So this... is Sup Forums when confronted IRL... whoa

So this... is Sup Forums when confronted IRL... whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/03/24/fdny-ems-lt-spews-racist-anti-semitic-tweets-but-cried-when-confronted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes you think

OP in real life.

Nice thumbnail. I guess the alt-right really are stupid

He's just a bald paramedic...

Sage.

Sneezing?

I though you would appreciate it faggot.

t. paki

kl pic lol

Announcing you've saged is againt the rules buddy

nypost.com/2013/03/24/fdny-ems-lt-spews-racist-anti-semitic-tweets-but-cried-when-confronted/

Most people in America mind their own damn business. If you came at them with your shit, weither you be a right-wing or a left-wing nutjob, you'd catch some self defense hollow points and no one would think twice.

One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

whether* sorry

So is eating pork in your country.

Your boyfriend?

I don't get it. The man is obviously a medical first responder who just saw something extremely horrible or got some horrible news.

It literally says medical services on his jacket, Britlam is full on shill.

Probably the shittiest comeback I have ever seen on this board.

Go back to plebbit, antifaggot.

>harrassing an paramedic
Hope you die at an accident

>Announcing you've saged is againt the rules buddy
Sage

>women reading
>Islamic state

>Lt. Timothy Dluhos. This story from 2013

>* He repeatedly Photoshopped an image of an unnamed black teen — putting a Hitler mustache on one photo and a surgical mask on another with the caption, “I’s be a doxter.”

>* “He was a good boy who never done NUFFIN wrong. Unf–kenreal. He was a perp & died like a perp. Oh well,” he tweeted March 14, mocking the grieving mother of Kimani Gray, the 16-year-old boy who was killed by cops in Brooklyn on March 9.

he sounds just like how a liberal would think the cartoon character racist acts.

>he's scared of nasty words on the internet

>He repeatedly Photoshopped an image of an unnamed black teen — putting a Hitler mustache on one photo and a surgical mask on another with the caption, “I’s be a doxter.”
>“I’m really a dirty pervert. I see a girl with tight pants on and my eyes immediately focus on her crotch to look for camel toe,” he tweeted March 15. He also posted a photo gallery of naked, obese women.
Cool hobbies bruh.

you got me, also saved

No one's gonna post the image of moldylocks getting decked?