JUST a friendly reminder

that women are increasingly becoming coders and increasingly dating non-whites. If you are white and can't code, you will literally starve and go extinct.

wired.com/2017/02/programming-is-the-new-blue-collar-job/

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

>Today marks the 48th anniversary of the 1967 U.S. Supreme Court decision Loving v. Virginia, which struck down all anti-miscegenation laws remaining in 16 states. Interracial marriages have increased steadily since then.

>In 2013, a record-high 12% of newlyweds married someone of a different race, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of census data.

>Obama: Teach All Students Computer Coding
youtube.com/watch?v=agAJOQ5FKpU

>Coder Girl
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m6JDYRFvk

>Coder Girl (REMIX)
youtube.com/watch?v=8eV96URJ84c

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Automatic_programming
wired.com/2017/02/programming-is-the-new-blue-collar-job/
metro.co.uk/2017/04/20/horrific-scale-of-landlords-offering-sex-for-rent-in-the-uk-6587313/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm majoring in CS and I can confirm that 98% of the class is male and OP is a massive faggot.

For one, programming is an incredibly degrading job that offers 0 job security and is the vocation most plagued by ageism by a far margin. You are not respected at any normal company. Every day, some Alpha who does nothing at his job except get his secretary to suck his dick in his corner office cucks you into doing bitch work, and then yells at you when it's not done by the deadline despite it being impossible to complete the work requested. Not only that, the code rarely works, your co-workers are Indians brought in by Tata Consultancy who will replace you for half the salary and you have to train them to get your $500 severance, and the work never, ever ends. You pollute your body with the caffeinenated jew, deprive it of sleep, and let it rot while you sit the majority of the day, neglecting any healthy exercise, social interaction or life game goal attainment.

It's like a postal worker, but coupled with feelings of loneliness, helplessness and total hopelessness. Programmers are too depressed to go postal, a sad state of affairs. After dentists, programmers have the highest rates of mental disorders, especially depression and suicide.

It gets worse. Women, when they hear you are a programmer, instantly reject you. It is far better to tell a woman you are on welfare than to out yourself as a computer programmer. It's highly embarrassing for a woman to associate with a programmer, as everyone knows they are the grown up version of the hopeless virgin in high school. One who never really grew up and became normal and fit into society, but rather found an environment where he could escape the reality of his situation and be invisible, able to hide the toxic shame and utter humiliation that is the programmer.

Programming's father, Alan Turing, 404'd himself with cyanide because he was a programmer. Programmers, why haven't you taken the cyanide pill and quit jewgramming and turned to a respectable and productive profession?

>t. can code fizzbuzz

shut up leaf, jobs are so easy to get as a programmer and they pay a shit ton.

It's a lie, there is not a long-standing demand for coders. Shit is going to be one of the first things automated.

>automated
That's not how it works goyim.

Also California also passed the healthcare bill, current state budget is $140B, health care will cost $400B/year, current tax rate is 13% but is going to 28%. Best part is illegals are fully covered (no ID).

>Calilcuckafornia coders are going to be paying 60-68% tax topkek.

Literally what's been said about everything that's been automated.

Majority of interracial marriage is still WM/AW. Get BTFO nigger.

This is fucking retarded. Like someone who enjoys doing work with their hands is going to want or even be capable of coding

I learned that shit in high school. Good for getting money, shit in just about every possible other way unless you're a person who likes numbers and organization

>everyone gets into coding
>market is flodded
>value lowers

Good going, you dummies.

How will coders mine minerals, do sewage work, and work offshore drills?

>oi vey goim, take out huge loans and gibs us moar of your money going to a Jew college to learn a skill that we're completely outsourcing to shitskins who'll work for 1/6,000,000th that you will!
>oh, too bad about all those loans after not being able to find work goyim. Vote for us and maybe we'll do something about them!

That's exactly what is going to happen, you faggots are so short-sighted

That's exactly how it works, faggot. We've been working on engines that take human-readable input and automatically compiles it into machine code for decades.

infogalactic.com/info/Automatic_programming

Fucking Mario Maker is in a sense automated coding. You can simplify many tasks into a point-and-click GUI, then you only need the initial programmer to build the engine.

