I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe...

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe is not based on a common language, culture and values…. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A Unites States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Berlin the capital oft he world. Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=RiMku3US4Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg78Px9Uoic
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe is the most diverse ethnic homeland of the most awesome people that ever existed.

Fuck off nigger lover.

Kys globalist kike.

No problem Heinrich
As soon as we have deported all shitskins, niggers, mongols from europe, we can start with the union immediately.

Sieg Heil
Long live the 4 Reich

Every young person in europe except the virgins on Sup Forums want this

It used to, then the Germans destroyed Rome.

I agree

Europe should be united under a flag of the one country that best knows how to build and maintain an empire

We do not need the sand nigger religion anyway
We have our own

This could have been done. But you just had to ruin it. Again.

>maintain an empire

what did he mean by this

>Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.

Or better yet, without the need of flags at all.

Sadly your own gov is replacing germans with shitskins. So you have two options. Becoming turkey 2.0 or civil war. Sadly most of your population lost balls after WWII and you are on road to become Caliphate of Bavaria.

> maintain

Nigga, you can't even keep you two little islands together.

Last time I checked, the British Empire was not that well maintained.

>last time you checked
was this before the 40s or after?

Daily reminder that the German flag who always posts pro-China shit is a chink that resides in Germany.

The argument EU federalists use is that without the EU we can't compete with more powerful countries and will get bully by them.

>China puts tariffs on EU steel, EU does nothing
>Russia annexes Crimea, EU does nothing
>Turkey threatens to flood Europe with migrants if his demands aren't met, EU does nothing
>UK leave the union, EU does noting
>US leaves climate trade deal, EU does noting
>EU wants to deport migrants back to their countries, their countries tell the EU to fuck off and keep them.
>Poland and Hungary defy EU, EU does nothing.

EU is a all talk, no action.

kill yourself, internationalist scum
there is no fucking way a subhuman would be something I'd be prepared to call a brother

>yfw thinking about United States of Europe
Go fuck yourself, greedy globalist scum.

no chance
And when I have to die with the gun in hand

it will happen Kevin :^)
and after that you will be replaced with a robot or neural network.

/Thread

>the EU responded with similar import duties
>Thats Ukraines problem which is neither an EU or NATO member, Europe should not have gotten involved
>Ignoring turkish threats and proceeding as they had intended, better than a reactionist response while the balkan route was open
>brexit negotiations are yet to commence, the vitriol spewed by the brits has eroded some good will desu
>the EU wasn't the agent of that treaty, its up to the individual nations to set and uphold their own targets and decide how much they want to pay into climate measure as per the treaty text.
>There is little that can be done short of sanctions or cutting humanitarian aid, both of which would be counter productive
>They defied the EU where EU law was on their side. At least as far as the refugees go, the meddling with the judiciary is another matter all together and is being looked at

dream On
You will be amazed how merciless human nature can be

you mean the government monopolies will get replaced by crypto, useless commie vampires and other assorted parasites find themselves out of work
an industrious user will do just fine in the coming ancap society; pet niggers, sandniggers, poo-in-loos, abos and other lower forms of life not so much

you are shilling for the zionists take the ultimate red pill and get woke

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

China doesn't talk about you for their own reasons.
Don't feel bad Europe, you guys are awesome and I genuinely believe Europe has set itself up to very successful in the coming century.

your president is a zionist.

>shilling for zionists
>EU doesn't accept settlements as israeli land
>US does
hmm

The only thing that breaking up the EU would accomplish is allowing the US to exert further dominance over the constituents.

I'm pro-EU, but against mass migration.

>culture and values….
There were pretty similar after WW2.

>Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers.
Which ended a while ago. We might still joke about each other but there isn't really any hostility sans extreme episodes like Germany - Greece.

Most of these are simply false.

>Poland and Hungary defy EU, EU does nothing.
Only this one is somehow correct but unlike the propaganda tells you, EU isn't a dictatorship and can only take legal actions when there is a real cause.

Mass migration is Amerifat fault for starting all these wars in the first place. Due muh superior Western values, there aren't too many options left open. Though we should definitely put some sanctions against Burgers for not sorting out their own mess.

>Europe

if only hans if only but this just a fantasy how would we remove the current scum from power

With Berlin the capital i disagree, but a common legal code, common laws, common goals and common official language. I agree.

We are Euros, our ancestor where euros before us and our children will be euros, its for them we have to get together and end the exploitation of america.

We have to kick out the ameriniggers and take control of our borders our sphere of influence to make Europe for our children great again AND NOT LET SOME NIGGERS in US decide what happens over here to who we sell and what we do.

If america wants war with china or Russia let them fight on US soil and not Euro soil!

youtube.com/watch?v=RiMku3US4Ro

>England

forgot pic

Hopefully you die of cancer

this

My God you people are arrogant. Berlin! The capital of the world no less! Because the whole world worships your faggot asses. Seriously.

No one gives a flying fuck about Germany. No one gives a fuck about the EU. No one wants to join your experiment in cultural annihilation. We LIKE OUR CULTURE. I think we'll keep it. And you stupid fuckers can go to hell because you aren't going anywhere else.

It is without a doubt Europe will become completely irrelevant in the future if it doesn't federalise.

All the world's powers are actively trying to make sure this doesn't happen because they don't want competition.

So at this point if the EU doesn't accomplish a federalists state by say 2030 at that point it might be too late.

>Inb4 EU cuck

You have to be a blind fool if you unironucally believe the shitty micro/meme nations will be able to maintain any sort of relevance post EU collapse and we won't resort to 1700-1945 barbarism of fighting all the time due to petty shit.

Most slavshits are still not advanced enough to join it. Just add Canada.

Rare

Stay off North American clay cuck

Maybe if you've chosen a different ideology, your dream of supremacy over Europe would have come true. But no one is going to put up with your rapeficki bullshit for much longer.

What gun? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH SEK IST UNTERWEGS DU NAZI

or even worse be colony of america.

>countless wars between brothers
I like it that way

HAHAHAHAHA the EU is about to collapse and this is your BS dream

You posted this yesterday shill

German wants to rule the world.

How original.

You do nothing but fuck up and destroy. The only competent Germanic people left that shithole that's east of the Rhine centuries ago.

Your country is divided as fuck and didn't have much in common with them even before the clusterfuck while Canada is the most similar country to EU that isn't in EU.

Don't worry, you can have an alliance with Scotland-less UK and Liberia.

Because in reality you white bois are not relevant that much anymore, from kings, poets, knights, missionaries, scientists, explorers etc. to asian women banks, pedos, satanic/moloch worshippers, weeabos, etc.

You were all just the shadow of your forefathers.

kinda right, I'd want it with direct democracy, in the current form it's bound to be under the control of unelected officials and if anything goes wrong citizens have no chance to correct anything

>Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.
Yes, but
1.) It should not be the flag of the EU, but the German one.
2.) By "men" you surely mean white men and women.

Europe in its current state is the greatest threat to democracy in the world. It is essentially a dictatorship by the elites with the goal to amass as much power as possible no matter the cost their population has to bear.

>Scotland had referendum on U.K. Membership - stayed
>U.K. Had referendum on EU membership - left

We're not the one with the failing union Hans

For a starter you can join to your homeland, huh?

saved

If the EU has its way the native Europeans will end up just like the native Americans.

>wanting to be relevant
just swallow your pride and let USA rule the world, they saved us from the nazis and the soviets and have our best interest in mind anyway

Canada , Australia, New Zealand are complete disasters. Curse those Brits for making us world class nations through empire.

O_o nice slogan Italian brother..!

its misleading, countries have a wrong image about us. We dont want to conquer them, we want to unite them so europe can survive! Its our last hope..

If you've ever really been to China you'd know its a disgusting uncivilized shithole and know the value of your continent. Should've killed all you effeminate pieces of shit when the islamic armies had thhe chance.

> Should've killed all you effeminate pieces of shit
thats why we need a unified europe, there are way to much enemys who wish us the death.

Here a song for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg78Px9Uoic

No, Hans. Europe would be just fine if you Germans just let live of others and stop doing this Reich thing over and over again.

no thank you

>berlin as capital

seriously, no thanks

ok then brussle? are you okay with that?

that's even worse

I dont want some suit nigger 500km away telling me how to live my life.

now if it had been the 3rd reich, then yes sir, but now.. no thanks

So many German shills today...
Have you noticed Sup Forums??

