Why are Drumpfturds so fucking stupid? Is it simply mimicking their idol?

Why are Drumpfturds so fucking stupid? Is it simply mimicking their idol?

you have a fathers issue

"ISSUE"

nobody on Sup Forums unironically supports trump, we know he is just a Zionist shill.

Everyone is stupid. The past is dead, hillary is just a ghost. There's nobody else to support.

Yes

yes

Please continue, underestimating him makes it that much easier.

I think a lot of these plebs jumped on the train at the last stop, while we already have seen our error in judgement they need the time to process their mistakes

And you can tell they're all new because they don't even know copypastas or CTR

Embarrassing to share the board with these losers

I can only hope I fail like he has.
Please god?

are you a chink? just curious

Yea drumpf posting is cool but have you ever seen a fidget spinner ak?

People who refer to the president as "Drumpf" immediately sound retarded to me. Then they needlessly prove my assumption.

yes

You say that but then we turn around and somebody is angrily arguing for trump.

To be fair, it's the original name.

Can someone explain the hands thing? Why do liberal's seem to think it's funny to say Trump has small hands? Because I don't see it

Du fug

proof positive that AK owners are autistic.

You should see it when the lasers are on it

Shit. Now I'm autistic. Always a sucker for lasers.

Did you get this picture from r34?
kek

Because conservatives are retarded. You guys don't understand much.

Okay but he has normal sized hands.. and don't assume my political identification you shitlord

COVFEFE

He said from Sup Forums. Not from leddit.

How is that being "fair"? Referring to his ancestral name that hasn't been used for at least a couple generations instead of his legal name that is publicly famous? I really don't care or expect fags to be fair, but saying it is fair is inaccurate. It's like a third grader attempt at bullying and it doesn't even work. Why don't leftists just point it that Trump is colluding with Jews? They have to be by far the stupidest group of people in the US.

Because he reacted one time and leftists perceived it as an emotional response, even though he clearly turned it in his favor by being blunt about what the guy was implying. It's quite embarrassing to be called out on talking about another man's penis when you are already being accused of visiting gay bubble parties. Anyway, the left are obsessed with feelings and make 100% emotional based attacks. So they thing people care about the hand comment and, despite the fact Trump with never see their comments, keep posting it as if it will cause him some kind of anguish. Meanwhile, Trump is working with the Jews and they are going to end up with many more shekels than Obama and Clinton with their mere speaking fees.

'Unironic' using prick.
I'm unironically telling you I unironically support Trump with much unirony.

Wots leddit..?
I'll bet you are under 20 and post on Reddit on the reg,
The only people who go on about that place are the ones who think about it
The only people who think about it are the ones who post there
You, saddo

Unironically using Reddit unironically unironically unironically Reddit Reddit

Using these words is an automatic kys

There isn't much to it.
Their safespace keep getting smaller and smaller.