You can't see the races from down there! A Prosecco-fuelled Ladies Day at Epsom gets the better of some women as they...

>You can't see the races from down there! A Prosecco-fuelled Ladies Day at Epsom gets the better of some women as they kick off their heels to lounge on the grass (even though the heavens have opened)
>Revellers at the Investec Ladies' Day brightened up the course in a series of bold floral frocks
>Ladies were the picture of elegance in an array of dresses as they arrived at the Surrey racecourse
>Women plumped for daring silk playsuits, revealing white gowns and figure-hugging bodycons
>The Investec Ladies' Day promises to combine high style stakes with some of the best flat races in the world
>Many ladies will be competing to win the much sought after title of 'Best Dressed Lady'
>After Manchester terror attack, armed police were seen at the entrance of the races

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4565812/Racegoers-turn-Epsom-riot-colour.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Still smiling! The women didn't let a little rain dampen their spirits as they sheltered under a picnic rug when the heaven's opened

>Power nap? The long day of drinking became a little too much for one lady, who enjoyed a brief nap whilst her pals carried on the party

>Sleepyheads: A few women were feeling somewhat fatigued mid-way through the day and took power naps on the grass

>Taking some time out: It all got a little too much for one man who took a break from his party to have a mid-afternoon snooze beside the bins

>A bride-to-be chose the Epsom races as the venue for her hen do - and even donned a wedding gown for the occasion.

>A woman in a brightly hued dress didn't let the rain ruin her mood as she sheltered under a newspaper

>Someone's in the party spirit! One woman celebrated the end of the downpour and threw her hands in the air to celebrate

>Makeshift: Without their umbrellas or jackets, female racegoers had to use their picnic rugs as shelter

>Glamorous racegoers made the most of the British summer by descending on Epsom racecourse in an array of plunging frocks and elaborate fascinators for Ladies' Day at the Surrey racecourse

>The tighter the better! A group of glamorous women donned figure-hugging bodycon dresses and daringly low-cut satin playsuits for their day at the races

>Having a ball! A giddy gaggle of girls appeared to be in high spirits as they laughed and joked - and displayed their assets on the sunny Friday day out

>Here come the girls! Forget Magaluf, these ladies opted to spend a glamorous day out at the Epsom races to celebrate their friend's upcoming wedding - and there wasn't an indecent accessory in sight

>Bride-to-be: The soon-to-be-bride donned an elegant white dress whilst her friends opted for an array of colourful gowns and pink sashes

>Raising a glass: Whilst the ladies of Aintree were seen rolling around on the floor, the scenes in Surrey were a far cry from the riotous scenes in Liverpool

>Getting the drinks in: The ladies stocked up on prosecco and huge jugs of Pimm's ahead of their day of festivities

>Here come the girls! A gaggle of glamorous women were the first to arrive for a day of fun in the sun at the Investec Ladies' Day at Epsom races in Surrey

Hideous feet.

Alot of sexy shoes going on in herr

>In high spirits: A group of ladies posed for the cameras in their best frocks as they prepared for a fun day out in the sun at the glamorous event in Surrey

>>Here they come! A herd of female friends linked arms as they descended on the racecourse ahead of their big day out

>Elaborate: It was all about the accessories at the meet, with three ladies plumping for some eye-catching headgear at the sartorial showcase

>Vintage: Two glamorous ladies took their sartorial inspiration from yesterday, opting for semi-sheer gowns with floral prints and pussybow collars

I apologise to Italy for ruining the reputation of your drink down to cheap plonk for middle age slags

>Style stakes: These four ladies were no doubt hoping to make it to the final of the best-dressed contest and pulled out all the sartorial stops in their quest to do so

>But first, let me take a selfie! Four friends enjoying a picnic in the grounds gathered together for a quick selfie

>Bold and bright: Six friends donned classy figure-hugging gowns in hues of red, fuchsia and peach as they enjoyed some wine in the sun

>Quick touch-up: A lady touched up her makeup during her day at the races to ensure she was picture-ready

Why do British woman have so much make up on and dress terribly?
I noticed the same thing when i visited London.

Please nuke my culture.

Where are all the upskirt shots?

Why are British women so disgusting and degenerate

America is just as revolting - if not more so

>british """"""culture""""""

wtf is this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Jesus Christ, everyone of them looks like painted dough. Not a single decent-looking one.

Bongs, pls explain yourselves.

White people were a mistake.

>Middle aged slags get dressed up and watch horses
why is this political?

Politics is downstream from culture

Probably fucked up skin fuking 500 dude's smoking and drinking daily does that to you

It's like 95% of them steadfastly refuse to look into what styles of hair and dress would best complement their particular face or figure... I mean, ffs, it's not THAT hard.

What's even the point of this thread? Am I expected to read all of your spam, op?

Reminder that these are all considered 10/10 in bongland, you don't want to see what their actual ugly women look like, trust me.

>Politics is downstream from culture
And US culture unfortunately occupies the headwaters of the global stream, like the upper Ganges for the Indian Ocean...

>Am I expected to read all of your spam, op?
yes

It is but this has absolutely nothing to do with politics. What am I supposed to be gathering from OP posting a load of random women getting wasted at a horse racing track? That we like to drink? That the type of person drawn to this event has no fashion sense or coordination?

>anglo
>white
>americans
>white

Stay jelly.