This is swimming pool in China. Left side is for those who paid more

This is swimming pool in China. Left side is for those who paid more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSiY7NsUJcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great.

that water looks disgusting

I'm guessing it's a lake, not a pool

we have a very long way to fall if we want to accept chinese culture.

China pictures

I don't see any problems with this.

>go for a swim they said
>it'll be fun they said

More China pictures

China pix

fuck. glad I live in florida. all sort of pristine springs to swim in here.

China pics

You'd be wrong.

China picts

China pic(s)

China

Looks like a good incentive to pay more. People aren't forced to swim in this pool.

fucking disgusting, that clouded water is probably from the sheer volume of dead skin cells floating around

Chinaa

Chinaaa

thats just seaweed you idoit

Chin

Chi(n)a

Seems like freer market than anywhere else.

Jesus that level of eutrophication is disgusting

cHiNa #1

Last one

>what does seaweed eat?

that water is anoxic and fishless. if you think it's not a big deal... well good. you'll see soon enough w/ Texas

ty famalam

Why did you have to post this shitty graphic that includes licence production and legit tech transfers?

>paying to swim around in pee

Do you think when Mao was ordering off a takeout menu?

Sheeeeesh, the man was a genius! Too bad he didn't tell 1 billion chinkies to kill Kathy Griffin.

JUDEN!

If anything this just shows how bullshit "war" is

>Florida
>80% chance that there is an alligator in there
I'd rather swim in the overcrowded Chinese pool

Aren't they full with crocodoc? Looks beautiful, I want this as my garden

B-but muh gommunism

M-muh equality

OP you lying fag no it's not. The pool was separated into two sides, one for people who couldn't swim, and another for those who could.

This is why they looks so nice. There are no people to shit things up, because aligators eats them.

China needs to be recolonized. They're too retarded and greedy to care about destroying the planet, so we need to forcibly shut down their factories.

Rudyard Kipling - "The White man's burden"

no its for the ones who can swim and the ones who cant.
believe it or not but 80% chinks cant swim.

>paying to swim around spics and niggers

Isn't Romance of the Three Kingdoms heavily fictional and written by someone that wasn't alive during the Three Kingdoms era?

This is abominable.

They bring ring floats, not because they can't swim (although that's probably a main reason), but beacause it guarantees them 'space'.

As for the dude on the left; rich chinks don't feel shame or sympathy for rubbing their wealth in the faces of others to that extent.

>scared of an alligator in current year
Just don't be easy food and don't fuck with their nest. Gators are lazy as fuck.

>paying more to swim in chink urine and bodily fluids
that water looks fucking disgusting

kek

I'd pay for the left side and then drag people from the right over and get them kicked out.

lol can you imagine paying *extra* to still be in that filthy bath and think you're special because of it?

Public pools are so disgusting.

I can't wait to get a pool installed so I can stop having to go to them.

God, the chinese are so fucking disgusting.

Imagine all the piss and shit in that pool. Think about it, they shit in the open in the streets. Think the pools safe? Kek'd. Giant fucking toilet lads. That's all it is.
Not even trying to hold back, or wait to leave the pool and use the bathroom.
Free flowing. Free flowing.

c u l t u r a l d I f f e r e n c e s

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

We litterally had it all sorted.

Broad physical education
Broad intellectual education
Broad humanities education
Nuclear family unit
Evidence/expertise based heirarchies
Political accountancy

They just stepped in and destabilized.

Scum.

Why isnt making a literally identical thread not against the rules? We need the fucking robot here.

Those things are highly toxic, and the main problem are small bugs and parasites not the gators.

Just imagine accidentally swallowing a mouthful of that putrid water.

china please just kill yourselves so we dont have to nuke you

we really fucked up by not nuking china/russia to sub 100,000 populations in the late 40s.

Proof that walls work.

Guys. Guys. Genuine question. Someone in the middle of that scrum needs the toilet, how the hell do they get out in time?

>swimming in that much piss

Guy on the left is probably a PCC member or something

amerifats always make me cringe.

CHEW
THE
JEWS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

I can't imagine why anyone would get in that pool, it looks like a fucking traffic jam, how could anyone be enjoying it?

Is exercise mandatory or something?

I have a swimming pool in my backyard and the water is clean and there's not a single chinese person in it.

People on the right intentionally paid less to be pressed up against wet azn lolis.

True. Send in the army.

To pay for the operations, recruitment, training, transportation, education and infrastructure for the chinese, the government will tax your income 70%.

Sounds great huh.

m8, they're already at the loo.

clever

All the chinks are using tubes to take up as much space as possible.

Chinks really are something else.

Look up the philosopher Lu Xun, he needs an infographic some day. He became a philosopher because he was horrified at images of Chinese citizens watching Japanese soldiers kill them and they just had completely blank or even dumb happy expressions on their face. Lu Xun spent the rest of his life writing about how the Chinese national spirit was being cowardly, two-faced, and having zero empathy or compassion for your fellow countryman. Mao later hijacked his works to brainwash the Chinese people into further degeneracy.

This is why they "outperform" all other countries in education.

It's a very good possibility
FL fag here, most springs' swimming areas are artificial pools separated from the actual spring by a grate, that way they can control the wildlife and vegetation more carefully. But yeah I've floated by crocs in springs before, sometimes within a few feet of them. Shits spooky.

as you can see it's also clearly the direction everyone pisses in kek

>niggers
>swimming

Wonder how much more it actually costs for the better part.

>China steals our plane designs
>still can't copy our jet engines tech
>theirs melt in 50 hours of work
>planes already built so have to buy russian engines for them or have planes that will fall after a week of war

California, despite having very stringent on environmental regulations, has most of the highest polluted cities in the US. Really activates those almonds.

BUT IT'S STILL DIRTY!
HAHAH!

The answer to your question lies in the tint of the water.

I figured that shit out firsthand years ago. Chinks are literal retards. I was taking Japanese 101 and they would be called on to say what a kanji meant and they would just sit there like a deer in headlights, despite the meaning of most of the kanji being similar to chink runes.

That and they literally talk full volume in class throughout in their disgusting language.

Fuck the Chinese.

Fuckkkkk i always wondered why chinks were so damn expressionless. They could watch their children get hit by a car and remain inscrutable.

Have you ever tried to make small talk with a chink, they are like robots.

they're all swimming in the same amount of piss and spit, though. that's true equality, regardless of any physical barriers.

Like niggah wtf just swim under the rope lmao.

yall are gullible as fuck. chinks are awful swimmers and scared of the deep end.

You already got the answer but I'll add to it, why leave for a toilet when you are already in it.

I-I'd rather not

youtube.com/watch?v=gSiY7NsUJcw

No thanks.

Why do they all have floaties?

That's what happens your population is too iq and orderly. People adhere to completely unfair and arbitrary stratifications even at the expense of their dignity. Niggers wouldn't allow themselves to be corralled by a piece of rope like that just because they paid less and at the end of the day I guess that's a quality you can (kind of) respect (in moderation).

More like the smartest man in history.
He saw that Hitler failed to remove filth from the earth and figured that the right way to do it is to infiltrate the filth and get the filth to remove itself.

can you imagine how much piss is in there?

Learn English Ahmed.

dank

This thread gave me major deja vu... looks like OP is fucking with Chinese. You know, the last thing we need is a horde of over a billion people feeling the social pressure to manifest destiny

What is wrong with them

Sounds kinda like the bible