F

F

S

U

S

worst college

H

So if we harrass her anymore she will sue trump, does she even have a case?

I'd tell her to kill herself but damn, she looks dead already.

Can't belive you retards fell for the (((b8))) and watched that shit. You know how much money was just made because you goyim all tuned in to watch that shit live? You think Griffin is crying about a ruined career? You think it's a coincidence that TMZ broke the photo and also conveniently is exclusively airing her press conference?

TMZ and Griffin are in it together and she is now making money off you morons while you think you struck a blow to liberals

What do you think? Only in a marxist court.

I hope she gets beheaded

>sue trump
>literally "beheaded him"
I think trump has some sueing power here.

It would be in California, so pretty accurate

RIP CUNT

Press B to break Kathy.

bergen PAC cancelled too.

The corporate media are going to turn her into some sort of redemption story hero, just you wait.

The never punch left mantra is too strong, they'll bring her back somehow.

Holy fuck what happened to freedom of speech you ignorant hypocrites?

F for respect?
Fuck that.
S for shit.

Kathy Griffin screwed Kathy Griffin.

Calls for violence are not protected under the first amendment.

not only did she sink her ship, she is taking down the the lib talking ( crying) points
>muh women hate
>muh ebil white men
she just did more damage to the left then we could have ever hoped

today was a good day

who cares man , just let her mind wrap the fact that there a people that think different from her and care shit about her social status and relevance on humor and society .

Many humorists feel empowered by they're comedy to the pint they humiliate people because they are so funny

What about this new wave of jokes and comedy .. and we do it for free

Could Sup Forums take down Colbert?

Never Funny - Just Liberal Talking Head - Hiding Behind... Muh Comedy, Muh Woman

Same as it ever was

Holy shit, she is hideous

S

All skinny Jewish women end up looking like this.

The fat ones look like Mel Brooks.

Seems like its a thing among libshit women.

She's worth $25 million. No more work, so the lawyers will eat that up quick (along with living the high life she's used to).

Welcome to Skid Row.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSPIT!

I think this Kathy Griffin thing has been blown way out of proprtion and she shouldnt have lost her job over it. I mean we all make mistakes right? Cut her some slack and let her have her career back.

S

S

S

S

i highly doubt she's worth 25 million. 2 to 3 million at best. don't trust things you read on the internet esp from d to f listers.

S

C O V F E F E ' D
O
V
F
E
F
E
'
D

>You think it's a coincidence that TMZ broke the photo and also conveniently is exclusively airing her press conference?

TMZ didn't have an exclusive, though. You can actually see the microphones of the large number of press outlets that were there.

You are a literal mongoloid.

whats the chances of Trump actually counter claiming her?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BEGONE WICKED WITCH

CROWN HER

Covfefe brethren

B

This.

Leave her alone.
She's suffered enough.
You shitlords.

LEAVE KATHY ALONE!!!

That guy's a stupid whore cunt and deserves to be fucked like one.

s

She's Irish, not Jewish lol.

Why can't Trump just man up, apologize, and move on.

kill yourself shill rat

What fucking career? As a foul-mouthed, degenerate vomiting stink wherever she went? Yeah, that's a real career buddy.

Redpill me on this ugly trap

Well she was in Seinfeld. Once.

God that is an ugly kike bitch.
She needs to sue whoever put her up to that stunt. She didn't do it by herself.

Jesus christ, this woman's more of a psychopath than I thought. She seriously needs to be locked away before she hurts someone.

>Cut her some slack and let her have her career back.

Kek. Overrated, meaningless show. I will say Julia Louis Dreyfus does have nice feet though.

>meaningless show
That's the entire point of the show.
>nice feet
Footfag = opinion discarded

I have already masturbated while fantasizing about Lisa Bloom. She's near-perfect in beauty. I want to lay her down and make passionate love to her and fill her with my seed.

YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF.