BASKETBALL AMERICAN HAS HOUSE RAIDED WHILE SHOWING OFF DRUG MONEY

GET YOUR HOT DINDU MUFFINS

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3jx13_-BE&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfUiKLgbkik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holonholonholonholon shitdonstopmain ketchup holonholonholon ketchupmain shitdontstopmain

>Enter white man
Shit stops main.

Thank you law enforcement.

fucking disgusting ape face

Fuk deez ketchup mane

I feel this is staged. Kind of trying to make common "we'll catch you" propaganda go viral.

Can any African anons give me a translation of the first minute? Where is Somalia bro when you need him?

Nah. Shit happens hourly in the US. Law enforcement in cities with ghetto stays busy, might have 5-10 high risk warrants a day in even a small/medium city. It's a full time job keeping these ghetto apes in line. Occasionally we get lucky and the dumb ape is filming himself.

bastard piece of shit ape, would love to hear some gunshots as well, shoot him in the leg let him bleed to death like every ape nigger deserves.

His pants being so far down his ass and his idiotic ramblings seem like too perfect of a stereotype. That being said, it is from Jacksonville

The vertical video is a nice touch.

though sum mustard on dat bitch nigga ape fuk shit

dealing drugs doesn't break the NAP, meanwhile kicking in someones door does

The translation in the comments is fuckin gold
>I want my Caucasian colleague Tyler to see my progress. He is already aware: Poor gentlemen, you should put more effort into your endeavors. x2 We are engaged successful business over here over here, gentlemen. We are selling a great deal of products here, you already know the story. I swear an Oath to god! We are doing successful business over here. You gentlemen will never catch up to my level of productivity. You will never reach my level of success. I work contstantly. x2 One moment x10 I work contstantly. x3 The first of the month..

lek

looks like your average capitalist motivation to me. Nothing wrong with selling some drugs or hoes to make some money. Its a free market

i thought that as well, the swat uniform doesn't look real

What's up with niggers always self incriminating?

Who uploaded this shitmain? Based popo?

Considering it's not the black ghetto folk that actually handle the big drug game, someone profits off pumping drugs into the ghettos. Niggers on the street just hustle and make money they otherwise would never see due to a combination of poverty, lack of brains, lack of self-control, lack of jobs, lack of parenting, and negative culture. And the same thing happens year in year out, decade after decade. Must suck to be a nigger in the slums.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfUiKLgbkik

I didn't understand one word besides "mayng" and I have an English degree.

it's not swat, When A Special Weapons And Tactics team gets called people die.

Ahahahahahahah

nigger'd have to be speaking english for you to understand him...

You do realize it's been illegal to portray a black male as a criminal in commercials since 1965.

funny how you can't even type the word nigger
fucking nigger lover you are just as bad as what is in the video

No flashbangs. Plenty of verbal warning. Kicked door and let the guy know they were coming in seconds before, so hes plenty ready. If that guy had a gun, and was in the washroom, the first guy was dead before he even saw him. He went straight forward, not even looking in the washroom. Second guy got shot through the door.

Third and 4th guy would have withdrawled and exchanged fire, now say the guy has a mine in the hallway. Youre all dead.

Yo yo! Yo! Hol up! Hol up! (Pause). Hol up! Hol up! Yo! Yo yo yo. Hol up!

>Jacksonville Florida

Of course this place has to be the most degenerate place in the world. God dammit I hate niggers so much. If you ever need to red pill people on niggers bring them here.

Pretty sure it was live streamed.

That is at most 2k.... I literally make more then that in a single paycheck. Fucking niggers man.

fuck you, degenerate. Edgy fucking middle schooler. 'Oh he didn't use the nigger word, he must be a race traitor'. You're walking human scum.

that would be tactics
nigs do not have the mental capacity for that

Having spent the better part of my life in Coontown, let me tell you that their is no stereotype to extreme to not find a perfect fucking match. Not one.

>now say the guy has a mine in the hallway. Youre all dead.
Where the fuck is Tyrone going to get a landmine?

in regular 24/7 ammunition store?

but
cops were probably watching the livestream

Only a nigger would be dumb enough to intentionally broadcast his own criminal activity on the internet.

>"Shit dont stop bruh nigga shit dont stop"
lel

What language is he talkig in?

Dindu-ese.

