There's nothing wrong with smoking po-

>there's nothing wrong with smoking po-

What now potheads?

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40125181/father-skunk-caused-my-son-to-cut-off-his-penis

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40125181/father-skunk-caused-my-son-to-cut-off-his-penis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha

probably laced with pcp or something tbqh.

Repill me on weed. How strong is this "skunk" and how much would I need to inject to deliberately give myself reefer madness?

bbc.co.uk
Is not
bbc.uk
Mericans, please check ur sources..

> his kid was an idiot
> anyone who believes for one second that this was caused by "pot" is a fucking moron

Yea, and I bet here in a few weeks after the toxicology tests come back that it was pot mixed with some crap like PCP.

I don't care how good the weed is, it doesn't cause people to cut off their dick.

Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

That shit was most likely laced with PCP or something similar or he's mentally unstable to begin with and his paranoia because too real.
I smoke "skunk" and most dangerous thing I've done in it is sleep on a water bed. It could burst and drown me.

hallucinogens and psychedelics have strong mental side effects. don't take these drugs if you're not mentally stable.

synthetic marijuana is worse for these kinds of episodes.

>it has literally been .co.uk since the inception of the web

Became not because*

Skunk is synthetic you stupid fucking nigger. Do some basic research before shitposting..

There is literally no justification for using recreational drugs, enjoy wasting money and potentially harming your brain retards.

We'll that changes the story completely. More of a compelling argument for pot to keep kids away from this dangerous spice, or "skunk", shit.

for real tho, that synthetic shit is fucking dangerous, and it gets more and more dangerous every time they outlaw one of the formulas.

Never heard of skunk the synthetic, just skunk the strain.

>Is going to pick up 14g's of super skunk later

the solution is quite simple: ban all drugs but only for white males.

there is something in the brain chemistry of white males that does not interact well with these narcotics. also legalize all drugs for all white women and non whites. more imprisoned white males = happier and peaceful america

>skunk

It's true. I did it when it first came out for a few months and I was unstable as fuck and had a few major freak outs, one in which the cops were called. Also lost my voice for a few weeks because of the harsh smoke and chemicals.

That guy has a really nice profile

I took a fat dab and it fucked me up desu. I'm a lightweight smoker so when I took it I felt like I had to dedicate 100% of my brain power to my respitory system.

Not as bad as that one kid in the video where he screams he was paralyzed for like 5 minutes

I only tried weed once. When I finally came to my senses 3 weeks later I was in a seedy motel room next to a dead callgirl screaming lines from the communist manifesto into a moldy block of cheese.

No worries, he can always start making shitty webcomics

it would never occur- the most extreme thing to occur on weed is an edge lord trying to impress his peers if he was obnoxious

theres more to this story

This.

It's more of an argument for legalization of cannabis so degenerate addict retards like the kid in OP don't smoke that synthetic shit when they're going through a craving.

same. it was some shit called camel palm or something. it made me freak the fuck out one night while i was playing vidya. i was able to contain myself and not do anything stupid but the feelings that shit made me have were hellish. i actually felt like i was going to die and go to hell. and you could buy this shit at gas stations. never touched shit like that again after that.

Bullshit

What a fucking idiot.
>dad thinks pot did this
I see where the kid gets his reasonable senses from.

don't ever smoke weed

Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Alison Chains all OD'd on weed at the tender age of 27

Don't do it.

Obviously the kid was mentally ill. Even if the weed was "laced" (something I've never encountered irl, must be a nigger thing), anyone who would mutilate themselves under the influence of a drug has underlying psychological issues.
Consolation prize: he is now a brave and stunning woman

>Alison Chains

kek. I actually thought thats how the band's name was spelled as a kid.

I injected three skunks this last Tuesday night with some friends and I'm still not quite right.

>skunk
>the SCARY SUPER WEED

its just strong weed you fucking soccer mom asshole. Its like calling a rifle an ASSAULT RIFLE

I have a friend who snorted a weed and then voted for Justin Trudeau

Wow, you're so random and creative. Can we be friends?

WTF I love skunks now

Smoking used to make me feel relaxed but at some point I started feeling paranoid and was diagnosed with schizophrenia, weed is not for everyone.

>bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40125181/father-skunk-caused-my-son-to-cut-off-his-penis

Anyone listened to this garbage? They should execute this kid, not fucking treat him.

Also Holland Oats died of marijuana injections

that flakka shit is legit scary. I saw some video of a guy on it run full speed into a car window and break it with his forehead and keep running around like nothing happened. its like a rage virus drug.

The Dick Slaughterer Skunk strikes again

t. drug dealer

t. lightweight

This is why it should be kept away from young people

Injecting a whole skunk will do that to you.

Not being up to date on what skunk is... I was literally thinking of this!

shittiest of shit bait

KYS

Grow your own. A nice mellow variety, such as early misty. You can grow that in most climates, very low maintenance. In a little out of sight patch in your garden, or just under the skylight in your attic or something. No need to bother with dodgy nigger skunk.

Literally no harm to you or anyone else. It's only illegal because of (((them))) and their agenda.

>BBC

sage

needs of the many outweight the few, some might trigger a hidden mental illness by smoking marijuana but most won't.

Oh boy drumbpft btfo once agen amirite
Guns kill ppl too desu

I don't think I've ever seen the opposite argued, unless for cbd only strains for kids with seizures.

this guy injected one marie-jeanne too many and now he's writing about muslims

be careful...

How dare the BBC misgender that poor girl!

Stop fucking Skunks, maybe they won't spray your dick won't stink so bad you have to cut it off.

>A strong strain of cannabis called skunk
Laughable

Datura can make you do some weird stabby shit or so I've heard

>cut off his dick
Man that fucking blows. I can't even imagine living the rest of my life without my penis, orgasms, or ejaculations