I'm kinda confused right now Sup Forums so please help me out. I'm a 22 year old "Mexican" in California...

I'm kinda confused right now Sup Forums so please help me out. I'm a 22 year old "Mexican" in California. I say "Mexican" because while I'm majority Mexican my family can literally trace our roots living in California to before the Mexican-American War. I am also like 20% Peruvian for some reason. Anyways, I don't speak Spanish and I'm pretty damn brown. Ever since around 2015 I've been browsing Sup Forums and slowly began to agree that diversity is a cancer on society, and everyone should live in their own ethnostates to make their country better. You can probably see why I'm struggling right now as I have lived in this country my entire life with ancestors dating back to Pre-Mexican-American war times and to round it all up I'm not even fully Mexican. What do I do? Do I stay in what I unfortunately consider my home? Do I take my bloodline back to Mexico? If I do that then they won't accept me I know very little about Mexican culture and like I said before I don't speak Spanish, so I'll just be a burden on them and they'll wanna deport me back to the States. I'm sure as hell not going to Peru, it's fucking shit, I'm mostly Mexican by blood and for the other reasons I stated above. Do I just kill myself?

Help me out Sup Forums, please.

Pay for the wall before you kill yourself.

You're "Mexican" in the same sense I'm Irish. We're just Americans, buddy. but plenty of people here would tell you different.

You're more American than most of the fatass autists and second generation chinks on this board. Embrace your history, live your life. Don't let Sup Forums memes ruin your self esteem.

>someone saved the meme i made
i'm so proud

>fattass autists and second generation chinks on this board
kek

Yo shouldnt let all the stupid shit you see in the internet influence your life. If you are proud of yoursefl best you can do is be proud in what you are user

Remember your culture and ancestry, and honor it, but follow the rule, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do." It is important to remember and honor your culture, but you must be entirely assimilated to America. All minorities must understand that America was made by whites, for whites, and they are guests here. Do not forget where you came from, but remember where you are. You sound pretty Americanized though so I wouldn't worry about it. Small portions of other races can peacefully coexist with whites, but only if they act civil and "do as the whites do. "

Just act like a red-pilled white guy except don't forget you aren't white and don't get a victim complex over it
its like... if I lived in Japan right now I would support the Government and media being run mostly by Japanese and oppose mass immigration especially of shit immigrants like muzzies

>Irish scum
>American
>Mexican scum
>American
Kek, both you fags are going back

>I'm majority Mexican my family can literally trace our roots living in California to before the Mexican-American War.

Every single one of you faggots say this.

Do you even realize how low the population was at that time and how unfucking likely that is?

That's what I've been doing my entire life, I've always fucking hated Hispanics that don't "Do as the Romans do," and Leftists that encourage their behavior.

Yeah I don't hate white people for wanting to keep their country, I don't blame them. I'm not even mad about the Mexican-American war, if anything the Americans were justified.

>mexican
>has peruvian blood

just end yourself already

No I have a bunch of my ancestors diaries their wills and I have even visited their graves at one point. Not all of my ancestors were here before the war, but the majority were. It was mainly California and Arizona where my family was from

I don't care where you go as long as it's south of the Rio Grande.

Then I wouldn't worry about it. You're an American in my book, even if you're a spic.

You have cali. Why are you complaining?

>I say "Mexican" because while I'm majority Mexican my family can literally trace our roots living in California to before the Mexican-American War

So, you're a Mexican?

Also, why do Mexicans think they built California? They take credit for the cities and infrastructure and sewage systems and everything, when before it became US land, it was a small pueblo without running water.

You deserve to be shot.

nope you are totally American totally- the issue is the unremitting flow of illegals

Even if all illegal residents of the US disappeared tomorrow, the legal shitskins would outbreed the Americans.

Might as well stay in Cali, its already mostly brown.

>live in area your ancestors have for hundreds of years
>consider moving to a foreign land because of retarded memes on an anonymous imageboard
the fuck is wrong with you, son?

Kill yourself loser

Most of Sup Forums doesn't even have a savings account. 90% of the guys here live paycheck to paycheck. Another 5% live at home. Why would you ask these guys for their opinion?

when you consider they all have 20 children, it's not at all surprising

>Mexican
you aint mexican my dude, stay on your side of the wall please

Because they are shit low iq petty people.

if you ain't native american ship your ass to europe

FUck off with that bullshit talk.

I would beak you knee caps you say that shit to my face faggot.

Would you also tell the non-native Europeans "ship your ass" back to their homelands?

Faggot

If you aint swedish ride your horse back to mongolia

This.

You were born and raised in America and by the sounds of it you were raised as an American. As much as Sup Forums will shit on me for saying it, ethnic diversity is pretty much a non-issue.

Yea, sure, it can cause problems sometimes, but the real issues that people attribute to ethnic diversity are actually caused by cultural diversity ninety-nine times out of a hundred.

If you're genuinely concerned about this sort of thing then you're probably one of the good guys. Just don't worry about it and do the best you can to work hard and contribute positively to your community.

You are mexican, even the losers you are pointing out are better than you.

>my family can literally trace our roots living in California to before the Mexican-American War.
What a load of bullshit. Why do "americans" like you make stories like this?

What gives you the authority to say so?

Kid, it's quite stupid to do so. You seem quite concerned, so if you really feel the duty to do something more for the US, infiltrate a Latino criminal organization, or study the same issues we point out here and denounce them without being accused of having white privilege . You were born there and think like someone from there, so don't let this forum take over you.

When a fucking low iq subhuman mexican sack of trash understands reality you know your premise if flawed.

Why the fuck are you asking us? Don't be a piece of shit person and no one will fucking care.

Ethnic diversity and cultural diversity are two totally different things. Cultural diversity causes huge issues, ethnic diversity doesn't necessarily cause issues. Since you are culturally American, you're fine. If you were pushing the "muh reconquista" and "muh hablamos espaƱol" bullshit, I'd tell you to kys.

This guy hit the nail on the head. It's about culture, race is secondary. Be an American, but even before that, a patrician.

Instead of identifying and living your life by your race, why don't you just live your life as an American? The problem with multiculturalism is that they don't assimilate to the views this country was founded on. That's the fucking problem. It's like when people come to the US from Mexico, and continue to waive Mexican flags. If the country you left was so bad, why waive the flag?

>pathetic vitriol
>emotional response
Struck a nerve, right? Non white detected.

I was basically backing you up paco even though I hate you shit fuck puke maggot people you happened to be one of the few that understands.

Bro, you're American. Your family is American. Embrace your heritage, but remember that you're an American.

I'm second generation German. My grandparents moved here in the 50s. They gave yup their German culture abd became American.

It's people who come here abd demand we change to be more like their culture. Those are the pieces of shit that need to leave.

I don't care what you're skin color is. If you live thud country. If you would fight for it, would die defending it over all else; then you're my bother. Go buy a gun, drink some beer, and be proud of who you are.

OMG go virtue signal somewhere else.

Edgy!

This

So you're a genuine Californio?