!!EMERGENCY AMERICAN-ONLY MEETING!!

!!NOTE: THIS THREAD IS FOR AMERICANS ONLY, PLEASE RESPECT OUR PRIVACY!!

**EXPATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST, ONLY AMERICAN CITIZENS LIVING IN AMERICA ARE ALLOWED TO POST!!**

Okay guys, now that it's just us, we need to talk. Trump has turned us into a laughing stock overnight and I can't take it. I used to think I'd be okay with being laughed at, but this Paris agreement has gone way to far. Every fucking country in the world is laughing at us and we're just running around like a chicken with its head cut off. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO?!!! I'M SERIOUSLY FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!!!

we need to regroup and figure out how we deal with this. We may face major sanctions from around the world. What are we going to do without goods and services from other countries? Life is going to get pretty tough soon, we need to be united now more than ever.

Please tell me this is just a publicity stunt on Trump's part. Please God, let it be a joke. He's going to sign the agreement right? What the fuck are we going to do if he really doesn't? We're totally fucking fucked and the world knows it.

Keep this thread on the down low, we don't need other countries finding out we're in such disarray. Keep a smile on your face lads, make them believe we're all fine and dandy. Don't let word get out that we're all seriously embarrassed and pissed the fuck off about this, okay? What happens in this thread stays in this thread!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaqmHhH8QQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=FLXDZ6WKw6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpf btfo how can etc etc

>you think I read all that.

kys.

saged.

Fuck your rules and fuck your thread.

phillipines is a mess right now

As your country's owner, I believe I have the right to be present for this thread.

Well like it or not he is the president.

this

>being this big of a shill
>thinking other countries matter

i know this is bait but

>what is making another FUCKING deal

neck yourself

>caring about the opinions of the rest of the world

You're not an American.

Plebbit tier post. Fuck off my board.

Is this pasta?

all americans with brown ids are spics
black ids are niggers

Hi neighbor!

Only dumbasses voted for Trump. If you didn't see all of this coming you may be a mental defective.

All you can do now is wait for the inevitable resignation in the face of impeachment, Nixon 2.0.

Go pretend to run the world somewhere else.

Drumpthf!

This is the most beddit post I have ever seen. Sage.

Lucky for me, one of you guys forgot to take your hat off before entering the room.

>being laughed
You only realise this now ?

>1 post by this ID

You talk like someone who's never worked out in xer life.

I can't believe you took the time to type this out.

You need a life op.

posting

BERGJUDEN NACH HAUSE!

TLDR FAG, don't be such a pussy, trump is great, what are you? a traitor?

Some of my relatives are american which makes me american by proxy.

And yes, the situation in murrica will get worse if Trump continues to walk the path of isolation

Faggot.

hahaha faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=TaqmHhH8QQ8

Cool thread.

Medpack has a point. You should be used to this OP.

Is this a new pasta?
Sage

>resignation

Kek he's going to serve another term at this rate. Nobody likes the left because it means they have associate with retards like you. That's why the right wing is on the rise.

Wena conchetumadre

All we do is sell houses to each other we are going to be fine.

Fuck off.

>We may face major sanctions from around the world

Implying "major sanctions" would be imposed on the world's largest consumer.

Fuck what everybody else thinks or does we're America.

This thread is fat. Fat and gay.

Surrender your clay to the Big Québécois Cock

Je ne reçois pas d'ordres d'un allemand.
Danke und viele Küssen.

How is the_D reacting. Isn't Reddit more pro science?

Original b8 there merchant

I used to be a Trump guy, but now we need to impeach.

YEE HAW bellow amerigans

Boy howdy, our only solution is to hand to colonies back to King George, yessir!

> EU sanctions us for not agreeing with them

I really do hope they do this. Nothing would make me happier than all the normies finally realizing how hostile and petty the EU is

Does the lion pander to the gazelle? Does the eagle take time to listen to the concerns of the snake? Does the wolf go out of its way to accommodate the fleas on its ass? No.

Rule #1 of being the greatest country in the world: You don't give a flying fuck what other countries think of you.

Am American, pls help

Go kill yourself

That's the Czech flag mate.

California's state senate is repeatedly shooting itself in the foot just to counter-signal everything the Trump administration does, putting our state further and further into debt and proving that the Democrats are all screaming children. The Kathy Griffin affair in another example of how the left is shooting themselves in the foot, losing public favor, and throwing away their political capital. They have been the party of cringe since the primary elections and they still haven't become self-aware yet. Trump's opposition will collapse, especially if they keep investigating Russian ties for the next 3 years.

