Is Yale even an impressive university anymore? Has it turned into a meme at this point?

Is Yale even an impressive university anymore? Has it turned into a meme at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KJVZa9_Ha5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone, post an autistic screeching of a fat ugly nerd who didn't get in yale because he is a fucking boring piece of shit.

Post-high school education is a meme at this point, except maybe for manual trades. Even firefighters exams have had their standards lowered because niggers couldn't pass the tests. I guess in theory increasing white representation in Jew-dominated industries should be easier than ever, if any whites want to deal with being treated like a demon for 4-8 years. I'd rather stay at my pizza delivery job, but I know this isn't really good enough to support a family with.

>pizza
this is evidence for pizzagate

Ivy League schools are a meme at this point. Anyone who goes there loves reminding you every 30 seconds. Had a gay professor who went to Yale. He knew his stuff but was a faggot about everything else. There was one time though when an image would not load and he said "do it now" and I said "do it, kill me what are you waiting for". Even flaming Yale educated gays love the ultimate man movie, Predator.

OP doesn't use uBlock origin.
What a stupid nigger.

She probably already had the grades and credentials to get in, a funny pizza essay gave her an edge on the tons of other applicants with perfect grades, test scores and extra-curriculars.

>i rite 'bot dat piza 'n ah got inna school
fucking hell
>100 black lives matter gets you into one college
>essays on pizzas into another

Lololol

>at this point

You Americans are fucking weird.

There's this nigger doing a rap song for his Harvard thesis, and now this shit.

It's like most of you Americans think you're in a sitcom or something.

This isn't the first time I'm noticing this, I see a lot of Americans during the sunny days in France. They all talk loud, with a lot of facial expressions like they were the fucking heroes of their own series.

Why does everything have to be original and out of the ordinary for you retarded sacks of shit to be pleased? That's a fucking mental disease.

>Applicant writes a stupid essay
>Gets in anyway
>Its a woman

You've got to fill those diversity quotas somehow

Because we have become soft faggots who feel entitled to attention. We've come to value attention more than success. Who cares if I'm successful if no one is paying attention to me? If I don't get 50 likes on my pictures of me in France was I even really there?
We need a real war to teach people how to keep their heads down.

I don't even have to read the story to know she is black

>Yale is a meme because I was unable to write an interesting enough essay

tsk tsk

The assumption that she was black was unfounded and hilariously it seems she is white.

>inb4 you go apeshit and call me a nigger jew for not supporting your narrative.

There are a lot of very impressive people who go to the ivys but nowadays there are also a lot of retards and children

BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER

Ivy League schools became a joke when they cancelled classes and had cry-ins after Trump won. They were probably a joke before then, actually, but that let the whole world know.
They're entitled soft faggots.
They'll still have a leg up getting job interviews, but if they keep that mentality they won't get the jobs or they won't be able to hold them. The boomers are still in charge of most of the businesses today and they don't want to deal with their bullshit.

is she black?

Meanwhile, at Princeton...

Did you even read the article ?
You can see in the Yale response she was not accepted only for the pizza order essay but for an essay about reading 100 books in a years. That sounds pretty good to me and I would like to read her essay.

What is the true purpose of those post ? Just women hating, society destruction promotion ?

Trump is a babyboomer

>Is Yale even an impressive university anymore?
Yes, but it has lost a lot of luster. As has Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League.
>Has it turned into a meme at this point?
Soon.

Has anyone here who read the "essay" laughed?

It's absolute garbage and not even remotely funny. I just don't get the response from the Yale official. It sounds made up.

Yeah. And do you think he would hire a whiny faggot who attended a cry-in at Cornell because their candidate lost an election? I don't.
What's your point?

And people still think going to college makes you "smart" or "educated."

youtu.be/KJVZa9_Ha5c

They started the whole drug-dealing, I give them that

Writing funny essays isn't easy. Try it and see if you don't believe me. This isn't like the kid who got accepted for spamming BML.

Is Papa John's any good?

Currently writing my master thesis and have no comics in it. Will I fail?

Much better than dominos, about the same/maybe a little better than Pizza Hut, way worse than round table. And of course worse than most non-chain pizza places.

No. There is nothing rigorous about their curriculum in comparison to any normal university.

Or she's black.

You should be good - comics come into play on the PhD thesis, especially one in math like her's.

>that graph
The fucking problem with affirmative action aside from the problem of putting people in a spot they don't deserve, is when I start law school I'm going to see every black and brown person, especially women, and wonder if they deserve to be there. Looking at the stats and shit I would have gotten into Yale, Harvard, Stanford easy if I were a black woman. A black woman with a 172 LSAT gets in fucking everywhere. So what kind of scores are they getting to get into UC Berkeley? Like fucking 160s. I'm going to be in classes with people who should be in schools ranked like 40 or 50 spots under mine. And the difference in the quality of students between Berkeley (12) and Pepperdine (~50) is fucking huge

You mean meanwhile in Cuckmerica.

Your country is the cause of all sjw-ism and degeneracy. Nigger lovers.

If it's any consolation, black and mestizo law students at these schools typically end up doing public interest work, so you're not really in competition with them once you graduate. For example, I can't remember really seeing any black or mestizo students participating in OCI for Big Law when I was at U Chicago.

It is a bit, but I don't even want them shitting up my lectures.
U Chicago asked me how I felt about the election in my interview. Probably shouldn't have said I thought it was a huge victory for America and the people.

yale shill

We are the best and brightest, faggot. Don't ever forget it. We have our problems, but self delusion isn't one. Every day that you lay your head on a comfy pillow, thank Americans, because you wouldn't exist if not for us. Our men spilled a lot of blood so that your cowardly grandfather could blow his load into the whore grandmother of yours. In fact, you may be part American yourself. Don't ever mistake our eccentricity for weakness, coward. You will almost certainly need us to rescue your weak, spineless asses in the future, again.