President Obama defines Trump: “The absence of American leadership”

President Obama is absolutely right, and Drumpf is dangerously wrong.

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
shareblue.com/president-obama-defines-trump-the-absence-of-american-leadership/
shareblue
archive.is/qmJ3K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From mr. "Lead from behind". Himself

This is what's wrong with the political class, they don't think of hemselves as presidents of the United States, they think they are the king of the world

Disgusting senpai

Yes, lecture us on leadership you cunt. As Nov 8th showed, the American people were sick of our country being lead by an apologist pussy. Thank God we now have a President with some balls in the White House.

MAGA

>AYO MANE HOL UP DAT HONKEY TRUMP GOTSA DIE NIGGAS!!! DIS IS OUR COUNTRY NAO BRUH!!! KILL ALL DA FUCKIN' WHITE PEOPLES!!!

Good hearing from ya.

>president

stop spamming shareblue article screenshots as threads you mong.

MODS

Why is there a fantasy flag in Sup Forums?

Go back Golfing u cunt.

sage this shill thread

at least he got more leadership

>American leadership
>From the President with a dubious claim to being American-born

>Obama

literally who?

>cry more faggot

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Shut up, nigger.

Thats hilarious. How are people so blind?

>"Oh fuck he's onto my illegal wiretapping quick make people mad at him using some loaded language"

>The absence of American leadership
Sounds like he's describing his own presidency.

good morning "ukrainian" sharia blue poster. Could you please post the link to your story? It looks like it is from a very reputable news source.

Former US Presidents are still referred to as President. However it is interesting that the (((media))) will refer to Obama as "President" or "President Obama" while referring to Trump as simply "Trump

ah um okidokey

Thank jeebus I never have to hear that niggers voice again. Now it's just tabloids trying to decipher his uhs and errs

Here you go.

shareblue.com/president-obama-defines-trump-the-absence-of-american-leadership/

Always remember to archive

>shareblue com/president-obama-defines-trump-the-absence-of-american-leadership
archive.is/qmJ3K

Why isn't this cuck in prison yet?

God I love conservicuck Burger shills. They are just as bad as the SJW leftist faggots they REEEEEEEEE over.

How is going against the majority an ABSENCE of leadership?
Wouldn't the ABSENCE be in just folding to outside pressure?

This is the strongest leadership we've had in decades, someone willing to do what is best for the country (in his eyes) even when majority of americans are kicking and screaming about it.

A good leader just like a good parent can't just always give in to his "children", when they don't know whats good for themselves.

When shills call trump nicknames it feels like they're talking about someone other than trump.

When you accept that Obama's goal was to weaken and destroy the U.S. it all makes sense.

I miss Based Obamas leadership

Reminds me of times of a less rascist America

Obama's presidency felt okay. It didn't really change my life, Obama was considerably better than Bush though.

our president, President Donald J. Trump is leading us, leading us Christian nations away from the satanic Talmudic khazar kenite "new world order". These deceived nations being misled and led astray by these Talmudic Bauer/Rothschild bankers and their acolytes and sycophants really believe that they are "gods" on this planet and they are going to usher in their new world order complete with "false messiah" like their Babylonian Talmud and Kabbalah says. Their false "god" Ein-Sof and their moshiach aka anti-Christ(instead of Christ). The false one arrives on the scene first to deceive the worlds' population. The REAL Messiah Yeshua/Jesus arrives after that to stop the evil.

>"President" Obama
He's not in power anymore...
Time to ride the gravy train man

u wot

He tripled down on Bush's wiretapping, albeit illegally

AMERICA IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION YOU PROTESTANT TURD

obamas goal was to do nothing but smoke crack and blast ghetoo trash rap music for him and his ape man wife in the white house

He's not a war criminal who drove the economy to collaspe unlike bush or

cuck nigger lover

Meth loving Cletus

Obama was a supreme race baitor who unironically damaged the race relationships in US beyond repaired as a biracial president.

wow, you seriously think all white people are rednecks. You cant get much more cucked than that...

obama let niggers do whatever they want and personally pardoned ghetoo thugs and rapists.