I hope one day Germans like you roast in the oven to power the pan European dream of freedom and sovereignty
its the new EU-IDF, like the JIDF but gay Juncker suckers

>I dont want some suit nigger 500km away telling me how to live my life.

thats why europe should be a federal republic

and here's a song 4u
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Jesus Christ, what is with this German inferiority complex? You'll do literally anything to be seen as 'relevant'. Why would you want to be relevant? Why not just preserve your culture and national heritage? Kys.

>Why not just preserve your culture and national heritage?
your cultrue and national heritage will not save you from the chinks or russia.

I'm fine with Russians and Chinese, at least they're traditional conservatives. Unlike you, Hans.

yeah same, as long as they don't fuck with us then we can all live in peace

Its on the other side of the planet retard. Not even the US has as much influence as you think.

If you say so, go to the friendly and democratic russians and chinese who are known for their good life standart.

I agree with you. But only for one reason: Independence. There is just no way Germany can push out the 46.000 US soldiers in Germany atm. Germany is like a vasall of USA and all European countries alone are too weak to match other sides.

The Russians saw the problems of US domination and started using the SCO. The SCO is the biggest regional organisation and also a military bound in the east with China and India. Even if Germany was in its original size, it is too small to be on a level with USA and SCO.

But as long as Merkel is our dictator (she will win again so that makes at least 16 years Merkel regime, lol) you can forget independence. Everything we are doing at the moment is wanted by USA.

Yes, money and fake freedom is all that matters to you. Why do you call yourself German? You're a German-speaking American.

Listen you fucking retard, you've got it all wrong.

You're trying to shill for the EU because you think Europe needs to become united to stay relevant on the global front, right? You think without the EU, Europe is going to become irrelevant and at the mercy of the chinks and slavs.

You're not seeing the other options. For one, just fucking take that! I, for one, would love for my country to stop being so god damn globally relevant. Take your countries and just be your own damn thing, leave global politics to us and the chinks. It's not something you should want to get into, because it fucks up your country at the national level. Global politics separate leaders from national and local politics, which means for countries like the US and China, our governments care less about us and more about our usefulness against the other one. You guys shouldn't have that problem, because if you accepted just being NATO vassals on the global scale, then your government can focus on YOU instead of how to use you.

Second, it's too fucking late to be relevant. You know what happens to countries that try to become the next big thing? They get fucked by the ones already on the top when they try to act like top shit. You should know if you learned history, because guess what, that's why the Germans got warred on so much since they became a thing. A fuckton of small countries joined together, became Germany, and acted like they were going to be a big thing, deserving of the rights big countries have, and then they got Franco-Germaned, then World War One'd, then World War Two'd, then basically became the USA/USSR's playset until the wall came down.

You can't become big anymore. It's too late. All of Europe together can't beat America if they wanted to, same goes for China, and if things continue, they can't even fight off Russia or some Middle Eastern hell-hole.

Europe needs to either accept it's place as a USA vassal continent geo-politically, and enjoy it, or die.

>and then they got Franco-Germaned
Nigga, what? They always had a beef and Germany fucked up the relationship by owning frogs too hard.

>World War One'd
Not really the fault of Germany in any way.

All of Europe together already are superior to Murica and Chinks. Our only issue was being too friendly with Murica, which caused the tensions with Russia and risked to fuck us over with TTIP. Besides, sticking to Burgers is what brought terrorists on us too.

Now that Murica is quasi a rogue state with a Russian puppet, France and Germany can focus on the EU without British interference, things are looking great. All that's left is Trump leaving the NATO cancer, so we can rekindle ties with Russia in the near future. Besides, by going for renewable energy, we're getting less dependant on them too.

This.

there are like 800 million europeans and 300 million americans bud, so if we wanted to we could easily surpass you.

which is what people like hitler and oswald mosley knew

>Now that Murica is quasi a rogue state with a Russian puppet
Kys. If Trump was a Russian plant I'd worship the ground he walks on. He's just another neocon though.

He's a neocon on Putins dick. So feel free to worship him.

Sure, but deport all the non-whites, get rid of all kike influence, and make this your flag.

EU will have common debt

It means that germany will steal from itself

i want to see this lol

Even put together Europe is a joke.

