigration than German leadership.

this

Every white country has been perpetually fucking themselves over since the sixties, Trump's campaign rhetoric was at least a pivot away from that

>2004
>gas is $1.44 a gallon (premium)
>2005
>gas jumps to $2 and above shortly after hurricane katrina
>everyone loses their fucking mind
>everything rises in price
>food, housing, school, cars
>gas approaches $4 a gallon nationally
>financial collapse
>gas drops back down below $2 a gallon

it's fucking infuriating how stupid americans are that they vote in the same fucking party that let wall street absolutely demolish the working class

Was offered two plagues by the kikes.

Delayed inevitable death by choosing the one with less gruesome boils.

God bless the U S of A and its good go- I mean people.

It's also immensely fun to now look at how the "redpilled" are shitting on former kike puppets by becoming the new kike puppets.

>Your life is literally dictated by a group of people
>Don't do shit about it expecting it'll magically solve itself
>Defend the gun laws intended to solve this situation while not using said guns for said purpose

That's also a little infuriating.

dictated by corporate shills. at least you have a gov't represented by the people

Election was rigged.
No way Clinton got more than 200 electors fairly.

how about bush stealing the presidency because he was a special snowflake because daddy used to be president and that's why i want all these recounts until i'm in the white house successfully!

A lot people like to vote for an ignorant leader that says he fix everything, but will actually just bulls hit his way through everything, just like Obama, the Bushes and Clinton. Hilary was also a mistake. All Americans are uneducated for voting. Burn the flag.

I'm not holding my breath for 2020. Never underestimate your enemy. Liberals still have a stranglehold on all coastal normies in densely populated areas. We had a lower voter turnout and they'll be emboldened next election. Married white men are the last bastion of hope. The only reason white women voted majority republican was because they were married to white men.

We also need universal voter ID laws asap. I live in California, and I could have walked in saying I was anyone living in the immediate area, and voted on their behalf.

that it was actually a much bigger landslide and Dems had to cheat and get illegals to vote to get this many states.

Moving the goalposts while pushing the "Trump is a GOP shill" meme, but alright.

Al Gore is a climatefag from his mansion that consumes 20x more than the average American household who despite "inventing the internet" still flew his private jet around to present a powerpoint until receiving the *Libshits Pendant of Moral Superiority. Meanwhile Bush's house is a lot smaller and very eco friendly. Al Gore got what he deserved, but even if he didn't, you can't bitch about one guy on the right doing recounts until getting the right count when it's common practice for the globalist EU to re-do votes until the correct result is reached.

Are they crawling in your skin, user?
Your wounds, do they not heal?
Is fear how you fall?
Do you consume what is real?

Winner!

Here's the 2020 election map if things keep going even moderately well for Trump. You have to realize that a large part of the apprehension people had toward voting for him was that they bought the media's lies about him being an absolute madman that will just go around nuking everyone or whatever the fuck. Now that he's in office, most reasonable people are seeing that things are either staying mostly the same or improving a little for the better. Not an "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING" scenario like they were told before the election. Fearmongering won't work for the reelection because we'll already have seen him in action for 4 years. And more and more people are tuning out from fake MSM news.

*The Libshits Pendant of Moral Superiority is often referred to as the "Nobel Peace Prize"

I'm really only glad that the country severely buttblasted democrats in front of the world.

They took the country for granted and thought Hillary Clinton's coronation was only a matter of time.

Russia

Moderately well?
His term has been a fucking disaster so far. All the old fart had to do was restore gun rights and he would have been hailed as one of the greatest presidents but he can't even do that shit. Never trust a New Yorker rat.

this is what really matters
king nigger ruined it for hillary
if it wasn't for king nigger hillary might of had a chance

>most reasonable people are seeing that things are either staying mostly the same or improving a little for the better.