Why are white American kids not winning spelling bees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWzYaZDK6Is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too busy learning about the 17th gender

Because we in America understand that spelling is colonialist white supremacy.

These indians and asian folks who win them have sadly been blinded by years of unreasonable educational expectations which have furthered the white mans VIOLENT system of oppression, so they spend their lives attempting to compete.

Decolonize spelling and then Americans will care.

I love hearing about Indians and Asians doing well in America. It means that the whole notion that blacks are held down by widespread racism and white privilege is bullshit.

Because I can guarantee none of the kids in this contest do anything because get beat by their parents any time they misspell anything.

Seriously, look at the way the parents look at the kids during these things, you can practically hear the belt being pulled out any time any of them fail anything.

Maybe the kids will be good in the future, but every single one of them will have no idea what childhood is supposed to be like.

Because the Indians you see in America are the best of the best.

Out of the billion plus Indians in the world only the best and brightest get to America

Do they also smell?

If they're observant yes, it's the diet

>be me
>ten years ago win middle school spelling bee
>move onto regionals
>only slept for three hours
>misspell word and lose first round
Because they don't sleep enough and spend all their time shitposting like I did.

>extreme vetting doesnt wo-

waste of time

cornered by Poos

who cares?

bekauz peepull that spel a wurd the saym whey everi tyme argh borin

Oh really? Black Americans face different issues from challenges than other groups. Even African Immigrants do better than the native white population.

>Indians are so rich and smart!
Look at India almost 100% Indian
See people shiting in the streets because no plumbing, see people selling there organs so they don't starve, sweatshops.

Look at America Majority white, best education in the world highest GDP, Silicon Valley, Best military.

Your argument is invalid.

In the US, blacks do worse than whites regardless of SES.

this. their parents dont get in unless they demonstrate that theyre a net gain to the country, which usually means well higher than average IQs and useful skills.

>tfw you wouldn't even reply to this in a real life conversation because you'd think it's bait as the answer is so obvious
>tfw you become Carl the Cuck but on the other end of the spectrum

This. And too fucking lazy

>household income of 100k a year

For the fucking last time, Indians live in extended families with six adult family members and a few kids in a two bedroom apartment. The reason their household income is so high is because they have multiple adults working. it's not like they pool their money and one guy gets to keep it either.

t. Live in an apartment in Brampton

Notice how every one of those applications the white has are over 50 years old?

Come on, im a fuckin dindu and this is completely BS.

Indians are the ULTIMATE alpha males in society. Just check out these smooth moves by my bull Pajeet.

American english is just simplified english that why, for example

American British
Color Colour
Flavor Flavour
Fall Autumn

They wanted to separate so much from the British Empire they made a distinction in words through simplified spelling and words.

Wasn't it found that American English is closer to Classical English than British English?

>be super smart kid
>lots of brain power
>oh shit, I think I should use this to rote memorize useless outdated words
At least with the geography bee you're getting useful info for conversations and general worldliness. This is honestly just autistic retardation.

>indians succeed
>well they just earned it
>whites succeed
>RACISM RACISM RACISM BIGOTRY BIGOTRY BIGOTRY

Also

>LOOK AT HOW HORRIBLY INDIANS ARE TREATED IN WHITE COUNTRIES
>THEY MAKE DOUBLE THE NATIONAL AVERAGE LOOK HOW BADLY WE'RE TREATED

Can Indians, Arabs, and Asians ever complain about 'discrimination keeping them down' when they do better than the average white person?

spelling isn't exactly the most useful thing to study.

But can she poo in loo?
PAJEEET BTFO!!!

It's almost as if these are systematic concepts that extend through multiple generations. Why the fuck do people on this board think these concepts just disappear?
I could find a thread right now where fags are circle jerking about killing niggers or some shit like that.

Still kinda sucks white people are not winning them

>falling for the alphabet jew

Didnt a younger white girl win but she got disqualified?

Are the best among whites allowed to participate. Or is there some 'equalizing affirmative action'. In place?

because our white parents don't force us to compete.

>36% battery life

Kill yourself

>200 years of slavery explains why blacks are further behind than whites
>thousands of years of living in different cultures and environments and facing different challenges? don't be racist, whites and blacks have identical intelligence

Indians are superior than white people that is why they all come to white countries, to enlighten us.

They are wrong.

India only sends its best to other countries and leaves its shit in India

And yet Sup Forums uses the same dindu logic

>can't just swim over to states
>must have to go through legal immigration
>best and brightest get top priority
>kids become doctors and scientists

What you know, legal immigration works.

except whites and christians were able to build empires alongside jewish rule

Nobody gives a fuck about spelling bees.

NOBODY

youtube.com/watch?v=QWzYaZDK6Is

Now millennial whites are shitposting on the internet or working wage slave jobs. Seems like the Jews are winning.