How have we destroyed the UK in less then 100 years?

We have gone from being the greatest nation on earth to being one of the most cucked pieces of shit ever. In less then a week we will be making a decision to whether to elect the most un-patriotic prime minister probably ever that doesn't care about our values and our way of life or someone who looks like they kidnap children from Tesco car parks and eats them alive that also wants an authoritarian police state. And on top of all that we're now getting culturally enriched and NOT ONE politician has the fucking balls to call it out, not even UKIP.

Less then 100 years ago we owned the the fucking globe and just won a world war with the largest navy in existence with our empire allies at our side. And now... We're nothing and there is nothing we can do about it. And now we're seeing this all over Europe, at least back then when people tried to invade Europe we actually fucking did something about it. We're about to allow over 1000 years of culture get degraded away in less then a century and there is nothing we can do about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVSACs0BkUU

It's the curse from millions of Hindus, whom your ancestors killed, raped, looted and murdered.
>Search General Dyer.

Without being under British rule at one point in time, would you be the economic powerhouse that you are today?

We would have been much more better than the shithole we're now.
India was called the jewel of crown for a reason.

If you haven't read the history of Colonial Empire, read it. It's sad that English People are not taught where their all wealth came from to which they're still boastful as first world. You must never forget your roots Englishmen.

Allowing women to vote.

Thats the point of origin for all your problems. Also whats the story with the British worship of Marx? I got removed from Highgate cemetery for spitting on his grave (which also was one of the biggest and most impressive I've ever seen).

Hot take: World War 2 was the beginning of the end of human history.

The sheer brutality of the conflict opened the world's eyes and ushered in an era of uncontrolled consumerism, despondent nihilism, and dissatisfaction with any promise of well-being. To further add into this, the regional political landscapes of both the West and East followed very different paths that ultimately damaged the Form of society at its core.

Tony blair.

The US saw an incredible economic growth after stepping into the power vacuum left by the devastation, so did the USSR. These two powers actively struggled for political hegemony. In turn, both systems further drugged their populaces and satellite states with the respective values each power represented.

India is cursed by the Brahminfags who stole the land from the Dravidians.

>Checks Flag. kek.*cough*cough**abo*cough*
Dravidians have their lands. Nobody stole or invaded their land.

The rampant and unchecked capitalism that is characteristic of today's postmodernity was born from the struggle of the 20th century. The human psyche as a whole was also deeply affected by the back and forth of the Cold War. What do I mean by this? Well, for instance, the Western collective intellect has been beaten and molded into a state of complacency and pursuit for delayed gratification. Meanwhile, on the other side of the globe, the political instability of the East has put men and women through a journey of absolute suffering and struggle. No wonder nowadays there exists no distinguishable culture. The fundamentals have been corrupted to always look for easy pleasure, a pleasure to take our minds away from the industrialized suffering

Once you understand where the decay comes from, you'll understand why (we as a whole) seek that facade of temporary and rotten comfort

Jews

Here here

Without UK there would be no India who ruled India before the British

You made them the lowest caste lol. Indo-Europeans took the whole country, dipshit. Dravidians once had the whole country till you fags invaded.
Abos had no flag, no civilization. Dravidians did.

We're now the no.2 highest HDI-ranked (best) country in the world, after Norway, because we kept our Brits.

PS - Muslim Uzbek Timur killed the entire population of Delhi. Brits never did anything like that.

this.

There was a reason the UK was the 'Sick man' of europe for several decades

I drove through Manchester earlier and I can confirm : it is lost. Give it 5 years and it will have a Muslim mayor, birminghams exactly the same. To be fair, out of the hundreds of people that I saw, i only saw two mixed race couples. Everyone is with their own group. The white people either look lost or oblivious whilst the black and browns look content even cocky. They know they are winning a war and the government is on their side.

I sense resentment from the working class but feel they are only working to move away from this shithole. we are a dead man walking right now

Unless civil war breaks out in another country, Whilst food is on the table I don't see any knee jerk reaction. Everyday there is more of them and less of us. I believe we still have enough strong men to win a civil war but the clock is ticking very,very fast.

Universal suffrage.

Women, and people who take more money from the system than they pay in, should not get a vote.

today i learned that india is an economic powerhouse

i have always wondered why you don't become full force monarchists. unlike certain other places (HERE LOL), being a monarchist is not outlawed in the UK. an elected leader is never any good and the reasons we are in our situation right now is because we've operated under the paradigm of democracy. as long as you accept its basic premises, you have no right to complain about foreigners and 12 years olds voting soon to decide the future of your country. the western nations in general are lost because of that, but in the UK, with some luck and vigor, monarchy might be brought back to its rightful place. i believe with this all problems could be solved.

This country has never been an absolute monarchy. The fact that we never had such a thing, unlike those on the continent, for which we were the envy of the world, is a circumstance which materially contributed to our success. We simply have to return to the old system under which Britain was great: where men, and men who own property alone, can vote.

Women won the right to vote in 1918
Less than 100 years later the nation is on the brink of collapse

We had absolute monarchs until 1689 you silly twat. What absolute nonsense.

It was chanted, you don't follow the lord words.

Now youre culture it's making swallowing millions of non whites all over Europe and the colonies.

Enjoy your victory pirates...

>How have we destroyed the UK in less then 100 years?
>in less then 100 years?
>in less then 100
>less then
>less then

Gadzooks, we've located the negroe!

Kindly see yourself out of this thread at your earliest convenience. And the country too, while you're at it.

>It's sad that English People are not taught where their all wealth came from to which they're still boastful as first world.
>Da white man only rich cuz dey stole our rezorses n shieet

I try my best to like you Pajeets but you're so goddamn insufferable.

Why do you think it was British ships who arrived on Indian shores and not Indian ships who arrived on British shores? Britain was only capable of conquering a quarter of the planet because it was already made rich by the industrial revolution.How else do you suppose a tiny island thousands of miles away from your subcontinent could take it with only a few hundred men?

Because there Jew masters kicked them out of the bed like a used up whore and moved on to the US

bubba gubba

bix nood

The king in this country has always needed parliament to get his funds. No parliament, no funds, no army, no power.

The Magna Carta of 1215 severely restricted the privileges of the monarchy, and even that was simply a re-affirmation of more ancient rights.

Here we lie because we chose not to live

Do you think we will sort ourselves out ?

(((serpent))) and his female ally. Story as old as time.

You betrayed the white race and now you cry because god punishes you? You make me sick.

You helped the muslims and the Jews too much. They became your doom.

Well deserved.

>Allowing women to vote.

politician's appealing to women's emotions has made this world hell.