Debbie wasserman schultz calls law firm investigating her with a phone changer, forgets to change Caller ID

debbie wasserman schultz calls law firm investigating her with a phone changer, forgets to change Caller ID

WHAT COMEDIC INCOMPETENCE

>Subject: Wilding vs. DNC - unsolicited direct contact by your client Debbie Wasserman Schultz

>At 4:54 p.m. today, an individual called our law office from "." See attached

photo of the caller I.D.

>The caller refused to identify himself/herself, but asked my secretary about the Wilding et al.

v. DNC et al. lawsuit. My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice

changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless – along the lines of the voice

changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous. The caller concluded

with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case.

>After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number "" shows that

it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz' Aventura office

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-disable-
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Cool I might have to give her a call and compliment her on those topless pics from 20 years ago

Source

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-disable-

Face palm

This is all because she arab "friends" laptop in a raid, she is shitting bricks this was from a few days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

But watch this thread get slid..

LOL ITS REALLY HER, JUST TALKED TO HER SECRETARY, SHE'S GOING TO PASS ALONG MY # TO THE DEVIL HERSELF.

WTFFF

is the point just the fact she is stupid or does this have an effect on politics?

final bump

The laptop that was seized obviously has criminal evidence on it or else she wouldn't do this

giving this another bump if i can

triple double flip

Can you anons give me the short version coz Im kind of lost on this one.

As much as I want this to be something, it doesn't make sense.

What would she gain from it? It would be obvious the call was coming from her offices. There isn't likely to be any useful publicly-available information she'd get from it. Using a voice masker is obviously going to raise eyebrows, I just can't see this as being true. Seems like disinfo or DUDEJUSTAPRANK.

Having met the bitch in my younger hippie days I can say she's really this incompetent with technology.

Holy shit, this can't be real. its just too obivous...

Bump

Debbie wasserman schultz is a filthy kike.
Throw her in the oven.

I'm going give the number a call, if it works I'll grab a call record app for my cell and call back, then post to vocaroo

Agreed

I'd suck those titties raw.

>Okey dokey
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if okie doke

Hh yes the double last name jewess. Hates the white man more than anyone else.

Were those real?

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO MAKE A PHONE CALL AND USE A VOICE MODULATOR

JUST DROP IT

fuck off

Doesn't mean its not suspicious though.

>you should expect that there will be consequences

Seriously how do people vote for this?

I always thought the reptilian thing was a joke but holy shit.

>No recording

Semetic truths

>short version

We don't say it like that anymore

blumpf

Compare the teeth and tell me that's not her

The Clintons are going to throw her under the bus

>mfw can't find the picture anywhere

no

I didn't record because I called her from my work phone (a large tech company) which made it seem more legit. I said she would be expecting my call, and her secretary got mad when I said I wasn't at liberty to speak about what it was regarding.

Or, more likely, somebody bought a changer and changed their ID to match hers.
You believe these guys run super secret shadow organizations; if they're this careless this shit would've come down a long time ago.

Sauce

>The (((establishment))) would take down their own (((establishment)))
>t. (((establishment)))

Except she is rattled and is making mistakes

> in real actual reality hires foreign IT contractors in their 20's who turn out to be spies sucking down confidential information and fleeing the country but were highly paid consultants who NO ONE HAD EVER MET and did all their work remotely. inadvertently they had scooped direct evidence of criminal activities, conspiracy to commit felonies, obstruction of justice, destroying and withholding evidence, perjury, et. al.

> no but come on man they wouldn't be so careless to make a simple tech mistake, what are you retarded

>The Clintons are going to throw her under the bus

Actually, no bus will be involved on this matter.

Confirmed, it's her office.

Me: You guys didn't do a very good job at threatening anyone.

Secretary:...

Me: It's all over the internet.

Secretary: You have a good day sir.

>Okey dokey
Kek

Fucking hardly
What would she have to gain from the phone call? Are they going to just let some random stranger in on intimate details of the investigation?
Kill yourself and keep your trash off my board.