Trump is a looser and american children will pay the price.

Indeed. Thinking about how ridiculous it would be if some white kid chimped out and got shot to dead then later Trump went on TV and said: he could've being my son, Tyrron.

thank god those days are over, now it's time to put those niggers back in their place.

Loser*
Why are Germans such blockheads?

More than 50% of US children are not white, I don't think your average Sup Forums users would care.

American leadership as defined by Obama is "doing whatever the rest of the world wants you to do"

>drumpf says this deal is dogshit he wants a new one
>"why didn't you show leadership by doing exactly what everyone else says? now bend over and take it up the ass"
>t. Obummer

at least he's gone

your average /pol user lacks like a nigger empathy and the ability to plan ahead, like a nigger.

They act only on emotions and not by logic.
Like niggers.

>cunservicuck

Wtf I love American imperialism now!

Wasn't this frauds birth certificate proven a forgery on live TV? Why would anyone care what he has to say? Go to jail.

Idiot Alert

What is projection?

Well, l am not going to refute that. But if I were a white US citizen, I'd be truly pissed about what the establishment has done to the country. Maybe you will have this feeling down the road when Germany inevitably becomes more and more multicultural and unrecognizable. But hey, at least you aren't Nazi anymore and Merkel is the leader of the "free world".

Telosico wey

As many things bad as they were about W, at least he didn't actively try to subvert the President who followed him into office.

Fuck Obama. Self-entitled, useless price.

And the Russians hacked the election and the DNC didnt spend enough money, right.
Fucking kill yourself your irrelevant fuck.

This is actually one of the most hilariously hypocritical things I have ever read.

This.

Obama wasn't a leader he just played one on TV

Shill away cunt

Fuck you globalist cunts....Fuck you all to hell

I don't give a shit about what this Muslim traitor has to say

His asshurt has been amazing.

>Obama
>complaining about leadership
>He made the USA a farce on the international level for trying so hard to be teh nice guy with everybody.

According to Obama, Leadership equals More debt than the pieces on his shattered legacy.

I really never thought I would hate Germany as much as I do in this lifetime. Fuck you kraut. WWIII when.

Obama defines himself more and more as a globalist puppet.

So glad we have a president that gives the middle finger to the elites and fights for the common man. Trump is practically the Julius Caesar of our time.

he also said trump wouldn't win

so what does he really know ?

I see this phrase constantly regurgitated.
>muh leadership
>muh leadership
It's like all these faggots care about is perception

Because doing the thing that needs to be done is painful. Trump has the unfortunate job of tearing off the bandaid and it hurts. However, we are entering into an uncertain future... The fabric of the post war order has frayed. What we knew is over. States are returning to their previous interests now that the threat posed by the Soviet Union has been neutralized. We are seeing the Great Power struggles realized in a world of globalization... In the atomic age. Absolutely fucking terrifying stuff. The recently display of anti-ICBM systems has shown that nuclear war is winnable, winnable in the sense that the damage will be manageable as opposed to world ending.

Lines are being drawn in the sand, the power of the globalist is failing and the world is returning to its natural state... Grievances that have been postponed during the cold war are now being resolved.

War is inevitable brothers. Let's hope to God it comes sooner rather than later.

It gets boring kicking their asses all the time. Biggest pussies on the planet

Obummer

You must be young. Our lifestyle tanked during Obamas reign and life now is considerably more shit than before.

You are a leaf . You don't know shit about living here

Please please please let this comment be bait

Learn to speak our tongue before you dane to putrify it with your shit accented.
Germany will be first.

Why does Obama hate tradition? Former presidents are supposed to ride off into the sunset and not say ANYTHING about their replacement.

Seriously, why can't he just shutup and move on like how most of our former presidents did?

