Marrying a Woman With Kids

Would you marry a woman with kids from another man?

Would it help if she gave you one of your own?

Yes, just the standards are higher.
/thread

Technically if a woman has an offspring then that means that her uterus has been proven functional.

However if she's a single mom it's a sign that she makes bad decisions.

I wouldn't raise a single mom's kid unless I liked the kid.

I wouldn't mind.

Yes if
>Im over 50
>I also have my own kids

only if I had kids too

cuck
u
c
k

WHY IS IT ALWAYS A SHITSKIN?!?

Widow sure, divorcee absolutely not

Why would you commit adultery with another man's wife? Unless of course shes a widow because the man died.

Forget to add I would consider it if shes a widow, but if she has baby with shitskin there she goes into the trash no exceptions.

BLACKED

What the fuck is this ongoong faggotry of people /threading their own comment? You cant do that, it is like checking your own digits.

Is the definition of cuckoldry.

never

>Would you marry a woman with kids from another man?
No because I'm not a fucking cuckold

id have a kid with her and then leave. lol imagine the look on her face.

nope.

>my wife's son
absolutely disgusting

I think technically the first man is the cuckold, since you are the one she is sleeping with while she should be having a relationship with the first man.

I think if the child is a son, then you shouldn't, but if it is a daughter then it doesn't matter. Also I'd never do it if the child was a different race than me. It would make it extremely hard for that child to identify with me in the early developmental stages which sets a really bad precedent for later life.

No. You don't eat out of the trash can when there's a non-stop banquet flowing out of the kitchen.

If you're paying for the kid, then you're the cuckold. Shouldn't you be spending that money on your own children?

only if she was widowed, and the kids are white

Yes and I will make the other man's son call me father and teach the son to hate him

I found a chick from my high school the other day is engaged to a guy 10 years older than her with 2 kids from his previous relationship
Just how common are cuckqueans?

>getting married
>ever

>choosing to devote your life to degeneracy

Nah son

why would you raise another man's child/children??? Make her send the kid/s back to their father.

>unless I liked the kid
Fuck off, "Skippy".

Lazy

yes and yes

FUCK no, you're a retarded cuck for even thinking about this.

Man i love fucking white women

>threading your own post
Beyond that, we're in mutual agreement.

You think you're hot shit doncha?

Very common. Women love sleeping with guys who have kids already because 1) it means the guy will likely impregnate them which is part of their goal and 2) it means the guy probably has financial resources to take when they inevitably leave him. A guy with a kid who is making himself available on the dating scene is a prime target for women. Blood in the water basically.

This is only ever ok if the original dad is dead (no divorce, no single mother bullshit) and if she agrees to give you children of your own.

>being a literal cuckold
You are desperate, aren't you?

Probably not, maybe

I'm willing to take pretty much anything at this point just to get some human affection.

Probably not. I've dated a couple single moms and it never worked out. I immediately became very internally critical of them looking for the reason they are single. One was a widow and the kid didn't bother me much, I would have felt good about being a father figure to him, but it just didn't work out and her and I were not all that compatible. A couple surprised me with the fact they have a kid after we were on our first date. That was an immediate red flag that they would wait to spring it on me, the rest of the pieces fell into place as I started to take note of WHY they were likely single.

I'm engaged now to a girl without kids and we'll probably make a couple of our own.

This, keeping in mind that you will be at times compared to an idealized version of a dead man.

If they're wealthy, own lots of land, etc and willing to give you half, plus hot. Hell yes! Look at it like a career move up the latter.

If I had adult kids of my own and my wife died or whatever, then I'd get with a woman that also had adult kids.

I can't. I'm raising two kids by myself and doing it well, like a man. Not sure I can take on another child. Meaning the woman. Much less her child too. So yea.

>>my wife's son is a nigger

No.

I'm not sure what's worse, honestly:
>Allowing yourself to be friend-zoned until she needs a beta provider
>Being a beta provider to any female after age 18

Women do something differently than men. They plan ahead -- but only in the scope of their own lives. Men plan for business, or farming, or building structures, civilizations, roads, governments, etc. Women plan for their lives only. This is made possible by the nanny state, family courts, and welfare -- all of which shouldn't even exist. Honestly, the lack of understanding of how all this works is where men have such a fucking problem figuring out how to approach their relationships with women.

Abandonment excepting (yet still sometimes there are actually valid reasons for a man leaving...) single moms are mostly just fucking terrible. She obviously didn't submit herself fully to the mate she chose from the get-go. That's problem #1. It means she had some sort of idea as to how she wanted things to go, in her mind, and decided that she'd execute an escape plan when that fantasy didn't pan out. Women that use men to rescue them from their current man, will use other men to rescue them from that one; so on and so forth.

Men don't realize this. Men see a "do-able" chick, and play the "step up / Step-dad" routine for a while. Most of these unfortunate souls end up getting redpilled by the experience, though, and live to regret it.

Oh, and The DNC killed Seth Rich.

>This level of mental gymnastics

Provided kids aren't shitskins born out of staple relationship and she is widow I could accept it.

