Proof?

How senile is she?

proof

We know who you are

- H

>ex-HRC staffer who voted trump almost anything
Careful you don't get suicided.

How was the working environment?

Was it common for her staff to work against her?

Does Hillary believe her own horseshit?

Proof or GTFO

Why did you end up voting for trump?

What was the true purpose of toppling the govs in Syria and Libya ?

Proof

How awkward was the sexual tension between H and Huma?

Another [claimed] insider on Sup Forums said that on election night she threw a huge tantrum, tossed her victory cake across the room and broke a 90" TV. Can you confirm, or have you any other similar stories?

post the fake polling addresses.

proof or fuck off

shill thread

How big is her dick?

>One post by this id.

>one post by this ID
what was the exact event or moment you knew it was hopeless for her?

Not at all honestly. She however did rely on advisors almost entirely.
First class. Datelines were constantly extended and mistakes were considered "non vital exposures" The benefits package alone made me sideline any ethical apprehensions. Everyone I worked with was pleasant.

All staffers did as they were directed. Period.

She depended on her advisors Mook and Benenson. If she said it, they said it.

Purely a financial decision. Business is business and financial gain means more to me than anything.

I worked the campaign. Idk

They got em already

F

Did you ever get to deal with her?

Bitch is fucking looney tunes.

Did she have any serious health issues? Like what was with those videos of her falling down or people helping her walk?

Any Juicy rumors?

Dude she's an alcoholic

Point out the contributing factors to the political divide in america.

Bonus, propose solutions.

How bad is her health? What is the neurological disease she has? Or is it Kuru?

What did the internal numbers look like in the rust belt before the election? Close to the public polls? Did the campaign have an inkling of what was about to happen?

9pm EST Nov 8th. I honestly was convinced she would win. Everyone was. Its no bullshit when people in her campaign say they were surprised.

No. Few conferences with top aids and a dinner party with her, Huma and others but no never directly. Weiner was at that event too. He looks rancid in person.

Not that I was made aware of. Shes old and a woman in heels was the narrative on my end but... To her credit she was always doing something. Not a lazy person. Just dependent.

Not from our end. I knew of 2 people who were let go on the spot for asking about comet pizza.

Everything in America boils down to two options. Paper or plastic, cash or charge, dem or repub, white or black, ect.. The all encompassing narrative political or otherwise is either you support (X) or you oppose (X). So people feel obligated to pick a side like it matters. Moreover, in politics you defend your party no matter what they do, because it's assumed you may need them to defend you one day. This is my opinion. No solutions to the divide. I suggest to everyone to cope with it and profit from it.

Lagging. However on the advice of her aids it was decided that no major campaign shifts will be taken. I was never given a definitive reason why. I assume just like everyone else they were waiting for Trump to say something crazy that would swing opinions. Funny when I think about it

Consider yourself lucky, H knowing your name isn't a good thing.

>I knew of 2 people who were let go on the spot for asking about comet pizza.

any more details on this?

Okay i just have to say something about this because it might explain a few things. Politicians and alcohol go hand in hand.

Nope sorry. That was obliviously a taboo topic. Since it was being officially investigated only an idiot would bring it up.

What happened on 9/11?

Have to go now. Buy VIA now and hold

I've been stuck with the idea that the campaign was all about keeping the status quo on their end and letting Trump lose the election. How much were they relying on her name to do the heavy lifting? Why did she never take any hard stances on issues?

I think in their mind they overestimated the intelligence of the people. They always thought Hillary was a no brainer so they played a super conservative game. Was there any opposition to this?

>doesn't reply to proof requests
>continues LARPing anyway