Quite literal this. Most of the world leaders couldn't give two shit about Paris accord. This is just a very strong signal for them someone who actually has some power is thinking about challenging the status quo, not only domestically, but the whole world. Even Japan and UK who seem to have the warmest relationships with drumpfs administration are troubled by this decision shows you how dangerous Trumpism is to world orders.

Drumpf is not a normal president Because Drumpf is not a democratically elected president . Russia placed him in the White House and the orange cunt is abusing his power

Ok

Autistic ukie always making these threads

When will the tear ends?

>LEAF

You are obviously retarded, so I won't hold this against you. I am 31 years old and just ten years ago, I lived a care free lifestyle where you could make jokes about anything you wanted and dropping an N bomb was greeted by raucous laughter. We didn't engage in rampant sexual debauchery, but we drank like fish and partied hard on the weekend. We listened to hard rock and engaged in masculine pursuits whilst our women showered us with adoration, feeding us sandwiches as we performed music and rough housed. It was a glorious time to be a young adult... Truly a care free existence, despite friends and family serving and being lost in Afghanistan. The war years as I call them were the absolute apex of western unity and power.

Then Obama came along and slowly, at first, the entire character of our people had changed. The recession was hard and set us back a decade. Drug use and feminism gutted our friend group. All of a sudden, new people were introduced and they were unironic communist SJWs. I have watched in absolute dismay as my friends have fallen into fucking depression and some have killed themselves.

I left that all behind. I have a good career that inoculated me from the worst of it. I have a family that loves me... but looking at the damage to our civilizations morale since Obama took the reins... The mood of our culture has changed. There's no hope. No one is excited about anything. Even at parties no one enjoys themselves anymore, and I'm talking about the twenty somethings that should be fucking around.

You, you fucking subhuman piece of shit, haven't lived at all. You haven't experienced what we had, what we are fighting to get back. You haven't felt pride, haven't know the feeling of ideological certainty and Brotherhood of being Western.

You are just some twelve year old summerfag trying and failing to shit post.

>ARGUMENT

This is some juicy pasta

You can love your nation and your allies too, friend.

said the faggot whose country's leadership was taken over by only 6 russian special forces members and got its asshole torn open by a simple Russian blitz, losing a big portion of land

Tldr

You are a good cuck . Keep blaming Obama for your problems tho

>The recession was hard and set us back a decade and I still don't know who to blame
>Drug use and feminism gutted our group because I didn't know how to still have a good time despite weed and women's sexual empowerment becoming culturally relevant
>I have a family that tolerates me
29 year old here, you sound like a bitter old man, lighten up.

Wrote it myself, Paco.

I'm actually blaming his divisive leadership and the recession. Faggots like you really don't know how good it was. The recession robbed us of our soul and Obama sapped our morale. The buck stops somewhere, right? So yeah, I hold the leader of the free world responsible for not standing up for Western civilization.

>2008
>having sappable morale
You must not have had it really all that good. Stop being a beat down dog, the best years of my life were 2010-2013. When did you get married? maybe that was the beginning of your misery

Obama didn't give birth to SJW culture you stupid dense faggot

Layoff the poutine and Timbits, faggot

No, but he legitimized it. For once... t-the leaf... i-is right!

I am bitter. The world is entering some seriously dangerous territory and we're both still young enough to have to deal with the fallout of the last 16 years of shit. We have to leave a stronger civilization for our children, but looking at the way things are going, you and I are going to have to build it. Weak men create hard times, right? I resent that we are going to have to be the ones to set it right.

Obama is a corrupt, lying, do-nothing nigger puppet and the worst POTUS of my lifetime to date. I hope he dies very soon in agony.

S

I define Obama as absence of any American traits whatsoever

It really seemed to take off under his administration. Really makes you think.

What a terrible image macro. Par for the course

I would rather deal with SJWs than religious evangelical nut jobs . Bush legitmized the religious nut bags on he right