Pooinloos will only keep things afloat so long.

what is the starting pay for a coder from an average school? Just curious

80-90k starting. Where I live they offer you jobs right out of school. After like a year or two you move up to 100k+

in Canada average coding salary is $53K CAD (37K USD). Starting $30K CAD (22K USD), about minimum wage. Maxes out at $80-90K ($60-65K USD) in Toronto, where rent is $3000/month.

This user is right. Ironically enough, a lot of programmers are going to be among the first to lose their jobs to automation. All these women and shitskins getting degrees(with student loans) to learn python and javascript are going to be completely fucked. Only the good programmers who actually know their math and how to do low level work will survive.

Unfortunately in my field degrees matter, so those who "taught themselves" will be the first to not find jobs.

When computers start programming themselves you are fucked!!11§½

That's terrible. What job is it? It can't be "programmer". Full stack web dev? Software engineer?

you must not do automation user. I'm not talking about the pH meter in your weed garden.

I am in a master's program for CS. In one of my classes, 90% are foreign students and 50% are females. The fuck are my fellow white burgers doing?!?

Coding salaries in Canada are the reason why 350,000 coder leafs are in Silicon Valley.

It's literally that low. Friend went to an interview for a job asking for 10 years assembly/C at Mcafee for real-time anti-virus coding/algo work (extremely technical, would pay $500K USD in SV) and had to ask the autistic interviewer to repeat the salary then walked out laughing

>$42K CAD (31K USD)

Daily reminder white boys need to step up.

Not paying the ridiculously inflated international tuition, which is why they aren't there.

>be coder
>get replaced by Abdul

Kek, coding will be done by AI in the near future.
If your are not one of the top 0.5% you will go nowhere.

People like Quinn and Wu started this female coding thing. No woman wants to go into programming. It's hard, tiring, boring, and not a fun social job.

They will just continue being nurses.

It's almost half the cost for domestic students while only foreign students are paying the inflated tuition.

Are the girls at least competent?

Women can only code in friendly languages like Python. They are only capable of composing script-like code but this is enough to boost their ego into thinking they are "programmers".
In the end, as it happens with every hard job, serious low-level or numerical coding can only be handled by men.

Of course it's going to be "automated", but rather in a way that expertise will be replaced by tools.

I'm not that old to remember Assembler and driver-less programming, but I recall the first iterations of winapi and how hard Windows forms were to master when all you had to work with was some shitty non-structured code provided by Microsoft.

Now, there are literally point and click tools which allow you for making quite complex applications.

This is the direction everything is going to. We're replacing expertise with automation.

>no using a "while i < b for i = 0,b: c+=a; return c;"

>t. paki who can't code for shit but still make 50k a years.

Every girl i ever seen coding was truly bad and devoted of any imagination.

I live in silicon valley. Should I learn to code and live the easy life?

Ah I didn't know these coders were powering my home and heating it and doing the plumbing very nice.

>HTML and CSS
>Coding
lmao

Sounds about right. Anyone who says otherwise is in school or just got out and try to convince himself he'll be the next Bill Gate.

Which field? Usually people who "taught themselves" only struggle to get their first job, but once they get it they should be able to move around more freely. Employers usually stop caring about degrees once someone has actual work experience.

I know this is bait but most women who go to college in the U.S. are going for the "Mrs" degree. They either go deep in debt or spend all of their family's money so they get a chance at a Chad with a degree. They take joke courses and the colleges do everything they can to pass them. I know a woman who got a masters in education and she struggles to do elementary school math. She has been in the workforce for less than five years and she is already thinking of quitting to become a housewife. She's trying to convince her boyfriend to marry her and pay her loans.

>her boyfriend to marry her
Good
>and pay her loans.
Bad

You used to receive a dowry to marry a woman. There is no value here.

what a joke, i think there was a time were coders would win much gibs but meanwhile internet show up and the market lost some value , too many people too many pajjees that know how to code now , and it's good because we need a technological boom

I want to move to sales because I have realized software engineering is a dead end. At least when it comes to working for someone else.

If you are not in business for yourself or building your own startup, you are, dare I say it, cucking yourself.

>not using c=a; for(int i=0; i

>coding
>blue-collar
What the fuck are they on?

>not using return 5; // cause I'm so random :D

int c=0; while (a--) {c+=b}; return c;

are you an autist? you do realize it's a joke, right?

max(10,10)
>5

I think they mean that the next big dead end sector is coding... As we speak they are working on ai that is able to teach itself to do any task. In other words a program that can learn to do the task of any program.