No thanks, i'm not that sucker, especially with a black kid. The dude in the picture should really feel embarrassed going out together. Dumb fucking cuck who couldn't find anyone else so he had to settle for salvaged goods. Let someone else take care of her bastards.

you are a LITERAL cuckold if you enter a relationship with a woman with kids. Period.

Why the fuck would you marry a woman with kids when you can get a younger single woman with ease? Even at the 30's if you have a large enough cock and a nice car you can reliably fuck and marry any single late 20's bitch with ease if you're not a sperg. There is literally no reason unless you are desperate and have no redeeming traits, and even then you should never touch a woman who divorced young or with a black kid, and even military wives tend to cheat on their husbands while deployed so I wouldn't try it with a military widow.

No, thanks. I am not a cuck.

Cuckoldry is the act of raising another individuals offspring.

Twenty years ago I made this decision. One of hers for two mine. Her standards were lower then so I got a better deal than I probably would have. May divorce her and make that same deal again with a young hottie mom.

1. no
2. no

Depends on how cute her daughter is

Fucking degenerate.

Never

Your average polster
>fat weeb who lives at home
>showers once a week
>penis stinks because uncircumcised
>no job
>voted for a actual living meme

Even if the women had 10 kids she wouldn't be that desperate

The ONLY circumstance under which it is appropriate to marry a single mom is if she's a widow (particularly widows of soldiers/cops/firefighters/etc) - if she had kids out of wedlock or divorced the husband, avoid at all costs.

Not with a nigger kid though. No way. A White woman with a nigger spawn has zero value.

But if daughter hot , u have easy access to hairless virgin cunty . Smash n dash before the kid is old snuff to tell anyone 2.???? 3.Prophets!!!

Lol

Kek

Depends on the woman. Otherwise no.

depends on the circumstances... if he died for example, then the fact that i am raising someone else's kids wouldn't bother me.

I'm a woman & I would not marry a guy with kids. I want my own family. You can't move anywhere away from their kids. Also part of the finances needed to move forward in life are sucked away in child support.

im half-white, so if the woman was white and had a white child i'd think about it, depending on the circumstances. i'd want one of my own as well though.

Not military, they often cheat while their husbands are deployed.

Only if I had kids from another woman.
Single parent's should seek out other single parent's, the childless market shouldn't be for you.

No not even if she gave me my own, My wife was the product of mom and step dad and step mom dad. She was always treated like shit while their new child is favoured because women care only for what there husband want and the husband only cares for his own blood. She was the black sheep in both families.
Now I would most likely treat any offspring that wasn't mine less favourably and often like a black sheep because fuck it it's not my kid. Knowing this I wouldn't want to do that to some kid.

this
so many of my anime comics would start becoming real

Say it with me: C U C K

Some, not most. Ranked from most likely to be loyal to least likely to be loyal it goes:

1) Never married, childless.
2) Widowed, childless
3) Widowed, has children
4) Divorced, childless
5) Divorced, has children
6) Never married, has children

>1 post by this ID

we'd have to be mutually burdensome.
For example, if I became crippled or had some condition that I needed her to constantly care for, otherwise I don't see what's in it for me.

What are you? The nerd patrol?

Get fucked, czeck em.

My wife's son.....usually a nigger.

>Would you marry a woman with kids from another man?

No. The only remote possibility otherwise is if she's a widow. Investing in another man's seed is *cuckoldry whether the kid was born before you got together or conceived during your marriage. You'll probably have to deal with the real father, he'll be a cunt, the kid won't really have any blood bond with you and you'll always hear "you're not my real Dad", etc ad nauseum.

It would be better to die childless at the end of a 4,000,000,000 year long line than to raise another man's baby. You'd at least have more resources accumulated to bequeath to others, and you retain your dignity.

I did, but she was a widow and we have known each other for about 20 years since we were both 7. She has two blonde hair blue eyed girls and we have a boy on the way. It was tough at first, but im a very happy man and enjoy helping to raise two wonderful girls who lost their father at a very young age. The father was a total degenerate pos, so its nice teaching the kids good morals and giving them experiences they would never have had. Gonna surprise them today by picking up the oldest girl from school early and taking everyone to the zoo.

Not a black kid that is for sure.

That guy in the photo is probably figuring out a way to lose the little dark skinned kid in an accident right now.

>Oh, honey Jose's kid slipped of the edge. sorry teehee :3

only for betas

Fuck no. Having a child literally ruined the capacity of my lover. Got a paternity test, it's blue eyed baby, now off to get that vasectomy and watch the decline of the west.

Regardless of you /thread-ing your own post...
You're right.
/thread

I know a few guys with single mom girlfriends, and they have all been cheated on by them. I don't understand it: there are women out there just as annoying and insane as their girlfriends, minus the kids. Why not fuck them?

It's like going out of your way to walk into Hell.

>Literally raising another man's offspring
How could you even look at yourself?

I hate the concept of sugar daddiee

>I'm a woman & .....
>TITS OR GTFO

I wouldn't mind. I would prefer it if the children's father was a big part of their life though. I'm not looking to replace, only enhance.