>laugh at bankrupt tea salesmen

>be a nigger
>picks cotton

>Be nigger
>Ooga booga

>nobody is trying to take your guns

>Meanwhile on 1776 Sup Forums...

mEaNWhIle oN 1776 pOl

How many property do I need to own to vote fellas?

at least 1 acre you dirty dutch

>Niggers
>Knowing how to write

>be 40
>die of old age

Were the continental royalists just the progressives of the day?

>20 year old female
>Aged Roastie

>colonial scum

no they were conservatives. they wanted freedom at first but in small incremental rights...until king george started suppressing, taxing, and killing them. then they fought in self defense

God save the King

>be 12
>legal

>
The opposite is actually closer to the truth, why dyou think everything has gone so wrong the past few centuries. The American revolutionariy culture was descended from the English Dissenters, who were basically proto-prog freakshows.

>samefagging this hard

There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have remained apart and unassimilated; oppressed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain.

For more than seventeen hundred years they have lamented their sorrowful fate — namely, that they have been driven out of their mother land; but, gentlemen, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine and their property, they would immediately find pressing reason for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and vampires cannot live on other vampires --they cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race.

If they are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government for which we Americans shed our blood and sacrificed our life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded within two hundred years, our children will be working in the field to feed Jews while they remain in the counting houses, gleefully rubbing their hands.

I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution.

No. I mean the continental citizens that were royal to the crown. I realize what I originally wrote could be construed as loyal to the continent.

I meant royalists/Cucks to the King

>Having a Lutheran as a King
Go to hell you Danish off spring whore

Sure, this whole american thing is going to put us in crippling debt, but FUCK THE BRITISH!

Except the United States (at least its citizenry) is one of if not the most nationalist in the western world.

What was progressive back in the 1700's would be considered conservative today.

The literal opposite
The founding fathers wanted to mimic the English govt in every way but had to make concessions like a temporary executive, when many wanted an elective monarchy.

>go to the tavern
>get on the floor
>everybody do the dinosaur

myth

>being a illiterate p*pist colonial
You're in luck heretic, at least your local agent of popery will tell you fairy tales approved by the bishop of rome.

is there any group more cringey on this site than SoLbabbies?

>muh tea
>muh taxes
>muh obvious false flag "massacre" in Boston

>The economic argument to sacrifice your freedom

It's good to see Euroshits still follow this custom to this day by importing the brown hordes. It's good to see some traditions never die.

>meanwhile...

Hey gents, why don't we limit the power of the federal government by empowering the individual states?

and if I remembered correctly they wanted george washington to become king of the US after the war and GW was like WTF m8 wtf did we just fite 4

>implying the founders didn't live until their late 60s to early 90s

we did. it was called the bill of rights. People forget that the US didn't become this regulated until FDR during the 30s. before it was a bunch of states who agreed to be next to each other

I think a lot of the plebs had a "constitutional monarchy" in mind.

GAS THE REDCOATS

REVOLUTION NOW

remove kebab soon

Kindergarten horseshit. Hamilton and most other Federalists wanted King George I of America but Shay's Rebellion just happened. An elective monarchy would have made Pennsylvania openly revolt.

>be libertarian
>own guns

>France should go into debt to fight for our freedom
Sweetie....

Oh boi this Brabantian revolution thing will be nice we'll finally be independent from Spaniards and Dutchies alike united in Catholicism with no linguistic issues xdddd

Also you new worldlers shouldn't rely so much on negroid slaves, they become a nuisance as soon as they're free

STOP AND GO NECK YOURSELF

seriously we need the mongolians to go crazy again. the only people to demolish the muslims and break their caliphate were the mongolians

blow it out thine ass

You're such a fucking embarrassment

to end global warming?

>Let's kill People over a 2% tax
>Le freedom

>california 600B budget
>new 15%+ income tax
>2.9% sales tax on top of 9%

lulz

Only on shit that rich people buy, as well. Funny coincidence that.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened to the Roanoke Colony?
Is it true that people who practice Judaism killed them off?

We are going to make a country and only white men who pay taxes can be citizens.

Its citizenry is split into two distinct nations. The coasts and the heartland, the north and the south. The coasts are the mecca of world progressivism. The heartland is the anchor keeping everything from going off the rails. When you say its citizenry is extremely nationalist, you're referring to the heartland or the South, which was basically subjugated in the Civil War.

Europe is more globalist, its true, satellites tend to be more extreme in their ideology than the core (they have to impress their masters)

>be colonialist scum
>dress up as red nigger
>dump tea into harbor over 2% tax

thank god. imagine if niggers ran the US. free watermelon and chicken for all

Actually the plebs had a unicameral legislature with an executive serving a term of 1 year in mind.

try again, nigger.

Goddammit you fags, "shall not be infringed" is clear enough, whats to be missunderstood?
Lets finish this paragraph, and george, we wont include "The british king is a fag"

>be british
>don't give a fuck about your allies getting invaded in the seven years war like 15 years ago

never trust the british. let's go von Steuben

Based Kraut. I approve.

Off my board normie

Red coats btfo!!!

Guess the sun WILL be setting on parts of the British empire.

Fucking fags.

Muh tax
Muh tea

that's not even true you retarded nigger. it takes 5 seconds to look up as well.

>be yank
>Hear British March by singing anti yank song
>Hear a song calling me gay and that my mother's a whore
>Think it's funny because I too uneducated to understand British
>Teach it to the boys at the pub
>They love it too
>Mfw we culturally appropriated a British song meant to mock us

>A lot of Jews around
>did not fight in the War
>want to form a central bank

This Jefferson guy seems pretty based

>Not liking John Adams