Why would coders be needed once computers can simply learn to do whatever you want them to do?

>It's highly embarrassing for a woman to associate with a programmer, as everyone knows they are the grown up version of the hopeless virgin in high school. One who never really grew up and became normal and fit into society, but rather found an environment where he could escape the reality of his situation and be invisible, able to hide the toxic shame and utter humiliation that is the programmer.
That perfectly describes this group of programmers/IT guys I used to know. They made a decent salary too, but they had horrible luck with women.

>implying that's a good thing
Whites should marry whites and asians should marry asians.

daily reminder that coding is for nerd cucks, unless youre working against the globalists, and the wives of coders working for the globalists will be cucked because those coders are a bunch of slave cucks to the globalists, because youre all just a bunch of slave bitches working for the man to begin with

>Programming's father, Alan Turing, 404'd himself with cyanide because he was a programmer.
Actually he did it because he got castrated for being gay

>once computers can simply learn to do whatever you want them to do
Once that happens, the world as we know it will end. And mankind probably too.

Doesn't matter. Girls with gender studies degrees will take all the coding jobs for 5k/yr less (then bitch about it) and will get on-the-job training and still do a shit. Same thing with Indians and Chinese. Your actual degree is worth less than paper because of affirmative action and an oversaturated labor pool.

>65kUSD
> 36k USD of rent

Is the 65k$ before or after taxes?

Like literally you couldnt be more obvious that the OP is a shill for the international corrupt globalists . Death to the OP ad praise KEK

Before

Tax on 90K is 40K

rent is CAD, USDCAD=1.3487

Coding and any form of IT shit is a dead end nowadays when chinks, pakis and curry niggers do it just as well, if not better, for 10 times less money.

I'm a white lawyer. Pretty sure I'm good. Get fucked, leaf faggot.

Its coming sooner than you think, brah. A single AI program was just able to learn to play nearly 100 old videos games with a success rate on par with human ability... A single program was able to learn to do 100 different tasks without being told how to do them.

The end is nigh, friends.

>All you fucking blue collar workers should just learn coding because manual labor jobs are dying
>But we also need to import hordes of minorities to do the manual labor we don't want to do

>almost 50%
That's not right canabros, you need to do something.

No, actually degrees are worth plenty just fine, and dudes with or without degrees can find gainful employment if you aren't a half-wit. You're just an unemployable trumpcuck who would prefer to blame women and niggers rather than take responsibility for themselves (which of course makes you a girly little nigger).

I would highly recommend hanging yourself.

There's no point in trying to learn to code as I'm pushing 40 where there's legions of hungry out of college CS majors to compete with.

>chinks, pakis and curry niggers do it just as well, if not better, for 10 times less money.

you may laugh but after a year of CS this is the reality, they have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what they are doing and got most of their work done by other classmates

I honestly can't tell what this leaf is shilling. I'm kinda going with wf/am, but I'm not sure why he is using "you need to be a programmer" to do it. The sad thing is I've see this same leaf posting the same thing a couple of times.

Really gets those almonds roasting

I'm an actuary and I only treat my pajeet coders like trash. I'm even nice to the tranny because xie gets shit done, doesn't just copy paste the first fucking google results for the program I'm looking for.

all programmers are fags. they get as much pussy as a fag.

Kek. I have a good job, just trying to save people from the college meme.

>wired.com/2017/02/programming-is-the-new-blue-collar-job/

This is so true. Coders are labor.

H1B is about cheap labor.

They aren't importing managers, they are importing skilled labor. ( some of whom are promoted into management ).

Canadian Tax Rates (Federal)
15% on the first $45,916 of taxable income, +
20.5% on the next $45,915 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $45,916 up to $91,831), +
26% on the next $50,522 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $91,831 up to $142,353), +
29% on the next $60,447 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $142,353 up to $202,800), +
33% of taxable income over $202,800.

Quebec Tax Rates
$42,390 or less 16%
More than $42,390, but not more than $84,780 20%
More than $84,780, but not more than $103,150 24%
More than $103,150 25.75%

Sales Tax
Federal 5%
Quebec 9.975%

At 104K CAD (78K USD) taxes are 51.75% marginal w/ 14.975% sales tax

At 200K (150K USD) 58.75% marginal

Meanwhile a Syrian Refugee family w/ 7 kids gets $284,000 pre-tax equivalent in benefits

SAD

I'm white and my girlfriend is white. She codes. I drink beer.