That's now how it works here Vlad

Damn America is cool place

its pretty hard to spot your "wealth" when driving a $500 dollar crown vic and living with your mom, they need to brag about their il gotten gains to seem important.

That was his collage fund. He wanted to be into chemistry but now it all be ruined for him.

can american people understand what he "says"? my english isn't that bad but can't understand 80% of what he said

niggers are not real americans.

What is he smashing up at 1:26?

>cop didn't say a sick 1 liner into the camera when he looked in it
That was it dude, you we're gonna be eternal right there

Poor bastard obviously has a head injury, can't understand a fucking word this thing is saying. .

Sweidish

>read post
>nigga, what?
>checks flag
>carry on

That's probably the front door being rammed in by the police.

fuck niggas catch up! this shit dont stop!

i live in blacksonville and lemme tell you, ive met at least 10 niggers EXACTLY like this guy. and nearly every nigger under 30 dresses exactly like him too.

Reminds me of the satanic Freemason pedophile murderers openly boasting their pedophile crimes of child trafficking, rape and murder via TV and movies, except the seemingly inept FBI never raids them.

He's saying nobody has as much money as I'm making. Everybody else can't reach the same success I'm having. Hold on I hear someone at the door. My money is endless. Then the police come in

Why was he recording in the shitter?

He'll sit in jail for four month until a liberal state attorney decides to throw out most of the charges and give him time served. The whit gut driving on a suspended license will get a year and a day though.

It would have been funny, but since this is video will be used as evidence, if the police officer made a quip like "gotcha nigz," or "show's over," the public defender would use that as something to get the dindu off.
The police have to walk on thin ice these days

What language is that?
As much as I am against the drug war, I found this video to be rather heartwarming.

shieeeeeettt

Played too much SWAT4.

HE A GUD BOI

hmm it would seem is faecal matter got halted very much in contradiction to his claims.

Yes, 'Dis shit don't stop' seems to be a factually inaccurate statement and claim.

because he had diarrhoea, that's why he was saying his 'shit dont stop'.

Like niggers ever hit anything they try at.

>tfw the police violently kidnap, assault, and steal from you for being a successful entrepreneur who successfully voluntarily traded goods and services for money

why does Sup Forums hate freedom?

Lol coontown. fucking jew EugeneX or whoever was such a god damn fag

...but it do.

what is the police officer pocketing at 2:32?

some o dat sheeet mayn

>BASKETBALL AMERICAN
Is this the new politically correct term? I don't want to fall behind.

you brit fuckbois katchup

Those monkeys can make that in a single day. I have met several who do.

Your tax dollars at work!

I'm so glad I've never seen a nigger in my life

and they lose it twice as fast lol.

>slav
>never seen a nigger
no vlad, you ARE the niggers!
and then vlad was a KANG

White folk bust in laying down the law

The police saved the boy's life!

No he can be safely in prison instead of out on the streets where he will just get killed.

They literally will park a new Escalade or used Bentley outside of their $5,000 rotting trap house. I'm not fucking kidding. They're retarded

What was he saying about ketchup?

When they make that much they blow it all or are killed by another nigger. Seen it happen

You're under the assumption that the nig wouldn't miss, loose the element of surprise, and immediately get shot multiple times -- which is what would actually happen. One of the cops would also probably get shot too, not by the nigger but by the cop behind him panicking.

Even raiding armed niggers is actually not all that dangerous due to their high level of incompetence.

lol you would love the u.s.

>tfw he probably died over a pair of shitty work boots
Feels good man
Truth, they truly are dumb when it comes to holding onto their ill-gotten gains. Instead of hiding it properly or laundering their money they just blow it and make it really obvious

UNF fag reporting in HOLLA

it dont stop man

>killed in a timbs store

obviously someone who has never interacted with gangbangers.
In the town right next to mine there was a gun battle between some dope dealers and the police that erupted when West Alabama Narcotics was raiding a house and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition were expended. During house raids things can get really bad really fast and with no predictability.

>over 1,000 rounds of ammunition were expended
And how many cops did the nigs hit?

Thank you for this reply.

>1 killed and 1 wounded
You got me there.

>basketball american
It gets me everytime

It is not actually that degenerate. It is a big city with a small-town mentality where race relation issues are nonexistent. Its a nice, suburban wasteland of people of dont give a fuck about the rest of the country.

>Jacksonville Florida

MY HOME TOWN. I miss it even though it is full of violent niggers.