>Trump has turned us into a laughing stock
You've been a laughing stock for decades. Trump has actually brought you back some credibility.

He may not be right for the job but he's literally "making America great again". What more do you want?

>36% approval rating and plummeting
>republicans r on de ryse tho

>Okay guys, now that it's just us, we need to talk. Trump has turned us into a laughing stock overnight and I ca

Fuck your own ass with a spiked baseball bat, ya pussy.

Come show me that you own it

KYS fag

>This time the shill will work, this time I will make the board believe something against their principles by pretending I'm one of them I'm sure of it!

t.shareblue

future american citizen checking in

America the country that regulates the shit out of its industries, and pays for everyones shit is a laughing stock for backing out of a bad deal. If people really gave a damn they would look into the prius and iphone factory but they dont. Its fine if you do pollution as long as your a snob about how you care for the environment.

Do you know how I know you're not really American? You give give a shit what other countries think.

This is Sup Forums not reddit u cuck

i don't need a malaysian to tell me flags user

North America is rightful Australian clay and you burgers know it, the night of loud claps is coming.

"American" nice try building an identity out of air

fucken idiot hahahaha

BEGONE BEAN

Fuck off beaner

I miss the old CTR. These new beta shills really have no clue as to how to do thier job.

>face major sanctions
Yeah. Whats Eurabia gonna do? Ask us to pay 98% of NATOs budget instead of 97%?
>goods and services from other countries?
Thats a joke right? Europe cant even keep thier own people in check, they have to resort to banning free speech, right to self defense, freedom of the press. Thats how much of a shithole it is.

>disarray

No. The only people in disarry are the globalist elite and the dick washers like OP they employ to push agendas and stay in power.

I want the old CTR back that actually sourced stuff and could debate.

>Every country is shitting it's pants and i may stop getting paid by Shareblue! What are we gonna do?!

40-44% and rising, actually. Also, look how Obama's 60% approval turned into a series of major losses for his party.

The us military serves israel, and could never attack its master, 1 jew life is worth millions of goyim american lives

why does ur flag look as if someone pissed on the flag of ghanaß

I hate how Jewish this post is. Conde Nast -tier.

>vote for a literal cuck
>rather line the pockets of the New York kike buddies than try to keep the environment clean
How many cocks do you think this New Yorker rat Donald trump smokes every day? What do you think his favorite cock flavor is, kike or Russian?

fucking checked

you're fucking pushing it phillipines

KEK bait J

Checking if I get food stamps

>oh no the world hates us
>im literally shaking writing this
you can live on your knees in Canada

(sheds single American tear)

Why does your picture of the flag only have 28 stars on it, you fucking traitor?

Trump is turning us into a power house. A force to be reckoned with. Tell me who is laughing at us that actually matters? Ill wait

Exit the Paris agreement, CHECK.
Still to do:
Continue fracking
Drill for more oil
Dig up more coal
Disband and decommission the EPA

Then FINALLY the boot will be off all our necks.

I went and read the paris deal in full and im now glad we are out. He stood up to the globalists and let the truth ring free.

Contact your local representative. Vote in 2018. Hold Drumpf accountable. Its all we can do.

>spacing of complete newfag
kys shill

literally who fucking cares? Fuck the environment. Fuck everything. Only thing we need to do is to make sure we don't have smog like china. All the other worthless restrictions and eco earth friendly, pro enviroment muh tree's bullshit can fuck off. Fuck trees, fuck animals. It doesn't do shit and costs us billions. Environmentalist alarmists are going to cry and wail and I'm gonna keep polluting. Fuck em. Time to bring smog back to Los Angeles. We need to go back to 80's level of regulations for environment red tap and toss everything else in the garbage bin. Al Gore lied to you dumb fucks we are not going to drown in giant waves, or have gigantic hurricanes. Daily reminder people took the day after tomorrow seriously and forgot it was a movie and use it as an example of what will happen if we don't bend over for their ridiculous doom's day theories. 99% my ass its a group of paid for retards who work to crunch manipulated data for democrats and environmentalist groups. Don't believe the bullshit.

Wena choro.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLXDZ6WKw6A

I sure love the taste of this toxic drainage in my drinking water! Based MEMES will cure these tumors! MAGA!

As force for israel

>We need to make sure we don't have smog like china
>Fuck the environment.
Next time please try to be consistent with your post.

Kill your self faggot

Remember to sage

kill yourself shill

>Keep this thread on the down low, we don't need other countries finding out we're in such disarray.

fag

Gibsmedats

if the (((approval rating))) is anything like the (((polls))) pre election, you can simply disregard it.