>female "programmers"

It's why I quit computer science.

I always thought I was solid, and then I went to college. I was so far out if my depth by comparison. I would never be able to compete without spending all my leisure time improve at something that is supposed to be work.

9-5 programmer is considered an insult. You are shamed if you don't put in personal time to improve for the benefit of Mr. Noseberg.

I would seriously rather be homeless. I would rather get some slag pregnant in my camper van and then have my children taken by the state than suffer a life where I need to work so many hours that I don't get to see my kid's anyway.

>women are becoming coders

No, that's not how tech companies and businesses work. The women do NOT actually do any coding whatsoever, any ACTUAL work they do is almost entirely GUI based or visual design related. What they do, however, is hire women with degrees vaguely related to coding and put them in semi-managerial positions as "analysts" or "consultants" while the actual code monkeys are men. This creates the illusion of equality when women are just being women as usual.

Seriously, over half the women I've met at uni can't even grasp fucking MATLAB for their engineering courses (aka the new facial abuse/casting couch fast track course)

Chink programmers are like 10x better than pajeets. I have never been more inclined to violence since middle school, as when I'm trying to get useful work done by Sanjay and co. Their necks are the perfect diameter for throttling.

>that women are increasingly becoming coders

I've never met a female coder that got paid for what she did. Lots of women know how to code, but none of them make money doing it.

They leach off men;

>metro.co.uk/2017/04/20/horrific-scale-of-landlords-offering-sex-for-rent-in-the-uk-6587313/

>and increasingly dating non-whites

Your Pew link tells me that whites have the lowest rate of race mixing at 7%. Blacks and Asians seem to be destroying themselves. The result will be the destruction of both races.

>If you are white and can't code, you will literally starve and go extinct

Whites who breed with blacks will produce mulattos who can't code. The black hole will suck as many people into it as possible, and they will all die.

If you breed with blacks, you doom your descendents.

You need to code the tool to do the automation for you.

False, anyone who has written anything other than "Hello world" knows that you can't pretend to know a language and bullshit your way through it.

Admin, social care, retail or some other mickey mouse job you can get through it by bullshitting but if you can't write something, then you can't write it.

Burgerflipping isnt a career kiddo. But keep desperately rationalizing why college grads will make 10x what you will in your lifetime! Those are the cold, hard numbers, your whole "basket weaving" Sup Forums memes are nothing but arguments from "muh feelings". Sad!

Actually most top programmers do job interviews in pseudocode. Google/FB don't give a fuck if you don't know a certain routine off the top of your head, as long as you know the computer science and can devise an algorithm to solve the problem and understand it's runtime/limitations

Get back to your cave IT goblins
It's engineering hours

>The future is coding
>until a basic AI goes live and starts writing software for businesses
The idea of jobs is about to come to an end, automation is going to eventually replace about half of all jobs in the coming generations if technological trends continue the way they are.

You can make 40k per year after tips as a server.

Save and invest for the 6 years it takes for someone to get a masters and your earnings will be at parity.

he couldn't hack it lol

once you're a programmer, you're set for life. lol. I'm working at a 40k/yr internship during my last year of school and it's the lowest I'll ever earn for the rest of my life. lol

Really depends on how hard you try in life. If you go to a top 10 school and graduate with a 4.0gpa, Google will hire your ass at 120k base right out of college. You just have to work hard.

Until a basic AI goes live and is able to write code infinitely faster and more reliable than any human, we're about a decade or so out before something like this could be used on a small scale and once it's used it'll improve much faster than we can probably anticipate

That guy is retarded. He doesn't know the difference between average tax rate and marginal tax rate. Tax on 90k in Quebec is 25k, which is 28% average.

>coding

No one with even a modicum of skill uses that word.

>le white women love to race mix maymay

sure thing leafcuck

The managers are a little pushy with wanting things done on deadlines, but that usually means overtime and sometimes doing work in our own time.

Fuck. That.

I work on paid time. Only paid time.

If AI can replace coding, then can't it replace pretty much everything else?

Literally what else would be good enough to get into?