I'm looking, In looking.. hol up

lel noodles kikeman is fucked

Sorry debbie, but the jig is up

How did she not get crushed in the 2016 election?

why didnt you name the picture "jaffa calling"????

It's definitely not her. She has a pretty typical New York City like jewess look

i was rushing to create the thread

also it's not a skype call

Shills read this

>Okey dokey

That's what Obama called Trump. Is this some sort of ZOG code word?

post pics or link

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

kek you're a good man

This. Dumb boomer scum.

>jewish girl
>nosejob

not arguing with you user --- but maybe she had some surgery to look more jewish to impress the old NY kikes that retired to her district in Florida.

for the record i do think its her

You can't make this shit up

1/2

I've seen one or two others

You can just see how shitty these people are from the wrinkles on their face. Look at her brow, look at her eyes, the frown lines. She tries so hard to hide her normal expression of disgust.

2/2

anyone have others?

They even tried to do the trademark "okey dokey"
People make mistakes; this was someone trying everything in their power to seem like Wasserman Schultz. Why? Probably because they mistakenly thought it would amount to more than some shitty write-up and a few lulz. Waste of time.

>I've seen one or two others
Well I haven't, post em, faggot!!
2nd Place winner in the Butterface Contest

JUST

I always thought she looked like an octoroon

Thank you, kind sir.
The fuck is up with her leathery navel?

Are you requesting a basic gestalt? Or perhaps a quick rundown?

fucking save these in your political folders you faggots! What if I wasn't able to find them? Don't let her live this down

I don't have them, do some imagesearching my friend, and see if you can contribute

Kek. Great pic.

This is gonna be my most shameful fap in recent memory.

lol imagine her stomach now, I'm sure its evolved into a whole new kind of leather

Hadn't seen that second one before. Definitely more than a passing resemblance though.

10/10 pic

Lmfao

>okey dokey
It was obviously Obama crank calling.

he was talking about her tits

That can't be her... I don't believe DWS ever was semi normal looking.

legit qt
Proof jewishness is soul-destroying and demonic.

>The caller concluded
>with “Okey dokey,”
Obama trying to frame debbie
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Well the picture is real but her tits are fake as fuck

Me on the left

Hmmmmm I thought the second one had even less of a resemblance. Further research is needed

I'd cum on those kike tits

The establishment has never faced so much direct scrutiny. It used to be a few lawyers or journalists would poke and bother them. Now they have tens of thousands of autists who are putting their shit on blast simply because they are bored.

Allowing places of uncontrolled info dissemination such as Sup Forums to fester was their downfall. Its too big to stop now. Even if they did cut "trouble" websites from the internet, too many users have been infected with "problematic" ideas and will simply scatter and infect more people.

The only solution for the establishment is to simply brute force their plans through - which is why you have politicians not even trying to disguise their bullshit anymore and "news" organizations being openly biased; they dont even attempt to sugarcoat the trash they push. They just hope they can push through their agendas fast enough that we wont be able or willing to react.

Sadly, for them, i think its too late. Their plan requires us to go quietly while they slowly slide our civilization back to feudalism. That wont happen though, too many people are awake to whats happening. Now they have to kill their hosts and hope enough remains in order for their system to still work.

Anyways, moral of this story is that allowing the public to use the internet is probably the single greatest mistake the elites have made ever.

She's a kike cunt. 90% of the people in her area are kikes.

Someone could have just pretended to be debbie with a caller ID changer to impersonate Debbie. This whole thing just seems like a big fat nothingburger with a side of greasy unsubstantiated fries. Don't know about you, but that meal is definitely making me a little tired. You all should do the same and get some sleep instead of LARPing that DWS is Bane.

Called, talked like Darth Vader, secretary busted up laughing

kike

>voice sounded robotic and genderless
No voice changer was used. That's just what Jews sound like

Yeah second one less so, but how old are those pics? '90s? I see the second one was posted on 1CC in 2005.

>this is a woman who may have had people murdered
#almonded