By Franco-Germaned I mean you guys got attacked practically instantly when the idea of uniting became a thing.

But the rest of this post is all over the place. You're saying the US is a rogue state with Russian puppets, then say you hope to get closer to Russia anyways? Wouldn't accepting your vassal fate make you closer to Russia, then, if they're being run by the same people?

And where both you and are wrong anyways is in conflating all of Europe to be one group, that is not only all together, but superior together. You aren't either no matter how hard the EU tries.

You know why the USA works? Because we have no history of thousands of years of war against ourselves. We're a fresh start, with only one war against ourselves for four years. Whereas you guys have been warring for so long, that you can't ever reconcile your differing and fractured culture. China had a similar problem, but it only united that, barely at that, by way of a totalitarian, Maoist iron fist. And the EU will never do that, at least not in this decade. Maybe in the next, but not now.

Second, you have too many countries pulling you down to ever become better united. For every France or Germany you have, there's always another Greece or Spain. Your region is not all good. I'd say over half of the continent is shitty, compared to even your country, which, let's be honest, isn't all that good in the first place. Shitty government, a society built on guilt that is held to special rules compared to others, and people who, mostly, have been raised by that guilt. The fact that half the region is under that bar means there is no way in hell you can become something good together.

Face it, if population was the deciding factor in national worth, Russia would've been the winner of the Cold War, not the US. Although, now that I think about it, the USSR was a proto-EU anyways. So glad to see you guys think that will work.
At best, maybe you can become third fiddle in the world.

>irrelevant
>Europe
Apart from Europe being the one that brought forth the modern age.
>countless wars
Wars are natures way of weeding out the weak, and it serves a form of population control.
Most tech advancements were made during wartime too.
>brothers
We are not brothers.
>Unites States of Europe
This, THIS is why Germany is hated. Fuck off with your collectivist shit.

>year 2002, EU is a prosperous community of independent nations on the continent Europe.
>year 2015 be forced to obey laws from undemocratic institutions that somehow bypass your nations laws and rules
>year 2017 be forced to import 50 million negroes and shitskins

Congratulations, in only 15 years not only did we destroy our different cultures and traditions. But eliminated our different national structures that were formed through years of slaughter and bloodshed.
Funny isnt it?

>Wouldn't accepting your vassal fate make you closer to Russia, then, if they're being run by the same people?
Their people don't want to fuck over their own country but lower the relevance and influence of others. As they did with Murica and attempted in France. Besides, it's not like Trump is or even can be 100% puppet due the congress, so you have a clusterfuck of a government that one can't rely on. Russia is pretty stable and you know what you get. They are run by mostly intelligent and pragmatic people, not memes, clueless idiots and religious extremists. (The latter only have an influence on the population)

>You know why the USA works?
In what way? It certainly doesn't for the average Burger. Your cities - countryside divide is extreme too.

>Whereas you guys have been warring for so long, that you can't ever reconcile your differing and fractured culture.
And got over it with the EC and then EU. The wars from 200 years ago are irrelevant for the people.

China also had a huge problem with outside influence fucking them over.

>Greece or Spain
Spain is still a legit tourist destination and have a decent potential once their sort out their shit. Greece is the only really weakness but their value was symbolic from the start and they are too little too affect the big picture.

>Shitty government, a society built on guilt that is held to special rules compared to others
Muh feelsz. Look at the numbers. We have much better life quality and social mobility than the average American. Much fewer crime too. As does every country in Western Europe. The others are not on that level but they all have a smaller population, so it's not a biggie to carry them until their step their game up.

>if population was the deciding factor in national worth, Russia would've been the winner of the Cold War
It's not, it's pretty complicated and complex. Russia had tons of problems from the very start. Besides they had to recover from war unlike Murica.

Stop importing Africans and Muslims.

>Apart from Europe being the one that brought forth the modern age.
This doesn't mean much if you do nothing with it
>Wars are natures way of weeding out the weak, and it serves a form of population control.
Who exactly were the weak when London was bombed in WW2? Random people sitting at home?
And it's such an extremely inefficient population control, I don't think you can even call it that.
>Most tech advancements were made during wartime too.
Governments throwing money at stuff leads to most tech advances? That's disheartening.